Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Heather takes Jen to task for the disparaging comments she's made behind her back. Whitney talks to Justin about improving their sex life, Mary makes plans to renovate her home and Meredith reveals new negative tweets Jen is liking about Brooks.

Airdate: 09.19.2021

Do not discuss any offseason events until they are mentioned in an episode.  Spoilery conversations about particular housewives should happen in their individual threads or the media thread.

The only reason why I watch this show is to see the gorgeous snowy senery.  It is so different from the other Housewives locations. Whitney  must be desperate for something to keep her on this show if she has to talk about her sex life. It's not interesting and not funny. I hope to never hear this again from her. 

• Love 22

I am just a few minutes in to this episode, New Jenny's hair looks very dated, like 1970's dated and her song choice to demonstrate her wedding singer abilities???? The song the frog sang in that cartoon about the talking frog????

What is all those mirrors on Old Jenn's wall, nothing makes sense on that wall.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Salt Lake City cast, too weirdo for words. I can’t remotely relate to any of these chicks. It’s like another galaxy. 

Mary’s house looks like Alice in Wonderland, like someone with psychosis decorated it. She is bizarre on every level. 

On another planet also is Jen cement-filler- face Shah. Heather needs to consult a therapist ASAP for her continued devotion to that criminal and insane woman. 

Lisa and Jennie just staring at Jen and nodding as she went off on yet another nonsensical meltdown. You have to apologize all the time Jen because you are human trash. 

Meredith talks so measured, it’s like her and Seth rehearsed their scenes ten times first. 

Thanks for the visual of you and Justin’s sex life, Whitney. Lol. 

I’m only watching for the snowy vistas at this point. 

• Love 14

I recorded the show and tried getting through it twice to no avail.  Another skincare line, just what we need.  I don’t want to see her robotic sex demo and I’m sure her husband doesn’t either.  She is letting her five minutes of fame go to her head.  I find myself staring at the face of every housewife when they are onscreen, trying to understand why they would have distorted themselves to such extremes.  I really don’t enjoy any of the people on this show, I’m only watching to see Jen go down.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 12

Meredith’s mama bear ferocity is making me like her more.  

Heather has a weird combination of severe insecurity combined with these moments of thinking she’s the shit.  Hard to explain. I couldn’t be friends with her because she seems fake, like she’s taking notes or something. 

Jennies kids are cute,  but a little goes along with with reality tv children. 

Jen Shah? Ugh.  She cycles through all her tricks in a row. Act Confused. Deny. Yell. Cry. Pout. Apologize. Then immediately do the wrong thing again. “What did I do!? Did I re-tweet funny comments? Yes, so what? They were funny?.....I was hurt too! I was protecting my vagina!” Lmao 

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

Mary’s house looks like Alice in Wonderland, like someone with psychosis decorated it. She is bizarre on every level. 

This was funny because I was thinking those dining room chairs were something out of Beetlejuice, but Alice in Wonderland is more on point. I half expected them to come to life and hold down that poor construction guy. 

More shocking than Whitney's robot sex reinactment was Mary talking about fishy vaginas. Firstly, I thought as a church cult leader she would be counselling her son NOT to engage in pre-marital sex.  Secondly, what a weirdly inappropriate conversation to have with your construction guy/male relative. 

Jennie is so pretty to me. She also looks young for her age and in a natural way, which is saying something on these franchises. However, in one of her scenes (visiting felonious Jen Shah) she was styled like she was still in the 80s. 

I'm starting to believe that Heather is a sub with a humiliation fetish that just loves being dominated by Jen Shah.

Meredith's TH in the snake skin dress with the deep wide plunging neckline looks so awkward/uncomfortable and makes her chest area look like a plastic breast plate.

I may be the only one, but Meredith always looked like she could be Lisa Vanderpump's little sister. 

Lisa going so hard for Jen Shah continues to make no sense.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

I’m only watching this season for the upcoming take down of Jenn and (maybe) Mary. 
I didn’t realize how tacky Mary’s house was. Green carpeting, no wonder her pets think it’s grass and are doing their business on it. If I was her son I’d be embarrassed about the advice she gives him about dating and girls. If you smell fish…oh, shut it Mary. 
I also do not understand Lisa’s devotion to Jen or why Heather is thinking of forgiving her. She’s a horrible person. 

