Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I hate that this has become the Sutton show. Just move on to the shit that’s going to go down with Erika. 

Amen. That's what most of us are here for. To see Karma in action.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Well, this group was downright civil. When did this happen?

I was so confused by the timeline of events and the justifications for all kinds of...behavior. Rinna's story was complete BS and I don't know why she thought it would engender sympathy. Crystal vacillated between bitch and insecure outsider. And there's Erika being a block of ice the entire time, unless that was an editing choice.

Erika only has block of ice or bitch. I suspect we will see more of the bitch side as the revelations unfold. I don't think she is going to like being on the receiving end of the Coven-apologies to whomever I stole that term from, but it is perfect. It excludes Garcelle and Krystal and Kathy since they weren't there.

• Love 3

Erika is so pretentious "Tom is at the firm".....no bish, Tom is at the office.  I've been around the legal community my whole like working for managing partners and not once has anyone called it The Firm.  Yes people say "what firm are you with"  But I've never heard anyone say "TV Diva Queen, we need you to come to the firm this weekend for a special project".  And what's with her in the sunglasses every morning?  Is she that insecure that she can't been seen "un-glammed"  Give me a break....

Sutton and her security face roller was everything to me.  

Crystal is COLD.  Dang girl

Didn't Dorit live in Italy - I mean I don't want to stereotype itsn't Bocce their thing.  Maybe the circles she hung out in didnt play bocce, but surely, you would HAVE to know that its a thing

Enough with the Denise bullshit - Denise left the show because she didn't want to talk about whatever happened and here they are, constantly talking about whatever happened.

I really like Kyle but I need more Kathy.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

What WAS the face roller thing Sutton had?

Her support roller.

Honestly, it makes sense for Sutton to use it to calm her down but personally I think it is a placebo effect but if it keeps Sutton off the edge...roll away!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

The dinner and the shenanigans in the pool were fun and enjoyable because Crystal wasn’t there.

Her negative energy would have cast a pall over the whole thing.

The season would be much more fun if she were sent off to eat a lettuce leaf and pick at her scabs with her bestie Teddy on the Island of Misfit Housewives.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
23 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Didn't Dorit live in Italy - I mean I don't want to stereotype itsn't Bocce their thing

Bocce is kind of a regional thing in Italy.  I've only ever seen it played around Genova.  

Did Dorit model?  I can't remember.  But she would have modeled in Milano.  Maybe they don't play Bocce there.

• Love 2

Ugh Sutton!!!!!!  She seems very committed to her narrative of fragile, sensitive, "Southern Lady" and it would have seem to have gotten her far.  But the claws come out in her talking heads (no one reacts like that unless they were raised in a Women's Prison) ... I think her anxiety is the conflict between the "face" she has shown to the world for the hundred years she's been alive and her real self.  No one is buying what she's selling and it is freaking her out.

That said Krystal Carrington (!?!?!) is a nasty, manipulative bitch who I'd like not to see return next season.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Maximona said:

Bocce is kind of a regional thing in Italy.  I've only ever seen it played around Genova.  

Did Dorit model?  I can't remember.  But she would have modeled in Milano.  Maybe they don't play Bocce there.

They do play Bocce in Milano, and I believe all over Italy (France too where it is called Petanque) but I believe it is mostly men that play.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, OFDgal said:

I love Garcelle doing that too.  I totally didn't understand why Lisa was telling that story of Harry's friend being a rapist.  All I was thinking was that there were rumors of Harry being a rapist and why would she bring up this about his friend.  It just made me remember those rumors.  

