Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Maybe someone on the crew is armed with at least a taser or elephant gun. 

I was waiting for Dr. P. to say to Millie, "For God's sake, who asked you. Let Margaret answer the questions!" 

I'm sure the crew would be quick to haul Dr. Paradise out of there if either of these harridans went after him.   

So much for Margaret claiming her mother abandoned her with the abusive dad, now we learn she had a choice and chose to stay behind with him.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I am recording this but just turned it on so I can participate in the live chat. How are y’all doing?! 

Margaret Is a giant grape with that purple shirt. I’ve watched 2 minutes and Margaret annoys me. “I don’t eat!” 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Check Millies hand. 
Are we sure it’s not up Maggie’s ass and this is a ventriloquist act?

All I hear is Millie answering for her. 

Just now, ams1001 said:

"I don't want no carbs no more!"

She's v. dramatic.

She will ALWAYS want carbs.  They are both delusional.

If she is, in fact, (I know, work with me), starving herself to lose weight, that is not good either.  I am surprised he didn't say anything.  She would be substituting on eating disorder for another one.

• Love 3
Just now, charmed1 said:

Yep. Sounds like almost every addict I’ve ever encountered.

I recall my alcoholic former boyfriend swearing he was cured and had no cravings for alcohol while flammable fumes oozed from his pores.  I should have lit a match.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

She lost 150 pounds in 6months and almost 70 was in the hospital 

Exactly.  Had she been continuing with the actual 1200 calorie diet, she would have lost 250 by now, if not more.

• Love 6