I’m on the fence with Meredith. I understand her defending her son against Jen’s bullying and calling him a twink and other homophobic remarks. Not cool. But… Brooks chose to skip college for a year to be on the show to promote his track suit line and made remarks about Jen’s vagina so you reap what you sow. And he’s not a child, he’s an adult. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Sage47 said:

Meredith talks so measured, it’s like her and Seth rehearsed their scenes ten times first. 

The sparkly mask, like where would he even get that without Meredith giving it to him to wear.

Did brooKS do something to his face since last year, he looks different.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I understand her defending her son against Jen’s bullying and calling him a twink and other homophobic remarks. Not cool.

Same here.

32 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

But… Brooks chose to skip college for a year to be on the show to promote his track suit line and made remarks about Jen’s vagina so you reap what you sow. And he’s not a child, he’s an adult. 

But what does any of this have to with Jen Shah liking and re-tweeting homophobic trolls?  Either it's ok or it isn't.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I don't know who is more delusional: Jen for saying that she didn't make those posts when the proof is in front of her or Heather for believing that Jen can be a friend to her and accepting her excuses after all that bad behavior.

Her inability to take responsibility for something for which there is absolute proof was triggering for me because I have someone in my life who does the exact same thing. It is mind boggling.  That's the kind of denial often employed by narcissists.  

39 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Jen Shah? Ugh.  She cycles through all her tricks in a row. Act Confused. Deny. Yell. Cry. Pout. Apologize. Then immediately do the wrong thing again. “What did I do!? Did I re-tweet funny comments? Yes, so what? They were funny?.....I was hurt too! I was protecting my vagina!” Lmao 

Don't forget her old ace in the hole regarding negative reaction to her behavior being because she is brown.  

1 hour ago, Sage47 said:

Thanks for the visual of you and Justin’s sex life, Whitney.

She doesn't seem to have progressed in maturity beyond high school level.

10 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I may be the only one, but Meredith always looked like she could be Lisa Vanderpump's little sister. 

You're not alone.  Whatever she has done to herself between filming the episodes shown and recording those talking heads is behind it. I hope it is more a matter of make-up and nothing more permanent.

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am just a few minutes in to this episode, New Jenny's hair looks very dated, like 1970's dated and her song choice to demonstrate her wedding singer abilities?

I know that there are customs which vary regionally, but I find it hard to believe that is considered a wedding singer song anywhere.  

I'm finding her and her husband's talk about having another child super cringeworthy. Too much too soon.

38 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

More shocking than Whitney's robot sex reinactment was Mary talking about fishy vaginas.

She really should stop talking because she does herself no favors.  I'm still trying to figure out her motivation for signing on to this franchise.  There was that statement about marriage last night too.  I can't recall the exact wording but it wasn't very flattering to her husband.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Same here.

But what does any of this have to with Jen Shah liking and re-tweeting homophobic trolls?  Either it's ok or it isn't.

It isn’t ok IMO. But Meredith was on WWHL and this was one of the points brought up. Brooks was also on the show bartending. Andy really likes Brooks and supports him. 

• Love 3

Ok, obviously UO here but I thought Whitney's display of what robotic sex looks like was so funny! Her confessionals are the best. I do not think her husband finds her as exciting and sexy as he did when he was having the affair with her. Reality sets in at some point and mundane life takes priority sooner or later. 

54 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I don't understand why these older women think that hair parted severely down the middle is attractive. Unless you are 15, this is such a bad look but because some juvenile fashion influencers decided side parted hair is out now everybody has to go to what's popular. No matter how bad you look. Another example that pisses me off is the mom jeans! Remember how it wasn't cool to be wearing them just a few years ago? Now it's all you see. Those ugly high waisted jeans. I hate em'. 

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Andy really likes Brooks and supports him. 

Doesn't Andy salivate over every young guy that comes into the clubhouse?