I am loving Garcelle this season and especially love her continuing to annoy Lisa with reminding her of her horrendous behavior.  Of course Erika and Kyle were also awful and are getting a pass, but they weren't fake friends with Denise prior to the attack. WTAF was Lisa trying to do with that bullshit story about Harry's rapist friend? Did Denise rape someone? Or what is she trying to imply? Denise had a foul mouth, even for this show, and horrible taste in men, but she rescues dogs, took In her children's half-siblings when their own parents couldn't care for them and adopted a special needs child. I would list the kind things Lisa has done if I knew of a single one. Lisa, you look even worse after that nonsense. Shut up and focus on attacking Erika. Unless you are actually afraid of her.                                                I am not sure what to think of the Crystal/Sutton drama. Sutton let her inner racist show when she rudely interrupted the conversation Crystal was having with Kyle. Walking into someone's room without being invited and staying is downright wierd. OTOH, Crystal could have acted like a strong woman instead of a delicate flower and looked a lot better. Sutton is nuts, at the very least has serious emotional and self esteem issues, so attacking her is going to be a bad look. I would choose polite ignore and be sure my door is locked.                                                               Kathy is strangely likeable for a Richard's sister, but I liked Kyle for a short while and never liked Kim, so let's say I will take my time deciding on her. As for the reason I tuned in this season, I do hope we are starting the "watch the evil ice princess fall" segment if the season. I can't wait to see if stealing from orphans and widows is as important to these witches as the possible sexual activities of 2 consenting adults. Let the hypocrisy begin.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 13

I guess I’m a sucky old softie but I would’ve had to hug Sutton and not sit there hard faced coldly nodding ok while she frantically rolled her face with that thing.

Erika is gonna rip her to shreds ...  hope she keeps her mouth shut there.

• Love 15
(edited)
11 hours ago, Julyolo said:

My only thought was to gasp as Rinna started relating the rape story due to the fact that Harry Hamlin was accused of raping Julianne Phillips for years. Was a huge deal when Kim Richards tried to confront Rinna about it on a boat trip in Amsterdam, and Rinna ended up smashing a wine glass.

I immediately thought of Harry and Julianna also.  And re: Kim, that is what we all assumed Kim was referring to.  To this day, I wish Kim would have just come out with whatever she wanted to say.  I recall there was even a point at the reunion, that year, where Rinna gave Kim permission to say whatever it was, and Andy and all of us were ALL EARS, and Kim still wouldn't say.

6 hours ago, MsTree said:

Totally agree. And what kind of friend (Lisa) tries desperately to out a long-term friend (Denise)? Lisa is a piece-of-shit friend for whatever she was trying to do, and regardless, it was never any of her business to bring ANY of Denise's secrets out in the open.

Lisa's behavior almost makes me want to have Kim Richards back on the show, if only to harass and stick it to Lisa "about the husband"...just so Lisa can experience exactly what that "truth" feels like.

No, no, no!  A thousand times, no!

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Sutton is awkward and makes it worse by calling attention to every little thing people say. Like keeping a list of words people use to describe her. I don’t have an anxiety roller but I almost grabbed a lint roller to use on my face to see if that would make her scenes less cringey.  

My husband was passing through when she pulled that list out, and we both had a laugh about how one of the words on her list was "paranoid".  Accurate!

Edited by Miss Bones
bolded the wrong part of quote
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, escatefromny said:

Ugh Sutton!!!!!!  She seems very committed to her narrative of fragile, sensitive, "Southern Lady" and it would have seem to have gotten her far.  But the claws come out in her talking heads (no one reacts like that unless they were raised in a Women's Prison) ... I think her anxiety is the conflict between the "face" she has shown to the world for the hundred years she's been alive and her real self.  No one is buying what she's selling and it is freaking her out.

That said Krystal Carrington (!?!?!) is a nasty, manipulative bitch who I'd like not to see return next season.

You make a good point, whether you meant to or not😀 it is entirely possible that Sutton is a whack job AND Crystal is a cold bitch. I don't know that I like either of them. We will see.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Maximona said:

I'm of Sicilian descent - and bocce has always been a part of my life.  I live in the most densely populated Italian-American communities in Chicago and there's bocce courts both indoor and outdoor all over the place.  Must be that we call descended from the same areas and I assumed it was all over Italy.  ....the more you know....

