Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E21: Reunion (Part 1)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, EXEAL said:

I've noticed that about a lot of the reality people... and the weight gain. Stuck inside eating, eating, eating because of Covid and not being able to get out to have their faces fine-tuned. 

"Live  a big life, you have big problems."  Said by Erika in episode 1 or 2 of this season, when her "big problems" were needing therapy to deal with the boredom of quarantining 🙄  She looked like she had the carb bloat that Survivor contestants have when you see them on the reunion, when you're used to seeing them after weeks of eating small amounts of rice, fish and fruit.  Her reactions are off to everything - snotty face when everyone was laughing about Sutton nearly burning Kyle's house down; sneering at Sutton about whom she could possibly be dating; that look on her face when Sutton said her mom was tough - not empathy but "your mom's not tough, MY mom is tough", roaring with laughter about how she's trying to look hot because she's in need of some sex with a big penis.  It's like she doesn't even know how to act like a real person.  The previews look like she doesn't get coddled by everyone so I'm looking forward to it 😁

I thought Dorit looked the best by a mile - I prefer the "messy bun" look to the hair plastered to her head with 132 barrettes like she usually goes for.  Crystal looks nice, for going out to a nice dinner, but I'm conditioned to expect a little bit of tacky, overdone glam for these shows so I found her look boring.  And she needs to powder her nose.  Sutton's dress was nice but her hair has gotten too long and she's too old to pull off that straight, flat hair.  I think she could get away with it in jeans and a sweater, but I didn't like it.  Rinna's look was just stupid, I thought Garcelle looked kind of frumpy and enough said already about Kyle's boobs 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

Responding to this post here because the content of my reply is not Sutton specific and pertains to the reunion. 

6 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

Crystal wasn't the one who kept bringing up their earlier disagreement.  It was Sutton. But they weren't forced to rehash that argument for content once the Erika stuff came out.  Sutton's efforts were changed. 

And she said in an earlier appearance on WWHL that she understood why "I don't see color" was wrong.  So time, hanging out more without having to fight and Sutton having that epiphany may have led to a thawing.  Crystal has seemed willing if Sutton were willing.  

I didn't like what Sutton said either, but for me, actions speak louder than words. Sutton is one of the few who's been nice to Garcelle and has not tried to portray her as something she's not. It also seems like Sutton wasn't quite herself around that time of filming. Everything would make her fall apart. I always liked her for the most part, but early this season I thought she wasn't built for the show tbh. I think hormones and other life changes were at play. 

The person who I think is most likely to be racist is Dorit. The other women can literally get away with anything without being called a bully. She did apologize for that word, but then the way she screamed at Garcelle was so off-putting. She hasn't screamed at any of the others like that. There are times I've actually felt bad for Dorit, like when Erika wouldn't forgive her, or when Kyle mocks her and gets snappy. But her own behavior isn't very pretty either. I know being a racist is one of the worst things you can be, so I still hope she's not and is just more of a doofus, but again, actions speak louder than words imo. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, EXEAL said:

I've noticed that about a lot of the reality people... and the weight gain. Stuck inside eating, eating, eating because of Covid and not being able to get out to have their faces fine-tuned. 

I mean I gotta say, it was kind of refreshing to see pores and wrinkles and regular bodies. It’s not like any of them are moving over to “My 500 lb life” or anything. Just, ya know, “Real” housewives  🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Peachyqueen said:

I mean I gotta say, it was kind of refreshing to see pores and wrinkles and regular bodies. It’s not like any of them are moving over to “My 500 lb life” or anything. Just, ya know, “Real” housewives  🤷🏼‍♀️ 

I think so too. These days things like IG models and photoshop can also be misleading as far as what's realistic. You can be gorgeous and have weight that fluctuates, skin that breaks out, and even age over the years! lol 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I think so too. These days things like IG models and photoshop can also be misleading as far as what's realistic. You can be gorgeous and have weight that fluctuates, skin that breaks out, and even age over the years! lol 

