Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E21: Reunion (Part 1)

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I think Kyle takes the cake for worst dressed.  I see two boobs on the top shaded, and two little boobs on the bottom underneath that clip or whatever the hell it is.  Elvira with the lips comes in second.  I hated all those bucket and fishing hats she wore all year too.  Especially with the bathrobes on, or pj’s.

And her Glittery old lady track suit

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kristen111 said:

She needs all the help she can get.     BTW, where’s the $20,000 ?

I love when anyone attempts to rehab their image they automatically become "christian" and whip out the cross necklace and take on this more demure stance ... we all know its bullshit we see what she post online ..

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I don't really have an issue with what Crystal said. Garcelle was being shady at that moment, at least about Crystal.  IMO, Garcelle can be a little passive aggressive, and Crystal was asked if she thought it was the case, and she brought up a comment that she thought was an example of that. She's allowed to have an opinion. 

I don't think Crystal is as calculating as some think she is. IMO, she's still trying to figure out her own relationships with most of these women. But at the end of the day, I thought it was a decent exchange between Crystal and Garcelle because Crystal calmly explained why she didn't like the comment, Garcelle received it, and that was it. That's how adults act.  

I am still pretty neutral on Crystal, but I agree it was mature exchange from both parties. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Peachyqueen said:

For sure! I know we’ve come from Television Without Pity to here (ugh, showing my age I guess) so it comes with the territory but still, I am a little disappointed to hear so much talk about the way they looked re: lighting, weight gain, skin probs etc. I get it, TV show and glamour and all…but when I watched tonight I actually liked how normal they looked and it made me feel hopeful that this ridiculous beauty standard for women may be getting lowered. Guess not 😬 

And the hair-related ageism. We are adults who do what we want-- women don't have to cut our hair short after a certain age.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, chlban said:

But they have POC working I their home and her mom's best friend is black so surely she can't be a racist. I am sure the fact that in all the long years useless Dorit has been on this show she has never yelled at another cast member the way she did at Garcelle has nothing to do with race.  I am usually cautious about calling people racist without some solid evidence, since it is, in my mind, one of the worst things you can all someone. So, to be clear, Dog dumper (also one of the worst things a person can be) Dorit is also, IMO, a racist. She should have been fired two seasons ago. I don't care how cute her kids are, I would now prefer Dorit being fired to Kyle. At least Kyle is an equal opportunity phony ass bitch.

I also think Kyle is an equal opportunity offender and prefer her. I wanted to like Dorit due to her fashion, cute kiddos and PK's humor, but meh. What's crazy is she got a lot of backlash for how she spoke to Garcelle, and she STILL screamed at her like a lunatic. She'd probably be even more nasty if she hadn't gotten any flack. 

• Love 15

These women have projected themselves in a certain way so you cant blame the fans for noticing when they get filmed looking less then what they normally do ... On Erika's part this was done intentionally prob by the advice of her lawyers to tone down the over the top "glam" look to be more appealing to the fans she has antagonized.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

These women have projected themselves in a certain way so you cant blame the fans for noticing when they get filmed looking less then what they normally do ... On Erika's part this was done intentionally prob by the advice of her lawyers to tone down the over the top "glam" look to be more appealing to the fans she has antagonized.

In Erika's case it didn't work. 

• Love 10

My two cents:

1. Bravo was paid to plug Halloween Kills.  This is the kind of thing you see on local tv when they talk to a celebrity about some great product they just discovered.

2. Rinna was SO ANGRY that Garcelle brought up Denise.  She thought she got away with it.  How DARE Garcelle suggest that she talk to Denise.

3. Garcelle was invited to the bring down Sutton event because they wanted to recruit her (and Crystal) to take the fall for their tactics.  And protect Erika.  Stupid women.

4. Was Kyle's dress on backwards (like Leah in NY)?

5. They all talk trash about each other in the testimonials.  

6.  Surprised that Garcelle wasn't in a more colorful dress - but loved her hair and makeup.  Those matte lips stood out as much more modern than the glossy stuff across the room.

