Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Also chocolate covered potato chips.

Count me out of that one.  I don't like mixing my salty and my sweet.  Sampled chocolate-covered bacon a few times from a few places and hated it every time...  but I enjoy both separately.  I hardly eat potato chips even plain...  occasional single-serving of kettle chips once every couple months is enough for me, and between ages of 11 and 28 I had no potato chips whatsoever after pigging out on them while waiting for a train...

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I sort of made that trip last December, and it reeeeeaaalllllly starts to drag going across Texas.

Mr. FB in ‘da house! I was just looking for you to make sure you knew your Washington peeps are on! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Kid said:

I wonder if she took a shower before seeing the doc.

Too much EVERYTHING not just carbs.  Bacon and butter is not carbs.

I sure hope so.  Dr. Now is notorious for pointing out foul odors...embarrassingly so.

• Love 8

You don't need help, ya need to eat less. That's it.

Exactly - it's not "too much carbohydrates" it's just "too much."

Count me out of that one.  I don't like mixing my salty and my sweet. 

I haven't had them in awhile but I don't remember really tasting "potato chip" or salty. It's more like a Nestle Crunch type snack?

Also on the TJ's shopping list - flowers. Ours always has nice fresh flowers at a reasonable price.

• Love 5

I know why she isn't stopping. Because she DOESN"T WANT TO!

Not surprised she is taking 30 meds.  Every patient I have ever had who had 25+ prescriptions was way, way obese.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Y'all remember when his first weight loss goal was always around 50 pounds in a month?  And now it's two months.  He's had to lower the bar since everyone so bad at this.  SAD.

Also, no way in hell is this greasy one going to be successful.  She's happy eating all day and watching anime.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

OK my fellow fashionistas. I'm looking at this nurse and noticing that her blush is from the 1980s. Is blush no longer a thing in this day and age?

I think highlighting and creams that give skin a subtle glow are the current trends 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Kid said:

I certainly hope so and also hope she had Ricky wipe her butt.

Oh, and Lacey, it's not just the carbs. It's also the fat, sugar, salt, high fructose corn syrup, processed junk foods, and lack of exercise.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Where do you find men who will wipe your ass within a month of being together.

I'd like to know so I can stay away. 

Unless I'm injured or ill and he's a home health aide, no thank you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Boston said:

I want to go see Dr. Now, just for the accent

Just order some cheeseburgers with extra extra extra bacon and you'll be in the waiting room with Lacey! ;) 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Lacey has stated that food is better than sex for her.  Would she really give up her one pleasure?  I think this one is going to be a loser.

But not loser in the sense she needs to be! 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

OK my fellow fashionistas. I'm looking at this nurse and noticing that her blush is from the 1980s. Is blush no longer a thing in this day and age?

I have heard this, but I still use it. Not much. But if I don't use any I look like Ophelia when they fished her out of the river. I like Benefit Benetint, it's subtle.

4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Already calling her not losing weight after the first visit and then telling Dr Now, "I'm really motivated now to lose weight!  I'm going to show you I can do it!!!"  And then not actually making any changes.  The end.

You must be psychic.

3 minutes ago, Kid said:

Just imagine, unshowered, pants-shitting Lacey in your reception area. There is not enough Febreze in the WORLD.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7