For sure! I know we’ve come from Television Without Pity to here (ugh, showing my age I guess) so it comes with the territory but still, I am a little disappointed to hear so much talk about the way they looked re: lighting, weight gain, skin probs etc. I get it, TV show and glamour and all…but when I watched tonight I actually liked how normal they looked and it made me feel hopeful that this ridiculous beauty standard for women may be getting lowered. Guess not 😬 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, Peachyqueen said:

For sure! I know we’ve come from Television Without Pity to here (ugh, showing my age I guess) so it comes with the territory but still, I am a little disappointed to hear so much talk about the way they looked re: lighting, weight gain, skin probs etc. I get it, TV show and glamour and all…but when I watched tonight I actually liked how normal they looked and it made me feel hopeful that this ridiculous beauty standard for women may be getting lowered. Guess not 😬 

On a positive note, I do think weight standards have become more realistic. When I was a teenager, the super thin look was popular. Then J.Lo and the Kardashians became sensations. Kyle actually said something similar a few seasons ago. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Well, that was sort of ok, but seriously; FOUR PARTS TO THIS SHITSHOW???

Lort, I'll be in a coma by then.  And Ima gonna need Erika to lighten up on the righteous indignation.  Come on, tough gurl.... Show us you CARE....

Oh wait... I just drove my car off a cliff in Pasadena in the SNOW and am in the process of going into a head injured stupor........

…….. and my dearly beloved old man got Alzheimers so i got the fuck out of there, and he doesn’t know or care to remember about stealing or giving me millions of dollars, you’re either with me or against me, who gives two shits about the alleged victims, I’m the victim here, and only my life matters 

• Love 17

Turned it off after Garcelle’s “You got it” comment to Rinna. Gross. Talk about disingenuous. This isn’t an episode of Little House on the Prairie, girls. This cackling moron talked smack and gaslit Garcelle all season, trying to gang up on her so she’d either quit or get fired, and when it didn’t work Rinna suddenly loves Garcelle and wants to “move on”…and Garcelle agrees? Oh ffs. 

I’d rather watch reruns of ADHD sexagenarians getting shitfaced on RHONY.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I was waiting for famous Rinna Amnesia too

"I don't remember saying that."

Two months later: "I don't remember saying that, but if I sit down and think about it for a while, I probably did."

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Amber Tamblyn just read Rinna on wwhl - that Rinna was trying to create space for herself (with Garcelle drama) in a season about Erika and Sutton, including when she jumped onto Garcelle’s couch.

I saw that! I was so glad someone defended Garcelle.

I started thinking, "Andy should bring Amber on as a Friend to Garcelle. She would read everyone."

Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

HA! She moved to the other couch.

Rinna's trying to redeem her reputation after being labeled racist by Garcelle and getting QVC fans in an uproar over her. I'm sure she's still furious with Garcelle but needing to be seen as asking for forgiveness and being accepted to smooth things over so she can sell clothes on QVC. Everything she does is calculated. Can't stand the balloon lipped hypocrite.  Didn't QVC not order anymore of her clothes after this group sells out? I hope she loses that connection. I'm not a well wisher it seems. (tm one legged woman on NY Housewives) 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

Crystal-- Immature, underhanded, sneaky, control freak  w a big ole mean streak (her nasty smirk when she said she'd never heard of Sutton was nausea inducing).  She also has a real problem w her skin -- it's so oily  she could sell drilling rights to her face. 

Mrs. Girardi looked completely drugged. I expected her to drool at any moment. Maybe that was the reason for that eyebrow disaster.

Dorito  proves once again that she's a desperately shallow triviality.

Lisa the Lesser is holding fast to her title of Twisted Bitch with no character & a shriveled soul.

Sutton appears to have got herself some of those hormones &  is feelin' finely chipper these days.

Garcelle. Solid. Well-adjusted, reasonable, pleasant, intelligent, good humored . What on earth is she doing with these people?

It's 3:30 am here in the Pacific NW & I wonder why I watch this shiite when I already have terrible insomnia and all this show did was increase my indignation and make sleep more elusive. Of course I'm sure I'll say the same thing next Wednesday ...🙄🤕

Edited by BlueHawk
Thank you Goddess Mods! Much appreciate the switch to proper forum😊
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17

I think Garcelle called it Priscilla. Rinna's hair looked like it had been washed in Crisco instead of shampoo.  Kyle's hair was awful and not a fan of Garcelle's or Sutton's hair. Maybe they used cut rate stylists.  

