Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

OMG!!! Of all the episodes for me to be out of town and miss the live chat for!!! Watching in my hotel and couldn't do the chat but I cannot wait to go back and read all the snark I'm missing. Had to jump on on my phone after Sharon cussed Lacey out post-drive thru. That was an epic steady stream of bleeps!!

You guys.... she SHIT HERSELF!!!!

Edited by TazDevil
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
Just now, babyhouseman said:

They're not a sponsor so they get blurred. 

I think these people are too much for Dr. Paradise.

Therapy only helps those who are ready to do the work.  However, controlled diet helps everyone.  Just drop Lacey off at one of the uninhabited islets in the Gulf and provide her with exactly 1200 calories per day.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Need food advice. Headed to trader joes tmrw. Outside of wine, what are your favorite TJs foods ??

Late to the party and catching up... TJ has wonderful shortbread cookies, with chocolate or with jam drops. Dr Now would have a cow 😋 but treat yourself!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I like the Etsy commercial with the little old lady and the nice young store clerk.

I love it so very very much. 

3 minutes ago, DNR said:

This episode has had me LoL’ing multiple times  😂😂

SAME. This one is up with Juggalo Nicole for classic moments and howls of laughter. 

1 minute ago, DNR said:

I loved 

NEW PANTS! NEW PANTS! OH GOD NOOOOOO

So many memorable moments. Up there with Maja's "MOOOOOOM! Chris-shun just broke up with me! He ruins everything!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I would laugh if the day before the move, Ricky just bounces.

I'm going to hell.

We're all going to hell.    I don't see Ricky and Lacey walking down the Yellow Brick Road together.

Sharon is telling the truth.   

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Sharon is the living example of it's not what you say, but how you say it. She's not incorrect, but her method of delivery is not going to do anyone any good. Entertaining though it might be. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14