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The sparkly mask, like where would he even get that without Meredith giving it to him to wear.

I thought that was the same jewelry/mask that Meredith wore last year.

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Ok, obviously UO here but I thought Whitney's display of what robotic sex looks like was so funny! Her confessionals are the best. I do not think her husband finds her as exciting and sexy as he did when he was having the affair with her. Reality sets in at some point and mundane life takes priority sooner or later. 

I don't understand why these older women think that hair parted severely down the middle is attractive. Unless you are 15, this is such a bad look but because some juvenile fashion influencers decided side parted hair is out now everybody has to go to what's popular. No matter how bad you look. Another example that pisses me off is the mom jeans! Remember how it wasn't cool to be wearing them just a few years ago? Now it's all you see. Those ugly high waisted jeans. I hate em'. 

Exactly! I know what looks good on me-side part hair. But so many women are wearing the severe middle part and super long hair and it looks terrible. A few might be able to rock it-a very, very few. I guess they just don’t see how aging it is. 

• Love 2

by the speed of every freaking word coming out of Meredith's mouth talking to her husband, Brooks and just about anyone in a conversation with the woman ~ every. painstaking. word.......were they all on quaaludes?    Damn, it was like falling down the rabbit hole!  Everything was so f'ing sllllooowwwww!!  I started laughing at one point because it was so ridiculous!!   Although I just can't listen to Brooks. period.  He is such an irritating, entitled brat!!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

I assume the purpose of Heather pointing out the verified green checkmark and Jen swearing she didn't retweet the posts is laying the groundwork to blame everything on one of her assistants. Ugh

Jennie singing Hello My Baby was the perfect comedic relief I didn't know I needed!

• Love 9
9 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

This was funny because I was thinking those dining room chairs were something out of Beetlejuice, but Alice in Wonderland is more on point. I half expected them to come to life and hold down that poor construction guy. 

I have to point out that the psychedelic chairs in the kitchen nook are part of Mary's recent redecorating efforts.  I saw a photo comparison of the "before" and "after" earlier this year.  So, can you imagine what she is going to do with the rest of the house???  I mean, I know it can't be any worse than it already is, but...

• LOL 9

As for Jenn defending her vagina, it was mentioned on WWHL last night that even a couple of production assistants told her to stop waving her legs around like that and cover up so I don’t think it was only Brookes being offended by that.  We may have only seen the “PG” version of what she was doing. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 9

Wonder if Lisa hitched onto the Jen Shah wagon because she thought Jen was the break out star last season?  This way she can be on more if she doesn't have a lot going on otherwise. Or maybe she's scared of her, and so is staying close to her.  Same could be with Heather.  

Maybe Jen Shah knows too many secrets for them to not stay close to her.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Ditto her and Brooks Marks.  Last week she said something about Jen's tweets regarding his sexuality, that "these are things he hasn't even discussed with ME" - which was a reasonable complaint for his mom to make.  This week, Brooks Marks tells her, on camera, that Jen is tweeting things about him "that I haven't even discussed with YOU" - which is not a normal way for someone in his shoes to phrase things.  It's like they have this whole thing planned out.  And frankly I have no sympathy for Brooks Marks because he doesn't belong on this show except as a side character.  I only watch BH and Dallas besides this, but Kim and Kyle's adult children, or even Pandora, have never been given their own THs!  He apparently dropped out of college to be a "friend of" on his mom's show, and that's how they play.  I'm not saying what Jen did was right, but I disapprove of most of the RH's behaviors regularly, yet they continue to behave badly, unconcerned about my opinion 😂

11 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m on the fence with Meredith. I understand her defending her son against Jen’s bullying and calling him a twink and other homophobic remarks. Not cool. But… Brooks chose to skip college for a year to be on the show to promote his track suit line and made remarks about Jen’s vagina so you reap what you sow. And he’s not a child, he’s an adult. 

And they're doubling down on it and turning it into his/their "storyline"!

11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did brooKS do something to his face since last year, he looks different.

