Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Lacey is so big form overeating that she can barely leave the house, but that hasn't stopped her from finding love with Ricky. Her weight isn't the only thing between her and a happy husband, however, with Ricky's sister Sharon in the picture.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the initial US east coast showing.

Original air date 2021.12.01 

• Love 1

I couldn't wait! Hello, Pounder pals! How's everyone's week going? I confess that I have been restless and anxious and out of sorts today and am looking forward to some laughs with all of you. 

Eating habit? A nice refreshing salad with some chicken and my homemade vinaigrette. And four squares of Dove chocolate. 

• Love 7

Good evening, Pounders!  I hope all are well.  My eating habit on Thanksgiving was a homemade chocolate mocha cake with peanut butter ganache!!!   But, you would be proud because I did not sit down and eat the whole cake, I only ate one small piece each night that was factored into my daily log of food for the day.

• Love 9

Hi everyone! Eating habit was scrambled eggs and whole-wheat toast, and some orange bell peppers. Debating between a milkshake (vanilla ice cream with homemade chocolate syrup) or Irish Cream Brownie ice cream for dessert...

• Love 2

Hi All!  Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Tonight's eating habit was leftover pulled pork (store-bought) and half an avocado.  And now I am living it dangerously, eating... GRAPES!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lillith said:

lemon herb chicken breast

That sounds yummy.

I feel safe in saying that wet wipes between showers are not hiding your smell.

She met her boyfriend a month ago? Did I hear that right?

• Love 6

Wow.  How do you get a boyfriend when the main reason you need him is so you have someone to wipe your butt?  I totally get why she feels blessed to have found him, but what does HE get out of it?

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Hey, congratulations on your team's great win!  Your team upset Ohio State, and my team, MN Gophers upset Wis.  A great Saturday!

It was an amazing football weekend!!  And about time we won...10 years is a LONG time!

• Love 2