8 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I am rolling...

My mind instantly went to...

PRACTICE?  We talking about practice!!

Hahahaha...it never get's old AI!

The Answer is always the answer!

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Oh, So she uses her stinkbox as a weapon. She just aims it at people when she wants to be left alone.

She's the female equivalent of Steven Assante. 

2 minutes ago, Yokosmom said:

So tired of the constant weeping. I think that she has the maturity level of a fifth grader. 

That is a base libel on fifth graders! Seriously, Margaret is like a goddamn toddler. 

• Love 14

I was going to say that Mama needs to think how her daughter would survive without her, but then I realized that odds of Margaret outliving mama at that weight are pretty slim.  But then Sean and his mother thought so too...  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Y'all - I was so depressed about the internet,  I forgot I got grapes today.  Yes. I went out in a 10 degrees Omicron pandemic day and got grapes.  They are right on my desk in front of me. I'm having some  now. And I don't care, Dr Now,  I don't care. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

Can we send flowers to the camera crew?

No, send them cases of Vicks Vaporub.   They can put some under their nose to keep the smell of Margarets coochie from knocking them out.   

Month 1 752, Month 4 632, Month 5 626,

Month 6 595

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Shut up Meri! No one wants to spend Christmas with you 

I'd spend Christmas with Meri if she promised to tell me the real dirt on that family. I've wondered if any of the wives were using Kody for a beard. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Dr. Now is smooth with how he tells em they STINK. Let's work on your hygiene ok?

This isn’t how we usually see the episodes start with a shower. Usually the poundticipants are trying to keep their folds clean. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I'd spend Christmas with Meri if she promised to tell me the real dirt on that family. I've wondered if any of the wives were using Kody for a beard. 

Hell, if there was plenty of wine on hand I'd be up for it. 

Just now, EtheltoTillie said:

This isn’t how we usually see the episodes start with a shower. Usually the poundticipants are trying to keep their folds clean. 

I bet the camera crew refused to let her film a shower scene. No need, she keeps flashing her cooter at us anyway.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Holy cats batman, what the hell is this insanity. I got here 30 minutes late and I JUST CAUGHT UP. Her legs are going to give me nightmares. And her visit with Dr. Paradise, and her mother, and the cat, and the dog...and her crying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Y'all - I was so depressed about the internet,  I forgot I got grapes today.  Yes. I went out in a 10 degrees Omicron pandemic day and got grapes.  They are right on my desk in front of me. I'm having some  now. And I don't care, Dr Now,  I don't care. 

You eat those globes of doom! You deserve it after this!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4