Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Ricky's sister sounds like a sharp cookie.  Hope she is able to protect her brother.  And maybe kick some sense into this cow he got saddled with.

I am six minutes behind since my Mom called me.  I will catch up over a couple commercial breaks but that's why my comments are behind the times.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I hate that commercial. No, Mayim, you are not a neuroscientist. You are an actor with an advanced degree.

I want to not like the sister but I can't disagree with her, either.

I hate that bitch….if that were true she wouldn’t shill supplements, which science says…don’t work most of the time 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Need food advice. Headed to trader joes tmrw. Outside of wine, what are your favorite TJs foods ??

I like their Japanese fried rice (I know, I know!).  And cheese blintzes.  And mushroom ravioli. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sharon deserves a goddamn medal. In her shoes I'd gun it and take off in a spray of gravel, never looking back till I got home to Washington.

I wouldn’t blame her for doing all the drugs…..I laughed hard when she called them out for their relationship then laughed when she sharted…I am dead

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And peeps, we are only a quarter of the way in. What further delights await us? Only time will tell.

Dirt, shit,.. what else is there.. BURPING,  etc.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

This episode feels like fan service, giving us everything we’ve ever imagined could happen. 

Well lord knows we deserve it, after our years of suffering. 

2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Is there a bingo square for "pooped in pants'?

So far Lacey is our first pooper. If it becomes a trend I'll consider it!

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Need food advice. Headed to trader joes tmrw. Outside of wine, what are your favorite TJs foods ??

I don't really shop there but they carry my dried Montmorency cherries so I swing by every so often. Last time I got some other dried fruits, too. My friend got me some kind of tea with "winter" in the name a couple years ago, kind of a chai-ish flavor (it had a lot of cinnamon); so far I haven't seen it when I've been there. Maybe since it's December I should try again...

Month 1-593, it was probably 600 before she sharted herself. 

If sister Sharon's smart, she's peeling out of the parking lot, headed home right now.     "too many carbohydrates", isn't how she made 593, minus 7 lbs. of shit.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 15
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I sort of made that trip last December, and it reeeeeaaalllllly starts to drag going across Texas.

Mr Twopper is a Texan.  He constantly quotes "the sun has riz, the sun has set, and here we iz in Texas yet." 

I did enjoy seeing Utah which I have never seem.. I am an east of the Mississippi girl who is used to seeing lots of trees and green stuff when traveling.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Already calling her not losing weight after the first visit and then telling Dr Now, "I'm really motivated now to lose weight!  I'm going to show you I can do it!!!"  And then not actually making any changes.  The end.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8