7.  Why does Rinna lick her lips constantly.  It is just gross.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, bkathi said:

6.  Surprised that Garcelle wasn't in a more colorful dress - but loved her hair and makeup.  Those matte lips stood out as much more modern than the glossy stuff across the room.

She's beautiful no matter what, and her dress was pretty, but she really looks striking in bold solid colors - like the red in her TH.  Gorgeous.

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Everyone other than Sutton holds Garcelle to a much higher standard, especially Dorit. It’s really annoying. Most of them can be so horrible, but they expect Garcelle to be Mother Teresa. 

LOL, that's so fucking true.  Underneath is this current of, you should be grateful we allow you to be in our presence.  If not, why would they scream at her, badger her, imagine conflict with her?  It's like abuse.  

• Love 24
4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Why is the focus of this entire series an “airing of grievances” at all times? This does not seem like a fun way to hang out with your “friends.”

"Festivus for the rest of us!"

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I agree.  I think Erika was definitely coached either by attorneys or PR people to tone down her look, but she failed miserably.  Unless a cheap, blowsy and tacky "80's" prom dress was the look she was going for.  I did love her shoes, though!  

49 minutes ago, bkathi said:

My two cents:

7.  Why does Rinna lick her lips constantly.  It is just gross.

I notice that she does this a lot.  I think it's that horrible lip gloss from her cosmetic line. It looks sticky and dry at the same time, if that makes sense.  

Quick question - is throwing your name on a pre-packaged "lip kit" produced by a cosmetic company qualify as owning a business?

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 11
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I wonder if the Reunion Part 2 episode will also include pre-reunion footage of Erika and Rinna - this time, Erika giving Rinna lessons on sneering at and trying to intimidate another housewife.  

I think Rinna was super pissed at Garcelle for bringing up Denise at the season's final dinner party.  Rinna was on a redemption ride this season (well, as redemptive as Rinna could possibly be), and the last thing Rinna wanted was for the viewers to be reminded of what a horrible person she can be.  That is why she came in so hot and heavy to Garcelle - even interrupting Dorit.  

I agree completely that she is doing her best at avoiding another PR nightmare, but I don't think it worked.  Most people see right through Rinna and know that she will do what is needed to stay on the show, but I think we know she is much more comfortabel stirring shit and being a mean girl.

Her attempt at offering a non-apology to Garcelle was stupid and over the top, and may have only accomplished showing her for the attention whore she is.

Seriously. We all know she doesn't have an original bone in her body and she wants to be Erika. So she was channeling Erika by a sneering snake. Even though Rinna is awful on her own.

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

LOL, that's so fucking true.  Underneath is this current of, you should be grateful we allow you to be in our presence.  If not, why would they scream at her, badger her, imagine conflict with her?  It's like abuse.  

It's bullying.  Dorit is projecting that onto Garcelle, when it is her, Rinna and Kyle who are doing the bullying. 

• Love 14
8 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

So Erika's nasally voice apparently took a powder and her insanely dark, thick brows filled in.  

Dorito won the best dressed for me, followed by Garcelle.  Erika looked like some deranged Hello Kitty anime figure.  The shade of blue on Sutton was pretty but the dress was 80s all the way (shoutout to the 80s!)  Crystal's dress was safe but boring.  Kyle's dress was fine -- except for the belt buckle across her chest.  Girl, it's October.  Save the ta-tas month.  

Rinna.  I'm not sure which was worse.  Her "Priscilla" pony or that purple thing she wore.  She must have gotten a memo that her diamond was in jeopardy because she was gunning for Garcelle with no real reason.  And is there any doubt that Kyle was probably the person that told Garcelle what Rinna ALLEGEDLY (shout out to Erika!) said about Garcelle bringing race into the show?  

Overall I found part 1 fairly boring.  Nobody cares about Dorito's issues with Garcelle.  Rinna's issues with Garcelle were fake and forced.  Nobody believes that Harry Hamlin told Rinna he was concerned about Garcelle because nobody believes that Harry Hamlin and Rinna converse off camera.  Sutton should have jumped in and brought up that when Erika was not present, everyone had something to say but as soon as she showed up, they didn't say a word unless it was throwing Sutton under the bus.  Erika can say that she didn't quit the Hos because she honors her commitments all she wants but we all know that she didn't quit because girl needs the money.  