I think Rinna is desperate and feels threatened by Garcelle's and Sutton's popularity. She is like a caged animal snarling at her captors. And this is not a pretty  look. 

• Love 22
10 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

How is a store not a business, Rinna?!?!

Ha! Rinna used to have a store years ago. It was mysteriously robbed twice then she closed it down. I guess that wasn't a business, either. 

Rinna kissing up to Garcelle at the end of their fight because she knows the fans like Garcelle and are sick of her fake BS. 

Dorit is relentless with Garcelle. Enough, already. Don't they all get in their digs during the confessionals? People forget they are being asked questions by production behind the camera. They answer the questions. I wish Garcelle would have pointed that out. 

Erika looks rough with her bad makeup, her Tammy Wynette hair extensions slathered in hair spray and her cheap looking satin dress. It's shocking to see her that way. Where is her stone cold perfection? Oh, that's right. It disappeared along with that 20 million. 

I don't understand Kyles hairstyle. 

Kathy is wearing an old lady frock. 

Crystal is so gorgeous. Flawless understated makeup and a simple yet elegant dress. I would love to know the secret to her glowing skin. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14

Erm, did Erika say that somehow, people have the impression that she's cold?

Gee, I wonder if they got that impression from her saying it season after season.

But she wants you to know she cares deeply about the widows and orphans now, everyone!  

• LOL 5
  • Love 18
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

They're beautiful women, but the lighting is not as good as it usually is during reunions. 

They aren't usually outside, and I believe this is the problem here.  Also, they're outside at night.  There are ways to fix this, but even BRAVO probably has a limited budget & interest.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

ERIKA:  Did you see, Jesus?  The cross I was wearing?

JESUS:  Yes, I saw.

ERIKA:  So we’re good now?

JESUS:  That’s not how it works.

ERIKA:  What the F is your problem?  

JESUS:  Hhhmmm, well, let’s start with the lying, the stealing, the general awfulness that is you.

ERIKA:  Jesus, you have no idea how hard my life has been.  I’m doing my own make-up, I can’t afford to have my fat sucked out, and I can’t even heat my F-ing pool.

JESUS:  My child, wash your mouth out with soap, say a hundred million Hail Marys, and I’ll write you a hall pass.  

ERIKA:  So I’m in?  

JESUS:  I have an old friend whose expecting you.  But, Erika, dress lightly.  You’ll find it very warm where you’re going.

ERIKA:  Thanks, Jesus.   I deserve it.

JESUS:  You sure do. Give my best to Beelzebub.  

ERIKA:  Beelzebub?  I hope he’s well-endowed, if you know what I mean.  

JESUS:   You two will get along perfectly.  A match made in Heaven.  

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, charliesan said:

Lisa saying Harry questioned why Garcelle seemed so sad has to be one of the phoniest things I’ve ever heard in my life. It’s clear Garcelle still doesn’t trust Lisa, and she has every right not to, but I bet she’s willing to appease the beast, for now. 
Did Dorit tell Erika she’s not talking to her? Or am I wrong? 

I heard that as well, I was wondering what it was in regards to?

• Love 4
8 hours ago, bencr said:

Agree. If you're going to tell us that the reunion was so rich in content that it warrants four hours of our time, you'd better come up with something more substantive than that.

Agree.   I was bored.   Too much Rinna; i had to have my hand on the mute button so I wouldn't hear her shrieking.   Andy over promoted it.  The clothes and makeup were so disappointing to boot.  

Will Crystal ever say anything?

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Marley said:

Kyles hair is horrible with the small strands up front. It reminds me of the popular girl hairstyle that was in when I was in junior high which would’ve been like 2000-2001 lol

Kyle and Dorit's updos were giving me Friends energy. Is this back in style?

