Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Wow!! not sure I have words for what I just saw.   Where did they strand her? I came in when she was calling the police.   Is there a square for "stranded by former boyfriend and his sister?" or 'axle breaks on trailer"?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

You have no idea how many times I've died.  I see ghosts at night.. dead people.. I also wonder why I see double numbers.. or triple.  like I'll look at the clock.. 1:11.  weird

Oh!  We're 6th sense friends.  I deal with constant synchronicities myself!  Super cool.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Literally every person they have shown on this episode could use Dr. Now’s help.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Now the apartment fell through??

Ricky probably paid for it, so I’m guessing he just bailed on any deposit. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

With Ricky gone, who is going to wipe her at this point, forward? This would seem to me to be a fairly immediate concern...

I’ve been wondering who wiped her in the six years and ten months BEFORE Ricky 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Wow!! not sure I have words for what I just saw.   Where did they strand her? I came in when she was calling the police.   Is there a square for "stranded by former boyfriend and his sister?" or 'axle breaks on trailer"?

I feel like we will need a "car trouble" square. Didn't someone have an issue with a trailer a few weeks ago? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I feel like we will need a "car trouble" square. Didn't someone have an issue with a trailer a few weeks ago? 

Yeah maybe Lacey can find a trailer full of belongings somewhere off the highway. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lacey’s friend is willing to put her family’s welfare at risk for a person she doesn’t even know? Yikes.

Some people will do anything to be on TV.

Just now, ams1001 said:

Something tells me Michelle's husband and kids are not going to be happy with their prospective new roommate.

Those kids will probably never see another Cheerio.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Michelle is already regretting her offer. 

Not too late to go back to her family in Washington and change plans to move to Maine instead of Texas! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, DNR said:

Craziest episode of ALL seasons 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mount Rushmore of Poundticipants.. Lacey, Steven Asanti, Schnee, Jean, and Penny 

Anyone else to add? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

See kids, this is what happens when you don't stick to the diet!  Nasty breakups and homelessness and your stuff ends up in a College Station Goodwill!

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What can possibly happen in the next ten minutes??

Spontaneous combustion would be a first but I'm ready.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3