Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

How can a tortilla be zero anything?   

Dr. Now would faint if he saw what Lacey and Ricky are making for diet food.   

Sharon's right, Lacey is using her brother.   

Lacey's legs look so bad, and painful. 

Month 1 593

Month 4-no follow up with Dr. Now's office.    Haven't moved to Houston, or checked in with a local clinic for a weigh in.   Lots of excuses, zero effort. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love Benefit products, the mascara is also excellent! 

I'll have to check that out. It's not like I go anywhere all that often, but I don't want to turn into the old lady who wears white powder with scarlet cheeks

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

If I wasn't a secure, never been married, woman, I would feel badly that this bitch is engaged.  However, if getting engaged means that the man you are engaged to is Ricky, I'll pass....

As my grandmother used to say, "There's a sock for every foot." 

She also had an appropriate saying for the poundticipants' (lack of ) table manners. "She's got the manners of a hog at sloppin' time."

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Of course, I had to look it up. It looks as though she worked in the field a bit but returned to acting to "allow her to be the type of parent she wanted to be" and also to access SAG health insurance for herself and her sons. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayim_Bialik. Still don't love her or that commercial.

I didn't love her on an episode of What not to wear.   I have never watched her shows.

• Love 2

He CLEARLY told her she is not in the program UNLESS she meets the goal and she needs to move to Houston IF she is accepted in the program.

She wants to move to Houston to get away from his sister.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Chicklet said:

Oh of course, moving to Texas- HUGE commitment, but losing some weight? Pffft.

The very air of Houston is magical and makes you lose weight!   Didn't you know that one?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I'll give credit to Lacey for being WAY more mobile than most of Dr. Now's patients. But what on earth was she doing that she was breathing so heavily sitting on the sofa, having a video call with Dr. Now?

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

If I wasn't a secure, never been married, woman, I would feel badly that this bitch is engaged.  However, if getting engaged means that the man you are engaged to is Ricky, I'll pass....

You and me both, Ms Vixen! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'll have to check that out. It's not like I go anywhere all that often, but I don't want to turn into the old lady who wears white powder with scarlet cheeks

I love Benefit Dandelion too. I use it most of the time in place of translucent powder. I don't use highlight at all but I wear glasses so I think it would look weird. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

It was convenient not wearing make-up when wearing a mask everywhere, but now with family visits it's back to wearing it again.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

She also had an appropriate saying for the poundticipants' (lack of ) table manners. "She's got the manners of a hog at sloppin' time."

I have actually fed pigs on my Grandma's farm.  Yes, it's impossible to dump a bucket of slop into the feeder without the pig putting its head under it (I tried!), BUT unlike the many bed-bound poundticipants the pigs never shit where they eat (if they are kept in properly sized sties where they can move around).  They are actually fairly clean animals when kept in good condition (not the horrid little stalls of large-scale commercial farms) and very cute and very smart.

• Love 10

Sixteen pounds lost over what, four or five months?  And she thinks it's progress?  THough it may literally be the very first time she lost weight in her life.

I am not eating AS MUCH pizza - is a very telling confession!

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

The editors are killing it tonight. The butt shots and the sad shot of her with a plate and an egg roll balanced on her huge expanse. 

The editors truly love us. 

1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Next comes, “I’m going to show Dr. Now. He doesn’t know me.”

"I don't feel that Dr. Now is giving me enough credit"

Just now, ams1001 said:

"I'm not eating as much pizza as I did."

SWEET JESUS. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I have actually fed pigs on my Grandma's farm.  Yes, it's impossible to dump a bucket of slop into the feeder without the pig putting its head under it (I tried!), BUT unlike the many bed-bound poundticipants the pigs never shit where they eat (if they are kept in properly sized sties where they can move around).  They are actually fairly clean animals when kept in good condition (not the horrid little stalls of large-scale commercial farms) and very cute and very smart.

Pigs are very clean and very smart animals. If you have the time and space they make great pets.

• Love 6