485cfcfc9a6d21f5b19339cc128a4378--friend

6 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Turned it off after Garcelle’s “You got it” comment to Rinna. Gross. Talk about disingenuous. This isn’t an episode of Little House on the Prairie, girls. This cackling moron talked smack and gaslit Garcelle all season, trying to gang up on her so she’d either quit or get fired, and when it didn’t work Rinna suddenly loves Garcelle and wants to “move on”…and Garcelle agrees? Oh ffs. 

I’d rather watch reruns of ADHD sexagenarians getting shitfaced on RHONY.

I hope that Garcelle ends up realizing that it's a good thing she doesn't fit in with this group of backstabbing gaslighting assholes. Keep not fitting in, Garcelle! If you start to trust Rinna, believe Erika, or understand Dorit's content-free monologues, then you know you're in trouble.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
22 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I want to see it, but I am not ready to go back into a theatre just with Covid.😒

I managed to go over the summer to see F9. I expected to feel weird, but everything was fine. I received my COVID booster the other day, so I'm even more confident.

Are you thinking of watching it on Peacock? 

• Love 3

So Erika's nasally voice apparently took a powder and her insanely dark, thick brows filled in.  

Dorito won the best dressed for me, followed by Garcelle.  Erika looked like some deranged Hello Kitty anime figure.  The shade of blue on Sutton was pretty but the dress was 80s all the way (shoutout to the 80s!)  Crystal's dress was safe but boring.  Kyle's dress was fine -- except for the belt buckle across her chest.  Girl, it's October.  Save the ta-tas month.  

Rinna.  I'm not sure which was worse.  Her "Priscilla" pony or that purple thing she wore.  She must have gotten a memo that her diamond was in jeopardy because she was gunning for Garcelle with no real reason.  And is there any doubt that Kyle was probably the person that told Garcelle what Rinna ALLEGEDLY (shout out to Erika!) said about Garcelle bringing race into the show?  

Overall I found part 1 fairly boring.  Nobody cares about Dorito's issues with Garcelle.  Rinna's issues with Garcelle were fake and forced.  Nobody believes that Harry Hamlin told Rinna he was concerned about Garcelle because nobody believes that Harry Hamlin and Rinna converse off camera.  Sutton should have jumped in and brought up that when Erika was not present, everyone had something to say but as soon as she showed up, they didn't say a word unless it was throwing Sutton under the bus.  Erika can say that she didn't quit the Hos because she honors her commitments all she wants but we all know that she didn't quit because girl needs the money.  

Next week, I hope in addition to Erika's feet being held to the fire, it's brought up how often Kyle was shit-stirring and bringing stuff back up that had been squashed.  

And Bravo, WE KNOW that Halloween Kills is released this Friday and Kyle is in it.  We didn't need promos every commercial break nor the fakity fake "Michael Myers" encounter Kyle had outside her door.  She obviously knew it was coming and it was being filmed.  Girl jumped at the thought of a real animal popping out at Crystal's party so if she had not been in on it, she not only would have seen "Michael Myers" much sooner (like as soon as she went out the door) but she would have nearly had a heart attack and jumped the entire length of her height.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, princelina said:

"Live  a big life, you have big problems."  Said by Erika in episode 1 or 2 of this season, when her "big problems" were needing therapy to deal with the boredom of quarantining 🙄  She looked like she had the carb bloat that Survivor contestants have when you see them on the reunion, when you're used to seeing them after weeks of eating small amounts of rice, fish and fruit.  Her reactions are off to everything - snotty face when everyone was laughing about Sutton nearly burning Kyle's house down; sneering at Sutton about whom she could possibly be dating; that look on her face when Sutton said her mom was tough - not empathy but "your mom's not tough, MY mom is tough", roaring with laughter about how she's trying to look hot because she's in need of some sex with a big penis.  It's like she doesn't even know how to act like a real person.  The previews look like she doesn't get coddled by everyone so I'm looking forward to it 😁

I thought Dorit looked the best by a mile - I prefer the "messy bun" look to the hair plastered to her head with 132 barrettes like she usually goes for.  Crystal looks nice, for going out to a nice dinner, but I'm conditioned to expect a little bit of tacky, overdone glam for these shows so I found her look boring.  And she needs to powder her nose.  Sutton's dress was nice but her hair has gotten too long and she's too old to pull off that straight, flat hair.  I think she could get away with it in jeans and a sweater, but I didn't like it.  Rinna's look was just stupid, I thought Garcelle looked kind of frumpy and enough said already about Kyle's boobs 😄

I did not like Suttons hair or dress, I wish Garcelle would of wore a bold bright lip. I wonder if that dress wore made indentations in her ass after sitting in too long?

