Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, spacefly said:

Eats because she’s an IUD baby. Is that on your Bingo card?

Maybe it should be!

No one ever answers the question--how do these kids get their hands on so much food they tip the scales at 400 pounds by the time they're 16? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Lacey B, from Kennewick, WA, age 36.     Met boyfriend a month ago from a dating site.   

Brother was favorite child, sister was skinny, and popular.   Mother didn't want her, because her IUD failed.    What kind of POS mother tells her daughter she's an accident, and never wanted?    

At 10, she was raped by a schoolmate's older brother, and told no one until she was in college.  When parents found out, father believed her, and mother never did.   

200 lbs by 11, 420 by 18, she was over 500 lbs by end of college.   

This is scary, it's a 32 hour drive to Houston, and almost 6 hours by plane.    HOw is that survivable? 

She's into feeding, and makes money that way.     Three previous boyfriends were feeders, current boyfriend isn't.   

I really hate her mother.      Sadly, a lot of people were told they were a birth control failure, and not wanted.    

Her legs look horribly painful, and I wonder if they're infected?    

Ricky and his sister have food issues too.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Ewww!! so far what I read sounds gross.

My eating habit was shrimp kabobs, fruit, and 4 toll house cookies.

I may let the show run in the other room, but we are in the midst of moving, and I am busy shredding all our stuff form 2016-2017.  We still get paper bills although we pay them online.   It has been fun going down memory lane--my broken leg and arm episode, wedding expenses for our daughter, a few charges that puzzled me from Italy until I remembered that in addition to a summer abroad in Italy in 2009, she was there in 3015 getting engaged on the canals of Venice.  Seeing the catering menu from the wedding reception made my mouth water;  I hope that doesn't mean I am like the pounticipants

We saw the neurologist who hasn't a clue why Mr Twopper had the stroke.   He seems not to have had any bad effects except every once and a while he cannot remember a word.  He was really upset he couldn't remember the name of a tiny cyst on his hand. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Lacey B, from Kennewick, WA, age 36.     Met boyfriend a month ago from a dating site.   

Brother was favorite child, sister was skinny, and popular.   Mother didn't want her, because her IUD failed.    What kind of POS mother tells her daughter she's an accident, and never wanted?    

At 10, she was raped by a schoolmate's older brother, and told no one until she was in college.  When parents found out, father believed her, and mother never did.   

200 lbs by 11, 420 by 18, she was over 500 lbs by end of college.   

This is scary, it's a 32 hour drive to Houston, and almost 6 hours by plane.    HOw is that survivable? 

She's into feeding, and makes money that way.     Three previous boyfriends were feeders, current boyfriend isn't.    I really hate her mother.      

Oh thanks, now I have all the info I need!  Nevermind! :)

ETA:  36 ???!!

Edited by Eldemarge
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Ack, I missed the beginning because I had to call Dominoes and they had me on hold... how old is this one??  And is this a husband or a (feeder) boyfriend?

36 and feeder boyfriend

• Love 3

She is one of the lumpiest poundticipants I can recall.  Most people have a couple large masses hanging off them, but she looks like a bunch of giant grapes stuffed into human clothing. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Hi, here I am, better late than never. First time in the live chat since new shows started. 

Well, Lacey had a shitty childhood. Raped in the 3rd grade. Ugh. 

Ok, oh man, feeders (I’m a few minutes behind.) yuck. 

My eating habits are horrible over the past month. 

I get SO grossed out by licking fingers when eating. 

Random thoughts tonight, I am in a funk. Death and holidays stink. 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Hello, Hello! Dinner tonight was 4 mini egg rolls and now I’m enjoying molten lava, aka a toaster pastry.

I almost bought cinnamon Toaster Strudel last night but I refrained. Good thing Wegmans doesn't carry cherry or I might not have.

• Love 1

So far, I want to snark far more than I want to be supportive of her.  The way she reads off these sound bites - ooh, food is killing me, ooh, all I want to do is walk around the mall and shop - I just want to smack her.  

• Love 6
Just now, Hellga said:

So far, I want to snark far more than I want to be supportive of her.  The way she reads off these sound bites - ooh, food is killing me, ooh, all I want to do is walk around the mall and shop - I just want to smack her.  

Don’t forget: food pleasures me 🤮 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4