He's changed his lipstick from a soft pink to a cinnamon shade.  🙄

1 hour ago, Koalagirl said:

As for Jenn defending her vagina, it was mentioned on WWHL last night that even a couple of production assistants told her to stop waving her legs around like that and cover up so I don’t think it was only Brookes being offended by that.  We may have only seen the “PG” version of what she was doing. 

Whatever - why is a 20 year old young man hanging out with his mom and her friends?  And then tonight he supposedly is out with his own friends, but calling his mom to see what she's doing?  I find their whole dynamic creepy and weird.

• Love 19

I think Jen is wrong to like comments about Brooks, but we're messed up for making them in the first place. I love shade as much as any Bravo viewer, but commenting on a 20 year old because of his orientation isn't shade, it's just...lazy. There's so much to mock here. 

With Jen, I feel like they're leaving out the big stuff. Her family had an intervention because of her behavior? That deserves more than a passing comment. 

With Whitney, I feel like they're including too much. It can't be good for a marriage to suggest on your TV show that your husband isn't having enough sex with you. 

I'm really enjoying this season but I think it's all anticipation, because thinking it over there's not a ton going on besides fights that started because of the show. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Now we know why we only saw Mary in the closet last season. That house is hideous, every room is worse than the next. 

Last season Mary was in the closet and this season it appears that Jen will be in the closet (hopefully the crew is documenting all her ill-gotten gains).

• Love 2

When Mary was sitting at that table waiting for another family member to verbally abuse, I thought Alice in Wonderland. So very ugly. Then they show the rest of the hideous place. Why does her son have a fridge in his room? Get off your lazy ass and  go to the kitchen! Church goers are giving this horrible woman money voluntarily?
I liked Jens nephew that called out the Shamazing closet and told her to give some of that crap to goodwill.
Whitney is trying to dial up her sexiness this season but she’s making me cringe. 
Jen Shah is making me defend Brooks and for that alone I can’t stand her,  Wasn’t the vagina comment  made two years ago?  I get why Meredith is mad and I would be pissed at Lisa for kissing the Shah ass. 
I don’t care for the new lady. She doesn’t add much. 
I don’t think Heather needs to make up with Shah but that ice place was so pretty. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 6

I would actually Love a game or tv lounge room decorated in total Beetlejuice or Alice in Wonderland style! But Mary is such a negative, egotistical person...there’s nothing about her that says ‘whimsy.’ So, it doesn’t fit. 

• Love 5

I feel like Heather's chief reason for reconciling with Jen Shah is because it makes for a good storyline. It feels way too manufactured and calculated, especially when you pair it with her talking heads that seem like they are at 180 degree difference when it comes to Jen. The fan favorite status had already gotten to her head by the reunion and two months out from the reunion does not seem to have brought Heather back to earth.

• Love 6

I get the feeling Jenn is using season 2 as her rehab season because she got backlash last season. That's why she has all the "I was so messed up last year because of my dad's death, I needed help" talking heads and why she had her family over last episode (have to make sure we highlight the aunt who lost her legs!) and her nephew that she rescued out of South Central this episode. It reeks of "see what a good person I am!". But then she reverts straight back to her narcissistic self when talking to Heather. I can't wait to see the Feds drop in on her.

• Love 10

I thought it was interesting that Heather and Whitney went to a high end resale store to shop.  I wonder if that is in response to Jen calling out Heather at the reunion, saying that she gets her clothes at the Dress Barn?  If so, I think it is sad to feel pressured into buying designer clothing, but if you are going to do it, buying on the second hand market is a smarter way (though the prices still seems outrageous- $21,000 for a pre-owned handbag?). 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Whitney is trying to dial up her sexiness this season but she’s making me cringe. 

WORD!  She could have verbalized her explanation of robotic sex we didn't need visuals 🤢 🤮  I don't understand why that question was even asked.  We could have figure it out on our own.

I guess the new girl is ok.  Her kids are super cute though especially the young girl.  I would rather listen to her silly jokes and inability to pronounce spices than hear Brooks whiny ass voice any day of the week!  I hate that he is on EVERY SINGLE EPISODE and that HE is Meredith's story line!  UGH!  Go back to fighting with your husband or something!  