Next week, I hope in addition to Erika's feet being held to the fire, it's brought up how often Kyle was shit-stirring and bringing stuff back up that had been squashed.  

And Bravo, WE KNOW that Halloween Kills is released this Friday and Kyle is in it.  We didn't need promos every commercial break nor the fakity fake "Michael Myers" encounter Kyle had outside her door.  She obviously knew it was coming and it was being filmed.  Girl jumped at the thought of a real animal popping out at Crystal's party so if she had not been in on it, she not only would have seen "Michael Myers" much sooner (like as soon as she went out the door) but she would have nearly had a heart attack and jumped the entire length of her height.  

Now that (bolded) made me LOL!   😂🤣🤣😂

Edited by Thumper
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yes and why does she do it?  Do the producers tell her to?  What is their motivation?  Wouldn't the producers like to move onto new conflicts?  There are always new ones growing.  Why is Kyle always there to bring up the old ones that everyone's moved on from?

I think it's because if they are picking at each other they aren't picking on her.  And bonus, she can do her reaction shots, lol.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Ss55 said:

She totally said it and everyone knows it.  Even if I didn't know she was a POS, I could tell from her reaction to Garcelle saying she had heard it.

Yep.  Rinna was really really rattled by that.  Almost looked scared.  Or busted.   

• Love 17
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

And the hair-related ageism. We are adults who do what we want-- women don't have to cut our hair short after a certain age.

Since I mentioned Sutton's hair I will respond to this 😄. I didn't say she needed to cut it short, just that the flat, middle-parted Marcia Brady look doesn't look good.  I thought her hair looked great throughout the season with a little volume on the top/sides.

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think she was still going for over the top glam - but without her "team" she looked more cheap, super tacky glam, rather than her typical expensive, somewhat tacky glam 😁

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Maximona said:

Rinna cuddling up close to Garcelle looked remarkably like a ventriloquist's dummy in some kind of horrifying all-female remake of that old Anthony Hopkins movie Magic. 

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Erika announcing she wants a big d is essentially a good indication that her money woes are getting too uncomfortable. Sex is the only thing she has to offer up at this point, and I'm sure she feels if she can get a man in bed she might be able to convert it to a relationship that is advantageous to her finances. She's probably scrolling through her DMs now. This is hand-in-hand with Andy giving her credit for showing up at the reunion and not walking out no matter what was asked. That, Andy, is because she needs the paycheck it's providing and she already knows the fan base is calling for her to be fired. The only shot she has to stay on the show is to offer up her life to you.

Perhaps not overly popular, but I don't think they need to dump the majority of women on this even though everyone but Garcelle and Sutton annoyed me. I think if they got rid of Rinna and Erika and brought in someone new (or brought back someone old), the rest would be more tolerable. I felt like Erika's issues derailed the season entirely. Rinna is just performing and not at all real which makes her disposable.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The nasty accusations about what Garcelle says in her confessionals and she rightly pointed out--and Kyle even agreed with her--that they ALL do that.

That was such bs! Kyle, Rinna and Dorit are the most vocal in their TH's, with Sutton and Garcelle behind them. The difference is, Sutton and Garcelle either say it with the group, or keep quiet while the others ass kiss and pretend in the moment that they're on the same page. Two-faced!

Now, Garcelle does do some snark, but I think it's her way of joking around or making a point without being confrontational. She said a lot of jokey comments when Sutton was needing her help with the wheelchair, but the difference is, Sutton laughed and piled on herself. She has a sense of humor. Plus, it looks like they're really friends. 

If it were me, and I didn't know the person well and wasn't sure how to take the comments, I'd just one-on-one ask them. Ex: "Hey, is pushing me around in the chair a bother? I can ask for someone else to do it." I wouldn't be like Dorit and make a big thing in front of the entire group over toss-away snark, but then I have a sense of humor about myself and can appreciate that I have flaws or habits that probably irritate others.

