Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Need food advice. Headed to trader joes tmrw. Outside of wine, what are your favorite TJs foods ??

Sweet chili sauce is amazing. My husband and daughter are both vegan and we all love the frozen orange "chicken"- even if you don't typically like vegan "meats" this one is incredible. Also chicken taquitos (frozen) and the small (single serving) avocados.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I just can’t believe they’ve only been together a MONTH?? They’re this enmeshed and the sister is schlepping them around all the time??

This is so novel, Hallmark should make a card about it:

One Munt Anniversary Gift:  The Asswipe Forever Promise

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Twopper said:

i give up.  I popped in to see the show and it's like 5 minutes of commercials.  The one with the brain person who used to be on a tv show is very annoying

I hate that commercial. No, Mayim, you are not a neuroscientist. You are an actor with an advanced degree.

I want to not like the sister but I can't disagree with her, either.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

The poor sister.   I guess it hasn't dawned on her that Lacey farted/pooped=sharted  in her pants, on the sister's car seats? 

So who was the sister calling to tell them about the explosion on her car seats?       

This is an episode that is an instant classic. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Is sister going to strand them at a drive thru? I would. 

Sharon deserves a goddamn medal. In her shoes I'd gun it and take off in a spray of gravel, never looking back till I got home to Washington.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6