• Love 4

Rinna telling that story of Harry and the Rapist was one the most hilarious things I've ever seen. Bet you weren't expecting that as an explanation for why she went after Denise! Garcelle's sum up was perfect: that's not a story you should ever tell again.

I still don't get any signs that there's any conspiracy against Sutton. Aside from the tension with Crystal, which was already a thing, wasn't everybody else being all nice to her? They even gave her a security face roller. So where are they conspiring with Crystal to attack her?

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Well I guess that answers who dressed Paris when she would go out. Lol Kathy fold the top down 

I laughed at that look.  I recognize it.  Was it the 90s?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, bosawks said:

I agree that Lisa is like a steel trap.

Hard and cold.

Yes.  And she needs to be forced, like she forces the others, to talk about her shit.  She keeps the focus so much on the others she never has to talk about her skeletons.  Like where does Harry live?  Only partly joking.  I find her so unlikeable.

Sutton.  Fuck man.  I liked her but it was very short lived.  I have little patience for that kind of shit.  What a mess.  Does not play well with others.

I want Erika to be stripped of all luxury items she has.  Drastically change her lifestyle.  Anyone who DOESN'T see this divorce filing as a legal move has no eyeballs.  If the other cast members baby her and don't ask her to OWN IT, I might scream.  Sutton has an opening to redeem herself but it looks like she flails from the preview.

For all my complaining at least this franchise is riveting.  

• Love 15

Dorit, stop. You most definitely had a nose job. Own it. 

Looks like Crystal may be just as crazy as Sutton. Super rich crazy Bev Hills women with too much time on their hands. 

Kathy is becoming my fave. STFU about the birds and enjoy the boat ride. I had to mute to TV with all the screaming. I'm convinced she partakes daily in some kind of meds like Xanex and I'm here for it!  

As usual Erika let's nobody in to her real life which proves she's not really friends with any of these women. 

I hope Garcelle keeps sticking it to Rinna for the entire season. Someone needs to finally take that bitch down. 

• Love 21

I thought the moronic synchronized swimming was the best thing that Rinna ever did on this show. It was funny, goofy and silly.

I guess Sutton brought out the fun in her instead of the venom. Rinna must want something from her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

This. I guess this is why I would never do reality television, among the other reasons, because I'd totally be considered some cold bitch, as I have no poker face and also no patience for overly dramatic, histrionic personalities. Probably comes from dealing with a narcissistic sibling my whole life. 

I think Crystal's reaction on the boat to Sutton was plain exhaustion and a bit of being over it. And so yeah, she wasn't particularly moved by the tears over the house because at that point, she was just over it. Some are judging Crystal so hard but look at this whole mess with Sutton from her perspective. 

She's trying to have a nice conversation, she thinks, with Kyle and Sutton, where's she's relating to them and Sutton goes off her. The next morning, they resolve it, or so she thinks. She allows Sutton grace then. They go to dinner, the OTHER women all decide to play some silly prank that she's not a part of and when Sutton's insecurities get the better of her, she zeroes in dead on Crystal as somehow being the bad guy. She then accuses Crystal of kicking her when in Crystal's mind, she was actually just being playful with Sutton and trying to bring her in on the joke.

Honestly, if it were me, I'd be over this person too and decide the best approach is to just say as little as possible when dealing with her. Actually kind of like what Garcelle told her to do when Sutton was having her meltdown after the dinner. Crystal was trying to explain and eventually Garcelle just said to her, "say nothing". Because anything she said would have fallen on deaf ears.

And sorry, but Sutton was also trying to have this adult conversation, complete with serious hurt over her house, while rolling some damn roller under her eyes. Like come on. Again, from Crystal's perspective, I can 100% understand why she's just decided, "okay, this bitch is cray cray and I want no part of it". I fail to see how that makes her a bully. 