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

That was such bs! Kyle, Rinna and Dorit are the most vocal in their TH's, with Sutton and Garcelle behind them. The difference is, Sutton and Garcelle either say it with the group, or keep quiet while the others ass kiss and pretend in the moment that they're on the same page. Two-faced!

Plus, we've seen how these women react when Sutton or Garcelle dare to say anything. 

No wonder Garcelle only snarked in her talking heads. Probably the only time she felt safe talking honestly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

They're beautiful women, but the lighting is not as good as it usually is during reunions. 

The lighting is also to blame for Rinna’s hideous Star Trek number…unfortunately we can see it. #LightsOut

• LOL 7
57 minutes ago, The Closer said:

Perhaps not overly popular, but I don't think they need to dump the majority of women on this even though everyone but Garcelle and Sutton annoyed me. I think if they got rid of Rinna and Erika and brought in someone new (or brought back someone old), the rest would be more tolerable. I felt like Erika's issues derailed the season entirely. Rinna is just performing and not at all real which makes her disposable.

Even though the majority of the women annoy me, I actually have to agree. I think it's too much of a gamble to shake up the cast that much in a single season. I do think they need to get rid of at least one of the meanies though. I'm really put off by Erika due to the obvious. I'd also like for Garcelle to have another ally. She's a good person, and it makes me really uncomfortable how Dorit and Rinna speak to her. Sutton is lovely, but she's just one person. I think they both need another buddy.

1 hour ago, CatMomma said:

Is "passive aggressive" the new "own it"?

None of these women know the meaning of either phrase, apparently.

Lesson to Crystal:  "I don't know her" as if to imply you know all the important people, so Sutton is nothing? That's passive aggressive. 

Garcelle pointing out that nobody knows you either is a REPONSE to your passive aggressive bullshit. And, she "owned" it.

Exactly! 

Also, the queen of passive aggressive was LVP. No she didn't deserve to be bullied off the show, but it's true she could be shady AF and play innocent. 

"Is that when the affair started?"

"Is this the younger woman Mauricio has been seeing?"

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

No they don't but they should wash it. Looking at you Rinna and Kyle. 

• LOL 4
32 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Even though the majority of the women annoy me, I actually have to agree. I think it's too much of a gamble to shake up the cast that much in a single season. I do think they need to get rid of at least one of the meanies though. I'm really put off by Erika due to the obvious. I'd also like for Garcelle to have another ally. She's a good person, and it makes me really uncomfortable how Dorit and Rinna speak to her. Sutton is lovely, but she's just one person. I think they both need another buddy.

Maybe that's who Crystal was supposed to be 😔. But unfortunately, we know what happened....

• Love 6
15 hours ago, renatae said:

I lay this at Rinna's feet; I don't blame the show. She is stealth, she can't stand to be upstaged, and she is vicious.

I figure her former friends never saw that side of her because she didn't expose herself to them until she felt her position was threatened.

This is so bang on. 

• Love 10

On 10/13/2021 at 7:13 PM, renatae said:

All the howives are giving Erika the eye. Have the naysayers indeed turned?

Yes, they've all had time to appreciate the sentiments of the viewers.

And if the viewers were on Erika's side, they would still be with her.  So phony in everything they do.

On 10/13/2021 at 7:14 PM, Stats Queen said:

Man, Erika was well coached. Her all of the sudden caring about the alleged victims is a day late and a dollar short.

About $20 million short.

On 10/13/2021 at 7:18 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Sutton’s eye makeup looks very good on her.

YES!  And her earrings are to die for!  I need them... or a knock-off version.

On 10/13/2021 at 8:11 PM, eXiled said:

The money train definitely left Erika's fallen face and jowls behind. Guess she can't afford the snips, lifts, and fillers anymore.

Her jowls are bad, I am shocked at how pronounced they are!

On 10/13/2021 at 8:19 PM, eXiled said:

Them smushed titties are such an unfortunate look.

They look like balls, hanging balls.  How did no one tell her this?

On 10/14/2021 at 6:59 AM, Lassus said:

They aren't usually outside, and I believe this is the problem here.  Also, they're outside at night.  There are ways to fix this, but even BRAVO probably has a limited budget & interest.

