Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Boston said:

Holy PISSED OFF batman.   Shei is a beeeeeeeeeeeyotchhhhhhh!

Honey, I had a heart attack.. .. cardiac arrest.  Stop the DRAMA.  (and this was 10 yrs ago and I am fine. THANK GOD.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

The cameramen AND the censors are really earning their paychecks tonight! 

I read this as "earning their pancakes" and almost fell out of bed laughing. 

You are all ON FIRE tonight!

Them, too! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Now I bet Lacey is going to demand that Dr. Now send a medical transport to pick her up wherever it is she is to transport her to HOuston.  Forgetting that it was 100% HER decision to move to Houston at this time!  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So glad I tuned in tonight. Usually I’d be watching Married at First Sight but thankfully that shitshow is over.

Same. I still have work to do, but that can wait. 
So, should I guess she’s not getting surgery?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Hellga said:

Now I bet Lacey is going to demand that Dr. Now send a medical transport to pick her up wherever it is she is to transport her to HOuston.  Forgetting that it was 100% HER decision to move to Houston at this time!  

With Ricky gone, who is going to wipe her at this point, forward? This would seem to me to be a fairly immediate concern...

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Listen, the real issue here is that if she's without a vehicle, she can't get to the drive-thrus.  

With the pandemic, most have started delivering!   Dash, Uber Eats, etc.

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

So Sharon and Ricky took off with her stuff in the U-Haul?

They showed her sitting with a bunch of suitcases and stuff-  I guess they unloaded her possessions, the rest was his.  Wonder what the cops did with her stuff since she asked for only a couple bags to go to the hospital with her.  Put it in storage?  Who will pay the storage to release it? 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm so busy reading and typing and laughing I barely glance up at the show. I'm going to have to watch again tomorrow and read along on this thread. 

I sometimes do that! Watch the show later and read along with the chat. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

With Ricky gone, who is going to wipe her at this point, forward? This would seem to me to be a fairly immediate concern...

I am sure No-Hi-Jeannie would be able to share some tips.  Not.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

This may go against popular opinion but cold leaving someone by the side of the road is shitty. LIke they couldn't drive her to a motel at least? 

They did not leave till the police arrived so she was with someone who  would make sure she is ssfe.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

This may go against popular opinion but cold leaving someone by the side of the road is shitty. LIke they couldn't drive her to a motel at least? 

I think it's a shitty thing to do to. They agreed to take her to Houston. If they can't bring themselves to honor that commitment, then at least take her somewhere safe, like a motel, so she can figure things out. It's not like any of them have more pressing commitments. And are they now putting Lacey in an ambulance? Why are they hospitalizing her?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

She could grow up and use an assistive device like Janine (who lived alone) did. 

• Love 2