Or maybe because Sutton kept her shit together and didn't act like an emotional nutjob. Because they had a perfectly pleasant and fun dinner when they went out to the restaurant. Until they got back and Sutton decided everyone was clearly talking about her and it was all so upsetting to her.

Because when they first got back to the house and Sutton was upset, all the women in the other vehicle were baffled as to what happened since they'd just had, in their mind, a great night out. 

I am over Sutton trying to dictate how everyone reacts to her.  She kept chiding people on their reaction to her and their comments.  She needs to listen and quit dictating and trying to contriol.  Crystal, who I don't even have a firm opinion on yet, TRIED to include Sutton in the prank but then she is called a leg kicker.  No winning with Sutton.  I also kind of get Crystals reaction to Sutton busting into her room without an invitation.  She didn't know if the cameras were going to come busting in also and she is a newbie to the whole reality show world.  

I am bewildered by Kathy's unkemptness compared to the others.  Coffee on her shirt, black soles on her socks from dirt, sitting like a dude, chonking on chips and drinking red bull late at night.  It certainly is a change.  

1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

I also don't have an issue with Garcelle holding Lisa's feet to the fire regarding how she treated Denise. It's not about what did or didn't actually happen between Denise and Brandi as Garcelle has made clear and not even about Denise per se. But about Lisa herself and what she revealed to Garcelle of no low she won't go to serve this show.

That I believe is Garcelle's point. Because it's clear she and Rinna have known each other for a long time and her point is now she doesn't know if things she may have told Lisa in private years ago before either knew they'd be on some reality show, will be used against her when Lisa needs a storyline on the show, etc. It basically calling Rina out on her shit and holding her accountable. 

Lisa is a very dangerous 'friend' to have for sure

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

ugh lisa's blown out ass lookin lips 

Huge (no pun intended) contrast when the camera panned from Erika to Lisa as they were sitting on the couch.

And then the teeth brushing was pretty gross, too.  Why?  Just why?

A local news meteorologist just had her lips done.  They were crooked and she had a bit of a tough time talking.  The right side was blown up and the left side, apparently, didn't follow suit.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I didn’t understand Lisa’s story or how it related, but then I tend to shut her down in my head because she has been so awful on this show (and unkind on social media).  So thanks to those of you who explained it.

Never thought about Crystal  thinking cameras might be coming in, but that might explain what to me seemed an overreaction.  She also may just have been exhausted by having to be with these women all the time.  I know I would be! 😁

• Love 12
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I am over Sutton trying to dictate how everyone reacts to her.  She kept chiding people on their reaction to her and their comments.  She needs to listen and quit dictating and trying to contriol.  Crystal, who I don't even have a firm opinion on yet, TRIED to include Sutton in the prank but then she is called a leg kicker.  No winning with Sutton.  I also kind of get Crystals reaction to Sutton busting into her room without an invitation.  She didn't know if the cameras were going to come busting in also and she is a newbie to the whole reality show world.  

I can't remember what Crystal laughed at originally, but I remember thinking I understood why and that Sutton really should have accepted that she earned it. Like I don't have a problem with forgiving her for her outbursts, but she doesn't want to acknowledge she might have made a bad impression, like she can't see this from Crystal's pov at all. Like she still can't say there was anything more to the kicking thing. 

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

She's trying to have a nice conversation, she thinks, with Kyle and Sutton, where's she's relating to them and Sutton goes off her. The next morning, they resolve it, or so she thinks. She allows Sutton grace then. They go to dinner, the OTHER women all decide to play some silly prank that she's not a part of and when Sutton's insecurities get the better of her, she zeroes in dead on Crystal as somehow being the bad guy. She then accuses Crystal of kicking her when in Crystal's mind, she was actually just being playful with Sutton and trying to bring her in on the joke.

Honestly, if it were me, I'd be over this person too and decide the best approach is to just say as little as possible when dealing with her. Actually kind of like what Garcelle told her to do when Sutton was having her meltdown after the dinner. Crystal was trying to explain and eventually Garcelle just said to her, "say nothing". Because anything she said would have fallen on deaf ears.