• Love 2

I wish PK was in that dress in that updo, whispering in Erica's ears to not flash the puss. Dorito really did herself no favors in her behavior to Garcelle. It was def racially suspect behavior and her excuses for Erica's isolated instances is bullshite. That Bitch is A BULLY. ERICA IS A BULLY. SO is THAT Prune in the purple body stocking with lips. I didn't care for Crystal's comment either but she did look beautiful. Garcelle from the neck up was flawless- that women is PERFECTION. ANd no Dorito she doesn't need your broke, grifter ass to be relevant. Dorito did look pretty tho- She is a pretty girl if she just STFU and let PK do the snipping. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

Seriously. There was nothing Garcelle could say or do. They were just sticking to this conspiracy theory that she had some hidden agenda when she was completely straightforward. Even when she says exactly what she means she's holding back.

Love Rinna acting like Garcelle--or anyone--is supposed to be told that Rinna said she was wrong to bring race into things and think, "Rinna? Never! Lisa Rinna would never say such a thing!" Like what has she ever said or done that would give her so much credit on that score? 

Yep.

That Sid Vicious couple's Halloween costume from 2015 is making the rounds again too because of her questionable statements last night. I'm sure 2015 will become 1815 in the "That was soooo long ago." defenses on that one. Glad they are already done filming so, it doesn't get time during the reunion.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Oh wait - Garcelle makes jabs at Dorit so she can be relevant?  Because Dorit is sooooo fucking important in this world?  Maybe in her own mind are Garcelle's comments about/to Dorit necessary to make her relevant.

Garcelle is so much more relevant and well known than Dorit will ever be!!!  

That pissed me the f off ! 

• Love 10

Oooo, la, la!  Finally—the reunion!

Looks first:

•  Erika: Seems to be channeling some unholy love child of Molly Rignwold, circa Pretty in Pink, and Madonna, circa Desperately Seeking Susan.  And is it me, or did her head look like it had been designed to be screwed off from her body?

•  Rinna:  Beyond hideous

•  Kyle:  Was she doing some kind of experiment, This is what happens when you don't wash your hair for two weeks?  Dress looked as though it had been designed by the Spanish Inquisition's head stylist

•  Garcelle:  Dress may have looked good if she'd been standing up.  I did like the sparkles on the eyelashes though.

•  Sutton:  Good color, bad dress.  I did like the way the shoes looked, but I was getting phantom pains in my Achilles tendons thinking about wearing them.

•  Crystal:  Channeling the most kick-ass Mom on the PTA's Christmas Coat Drive committee.  Plus what has she done with her cheekbones?

•. Kathy:  Did anybody lose a red chenille bedspread? 

•. Dorit:  Looked great!

Either Bravo's resident stylists and lighting techs hate these women, or they were doing a work slowdown in preparation for the upcoming IATSE strike because they were not doing the magic designed to make these women look fabulous.

Now, to the action (admittedly, there wasn't much):

I have developed a lot more sympathy for Dorit upon learning both her parents are Israeli.  I love Israel and Israelis, but they can get very fixated when they have a point to make—particularly when that point is obscure to every other person in the room.  Anyway, Dorit doesn't bother me as much as she once did.

Rinna cuddling up close to Garcelle looked remarkably like a ventriloquist's dummy in some kind of horrifying all-female remake of that old Anthony Hopkins movie Magic. 

Summation:

Garcelle continues to be my favorite BH housewife because not only is she beautiful, she's smart.  

And I for one ❤️LUV❤️   Kyle's reactions shots.

• Love 9