I believe that they filmed inside, on a set that was made to look like it was outside.

Why is Dorit on this show?  She brought nothing.  Kyle also brought nothing, like absolutely nothing.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, red12 said:

Yep.

That Sid Vicious couple's Halloween costume from 2015 is making the rounds again too because of her questionable statements last night. I'm sure 2015 will become 1815 in the "That was soooo long ago." defenses on that one. Glad they are already done filming so, it doesn't get time during the reunion.

I have to say that I just saw the 2015 Halloween costume on Harry and I was shocked.  How could either one of them think that was okay.

I can’t stand to look at Rinna anymore.  If I have to hear her cackle, wave her arms around like a toddler or run her tongue across her lips again i will be sick.  I certainly felt that way when she went over to embrace Garcelle.  It was disgusting.

• Love 20

I'm late to the party and all the good comments have been taken (haha) but I wish Sutton could have offered more about why Michael dumped her, and on Valentine's, no less.  Didn't her husband give her divorce papers on her birthday?  and even brought her a cake?  Girl...if I was Sutton and got into a relationship, I would be a little nervous when Christmas came around.

Agree with everybody about Erika's look.  She looked childish, but in a bad way, not in the innocent way she was hoping for.  She was going for "hot" but she bombed big time.

I also wish they would fire Lisa Rinna.  That was some serious ass kissing going on with Garcelle.  First she was all belligerent with her, Garcelle brought up the race issue, and Rinna's snake like sense of self preservation kicked in and she got her ass in high gear kissing Garcelle's.  What a phony.  Even Erika was asking what was going on.  I'm sure she's listened to Rinna dog Garcelle plenty.  AND when she wears her hair back it makes her lips look even bigger, I don't know how that happens, but it does.

• Love 18
16 hours ago, stcroix said:

Didn't QVC not order anymore of her clothes after this group sells out? 

QVC dropped at lot of lines at the end of 2020. Rinna’s line was just one of them.

Dorit had the best look only because the others were so bad. Rinna was channeling Kim Kardashian’s SNL pink get up with the solid color, overall coverage, and gloves. Like Kim, Rinna looked as ridiculous.

Erika’s dress looked like a clearance item from TJ Maxx. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I believe that they filed inside, on a set that was made to look like it was outside.

I literally laughed aloud when I read this.  I am not being paid enough to figure out where the hell they actually were, but thank you for confusing me even further. 

I admit I thought it was outside.  If it was INSIDE and the lighting was still that bad, someone should be fired.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, The Closer said:

Erika announcing she wants a big d is essentially a good indication that her money woes are getting too uncomfortable. Sex is the only thing she has to offer up at this point, and I'm sure she feels if she can get a man in bed she might be able to convert it to a relationship that is advantageous to her finances. She's probably scrolling through her DMs now. 

Word on the street is that Erika is already being funded by a wealthy elderly Las Vegas hotelier. 

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

https://tenor.com/bjLm8.gif

I have read a post that her constant lip licking has to do with her lip fillers.  I'll try to find the source- don't want to paraphrase the wrong thing.

It is in fact a common side effect of lip augmentation although they aren't sure why it would be.

Does Rinna get her lips injected still? I thought she had implants done years ago which is why they look so awful.

https://www.allure.com/story/can-lip-injections-make-lips-dry

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Showthyme said:

QVC dropped at lot of lines at the end of 2020. Rinna’s line was just one of them.

Dorit had the best look only because the others were so bad. Rinna was channeling Kim Kardashian’s SNL pink get up with the solid color, overall coverage, and gloves. Like Kim, Rinna looked as ridiculous.

Erika’s dress looked like a clearance item from TJ Maxx. 

I thought Erika's dress looked like a clearance item from a "small town" consignment shop/Goodwill Resale store. 

No offense to small towns - I live in a small town, with a few consignment shops nearby, but they are all very high-end - lots of logos and designer handbags.  They are somewhere where label-obsessed Dorit would look for bargains (if she didn't get most of her clothes/shoes/handbags given/loaned to her, which is where I think most of her wardrobe comes from).

• Love 5