• Love 11

I feel so lonely here!!!  I like Brooks and think he is very handsome.  I do not think Jennie's kids are cute at all.  I think they want us to think the little one is funny.

Meredith looks so different on WWHL.  I think it was the fuller hair, probably had someting done to the face.

I CAN.NOT believe Jen is going to really hide behind that fact that other people handle her social media accounts.  How hard is it to say "Don't make me look like an asshole or homophobic?"   

Whitney is probably getting too old for her husband.  And also he's too old now, does she really think he's going to continue to have the same stamina as he did when he was 47?  😄

I thought Salt Lake was so popular but the threads aren't as long as they are after an episode of Beverly Hills.

Edited by IDreamofJoaquin
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I feel so lonely here!!!  I like Brooks and think he is very handsome.

You are not alone, Brooks does not bother me at all.  I mostly enjoy his relationship with his parents.

I do not think Jennie's kids are cute at all. 

I generally don't like any kids (especially the ones that are blood relations), but Jennie's kids are the worst.  I'd much rather see a scene with her and her husband.

I CAN.NOT believe Jen is going to really hide behind that fact that other people handle her social media accounts. 

She's never responsible for anything, always an excuse.  Can't wait when she does that on the witness stand!

I thought Salt Lake was so popular but the threads aren't as long as they are after an episode of Beverly Hills.

I don't know anything about the ratings, but the threads for RHoBH episodes are very long.  Lots of hatred for Erika Jayne and Lisa Rinna.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

You are not alone, Brooks does not bother me at all.  I mostly enjoy his relationship with his parents.

I generally don't like any kids (especially the ones that are blood relations), but Jennie's kids are the worst.  I'd much rather see a scene with her and her husband.

She's never responsible for anything, always an excuse.  Can't wait when she does that on the witness stand!

I don't know anything about the ratings, but the threads for RHoBH episodes are very long.  Lots of hatred for Erika Jayne and Lisa Rinna.

Okay, now you're my best friend on PrimeTimer.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just like the last episode, I think Meredith doesn't want her son to be gay.  All of this not wanting to put labels on his sexuality.  She's hoping he doesn't tell her "mom, I'm gay."  I don't care how much she complains about homophobia and calls herself a supporter.  Her machinations tell me she's really hoping he's not and is just experimenting right now.

I  know someone who was much like Meredith.  Advocate, marriage equality, be who you want to be.  But when it came to her lesbian daughter, she never acknowledged the obvious and got upset if anyone talked to her as if it was a forgone conclusion.   

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Just like the last episode, I think Meredith doesn't want her son to be gay.  All of this not wanting to put labels on his sexuality.  She's hoping he doesn't tell her "mom, I'm gay."  I don't care how much she complains about homophobia and calls herself a supporter.  Her machinations tell me she's really hoping he's not and is just experimenting right now.

I  know someone who was much like Meredith.  Advocate, marriage equality, be who you want to be.  But when it came to her lesbian daughter, she never acknowledged the obvious and got upset if anyone talked to her as if it was a forgone conclusion.   

It is the “I support same sex marriage, my divorced daughter marrying outside the faith, alternative lifestyles as long as my immediate family isn’t involved.

Easy to support in theory but when it is close to home, sadly, very challenging - for many people

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 6

I don't understand Brook's coyness regarding his sexual identity. 

Lord I hate to be associated with Rinna but just own it whatever that is. The only possible embarrassment would be if he were non-sexual 🤣 but he lives in New York and is involved in the fashion industry - frankly heterosexuality is probably more of a liability in terms of networking.

Lance Loud came out in 1973 when it was still a bit shocking - even in progressive circles. I had gay friends then who hadn't come out of the closet in college in that era and I was from New York City so Lance was being pretty brave.

• Love 7
On 9/22/2021 at 11:50 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Whitney is probably getting too old for her husband.  And also he's too old now, does she really think he's going to continue to have the same stamina as he did when he was 47?  😄

Honestly, her TH of her demonstrating her robotic sex was beyond cringe worthy, really awful. One day her kids will see that crap.

• Love 5