And sorry, but Sutton was also trying to have this adult conversation, complete with serious hurt over her house, while rolling some damn roller under her eyes. Like come on. Again, from Crystal's perspective, I can 100% understand why she's just decided, "okay, this bitch is cray cray and I want no part of it". I fail to see how that makes her a bully. 

I can see that Crystal didn't perfectly handle the situation but I too am not convinced that she's a mean girl or a bully or that she's been unnecessarily cruel to Sutton. 

I still don't understand how Sutton made Crystal out to be the bad guy in all of this wrt the two pranks. Crystal was the one who tried to include her and make her feel like she wasn't being shut out of the joke. Why is Sutton only upset with Crystal when she had the least amount of culpability?

I agree that Crystal could have been warmer to Sutton while Sutton was explaining herself, but I want to cut her a little slack for not quite knowing how to deal with Sutton and her ultra sensitivity.

Just the fact that Sutton keeps a list of verbal slights from people shows how prickly she is and how easy it would be to upset her.

What also feels a little unfair to me is the assumption that the dinner went well because Crystal wasn't there. Sutton was the reason the previous night was ruined. Kyle actually acknowledged that Sutton was on her best behavior and that it was in contrast to the night before.

I also kind of get Crystals reaction to Sutton busting into her room without an invitation.  She didn't know if the cameras were going to come busting in also and she is a newbie to the whole reality show world.

I hadn't thought of it way but that's a fair point too. Where I kind of wanted to defend Crystal was why she didn't immediately bring it up to the other ladies right after it happened. She'd already been through it with Sutton that night, I can see why she instinctively didn't want to immediately go back to the well of confrontation. Once she did bring it up, it was mainly to explain why she'd reached her limit overall and just needed some space. 

I will acknowledge that between the two of them, when I think of what the clash with Sutton and Crystal has revealed about them as individuals, I think there's a fair argument that neither of them are a great fit for reality TV in terms of how it hits them emotionally. 

Edited by Avaleigh
Quote feature went wonky
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the crazy person saying I fixed myself Im not crazy is a classic crazy person move LOL

equating a rape story to what happened last season .. thats tacky as fuck 

that Harry Hamlin story had nothing to do with anything.  To quote from another HW show, that analogy was horrible. Lisa, you are just a moron and Garcelle has your number.

• Love 22
(edited)
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Erika is so pretentious "Tom is at the firm".....no bish, Tom is at the office. 

Ha!  Besides, this was late Oct/early November.   No one was "at the firm/office"  in Southern Cal or at least those who had office/desk jobs.   Certainly not the big boss. 

43 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

Just the fact that Sutton keeps a list of verbal slights from people shows how prickly she is and how easy it would be to upset her.

That was effing ridiculous and besides, all those adjectives were accurate, lol. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I don't really have a read on Crystal, but Sutton is starting to remind me of RHOC's Shannon, where the fragility becomes its own form of aggression - everyone has to cater to her and fragility and that kind of person can be exhausting to be around. Given the fact that Crystal is a new "friend" to her, I can understand why she might think that the most appropriate reaction to that kind of person is to just not engage. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 15
14 hours ago, Feech said:

“Moving out of your house is no excuse for being a crazy person.”

Crystal is one cold, nasty POS.

No empathy. No grace. No class.

No wonder she is Teddy’s good friend.

I will cry when I leave my house of 35 years.  Moved in at 26 had two children, married them off and still there in an empty nest with my husband.  I will be beyond sad the day I leave, even my children told me to never sell.  So shut up Crystal.  Moving can be emotional

• Love 17

Every time Dorit appeared in one of her talking head shots, all I could see was Brielle Biermann (Kim Z's daughter).  They've morphed into the same face!

When Crystal heard Sutton knocking on her door and then the door opening, couldn't she have just retreated into her bathroom and closed the door?  Her reaction of sinking to the floor in a defensive position is very puzzling to me.  Is she hinting at some past trauma?

