Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Hellga said:

Dr. Now is not fooled.  

BUT She is proud of herself for telling the truth?  When all she did is provide excuses?  She is beyond delusional.

So funny.  Lacey's friend seems nice.. not a skinny-minny herself

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Why do I have the suspicion that the church friend Michelle, will quickly get sick of Lacey?   I bet Lacey will con some charity into furnishing her apartment for her.       

I bet Sharon drove through College Station, to avoid some of the traffic.   That's apparently where they had the fight, and left Lacey with some of her stuff.     I had to laugh that Ricky and Sharon donated the stuff on the trailer to a charity store.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Mount Rushmore of Poundticipants.. Lacey, Steven Asanti, Schnee, Jean, and Penny 

Anyone else to add? 

The one who gave a bridesmaid speech from the van

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Why do I have the suspicion that the church friend Michelle, will quickly get sick of Lacey?   I bet Lacey will con some charity into furnishing her apartment for her.       

Didn't Maja do something like that? Find a church group or something, then do "volunteer work"? (which consisted of her oversharing and making everyone uncomfortable at a soup kitchen or shelter, if I recall). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Mount Rushmore of Poundticipants.. Lacey, Steven Asanti, Schnee, Jean, and Penny 

Maja. Jeanne who was really dirty...

Michelle was smart about not moving in with this cow!  Bringing her back to Washington was nice enough.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Emkat said:

The one who gave a bridesmaid speech from the van

Wasn't that Gina, the one with Beth?   

She doesn't miss Ricky, she misses him taking her grocery shopping, and wiping her butt for her, and feeding her.    

Renee from church, looks like Lacey's new victim, and butt wiper.  

If Sharon's smart, Lacey won't be near Ricky again.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Do you miss Ricky or having someone to serve you?

"I don't eat fast food ALL the time' - heh.

She is so fixated on moving to Houston instead of actually, you know, losing weight as in sticking to Dr. Now's diet... obviously doesn't really care to apply any effort to weight loss.

• Love 7