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

She was having flashbacks to when she had to get changed in front of all those Lion King plush toys on her dresser when her husband was working on the tie-in merchandise.

He would leave them on the dresser and they would stare at her with their dead eyes. Like a dolls eyes.

Sutton has those same eyes.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Marley GMA said:

I will cry when I leave my house of 35 years.  Moved in at 26 had two children, married them off and still there in an empty nest with my husband.  I will be beyond sad the day I leave, even my children told me to never sell.  So shut up Crystal.  Moving can be emotional

TBF, it wasn't about being sad, she's talking about a series of outbursts directed at a near-stranger.

Just now, A-Lo said:

When Crystal heard Sutton knocking on her door and then the door opening, couldn't she have just retreated into her bathroom and closed the door?  Her reaction of sinking to the floor in a defensive position is very puzzling to me.  Is she hinting at some past trauma?

Maybe she would have answered the door in response to the knock, but wouldn't have had time to go anywhere in the time it took a door to open.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Marley GMA said:

I will cry when I leave my house of 35 years.

Ah yes, but you probably won't still be crying months later after breaking ground on your own new Beverly Hills home?  Or using it as a reason for bad behavior towards someone you barely know.  

ETA: @sistermagpie said it first, and better than I did.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

TBF, it wasn't about being sad, she's talking about a series of outbursts directed at a near-stranger.

Maybe she would have answered the door in response to the knock, but wouldn't have had time to go anywhere in the time it took a door to open.

True, there was more going on, but that played a part, I am sure.  Anyway, I thought Crystal could have been a little more gracious instead of ok, ok, ok, ok, ok. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Ah yes, but you probably won't still be crying months later after breaking ground on your own new Beverly Hills home?  Or using it as a reason for bad behavior.  

Yes, I felt her behavior was all over the place, like something else was going on. Crying at the drop of a hat and super sensitive and emotional and feeling left out.  But bad?  

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

Crystal could have responded to Sutton's knock with "Yes - just a moment - I'm not dressed."  (Same way I used to answer my kids' knock at my bedroom door.)  She could have then put on a robe and answered the bedroom door. 

I know that a closed door presumes privacy, but this group does seem to just knock and enter without waiting for response, so maybe locking the door while showering/dressing would have been the answer.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm of Sicilian descent - and bocce has always been a part of my life. 

Paisan😊

Me, too.  Bocce wasn't part of our life growing up, and like I said, in Italy, I've only ever seen it around Genoa.

Probably, I should have looked harder.  😊

10 hours ago, dmeets said:

I still think [Sutton's] acting up to procure a diamond this go-round but was saving all the drama for Crystal since she’s the newbie who’s not related to the queen bee.

She has her diamond already.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

There is a bocce court in Carroll Gardens n Brooklyn where they have been playing since I was a kid in the sixties. Most of the players are from Bari if that means anything.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Marley GMA said:

This is totally understandable and I get how moving can be emotional. I moved out of state for the first time three years ago and it was very emotional for me even though I love where we live. Hell, I've even become emotional upon getting a new car because I was sad to part from an old one even though it was time to move on. 

That being said, I've never used moving as an excuse to lash out at other people and certainly not to someone I'm attempting to form a friendship with. 

Sutton seemed like she was searching for a reason for why she was being hard on Crystal; even she seems a little perplexed as to why she's been so worked up on this trip. I guess the move was the best excuse she could think of for why she's in an especially emotional place.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I am bewildered by Kathy's unkemptness compared to the others.  Coffee on her shirt, black soles on her socks from dirt, sitting like a dude, chonking on chips and drinking red bull late at night.  It certainly is a change.  

I am very surprised that I like Kathy. It's a nice change to see how she is (which is kind of like me except she is loaded and I'm  not lol). I am here for it! It's nice seeing a HW not need a glamour squad and we all know she can afford it!

Edited by MissFeatherbottom
  • Love 11