Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

*Snipped*

This IS what we were taught way back when! Now things have changed, and (collective) we have to keep up and listen. I was glad to see Kyle listening, and hope she applies what she learned from Garcelle going forward. Sutton is being defensive, and I get it, but she's not going to learn a thing without her ears and mind open.

As to the Crystal/Sutton bedroom deal... I wonder if Crystal didn't hear Sutton knock, like possibly was coming out of the bathroom and surprise, heeeeere's Sutton? I also think that she might have thought the cameras were following, may have even heard them in the hall. If that were the case, I would be diving for cover as well.
 If Sutton were in her cups, as it appeared they were drinking pretty heavily, she prob wasn't making the best decisions at the moment--like why did she need to give Crystal her coat right then? IMO she needed to back off a bit since they'd had some earlier issues.

Am I the only one that thought maybe Crystal was masturbating and was embarrassed she got walked in on even though Sutton didn't know what she was doing?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Am I the only one that thought maybe Crystal was masturbating and was embarrassed she got walked in on even though Sutton didn't know what she was doing?

That's actually the first thing I thought! 😂 

eta: especially after I heard her 'creepy, weird' comments later

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
Added thought
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

It had not occurred to me - but in that case she really should have locked her door! 😂

• LOL 6

Good for her if she was doing that. Nothing wrong with that. If she was doing that. Sutton still should have knocked and waited for permission to enter regardless.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Good for her if she was doing that. Nothing wrong with that. If she was doing that. Sutton still should have knocked and waited for permission to enter regardless.

She should have - but I am not the optimist who assumes everyone will always behave properly 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

No judgment from me if she was!  But if she was doing that, she might've felt embarrassed.

I agree about your last point too.

• Love 1

Crystal could have been in her room seeking out the dark forces and trying to join their hellish crusade (if you get this reference then we are meant to be friends) while juggling knives and dancing naked and it wouldn’t matter … her door was closed 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Rewatching this before the new episodes tonight and I just noticed It’s also funny how fast Sutton’s tears dried up on that boat when she figured out that her tears weren’t working on crystal. You can tell she uses her emotions and tears to get her way and it just wasn’t working on crystal and low and behold dry eyes just came out of nowhere 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Crystal could have been in her room seeking out the dark forces and trying to join their hellish crusade (if you get this reference then we are meant to be friends) while juggling knives and dancing naked and it wouldn’t matter … her door was closed 

Ha, ha I get the reference! (Adams family).

And yes, her door was closed.  My comments were not intended to suggest that Crystal was in the wrong with Doorgate!    

• Love 2

I'm so behind on my episodes.

Not sure how or why this Crystal girl came to the show but my god, she's a real stick in the mud. Lighten the f$&% up! Not liking her even a little bit so far. I don't get the impression the others are a fan of her yet either. I guess time will tell. Hopefully she is a one and done.

And honestly, she can take Ms Judgy McJudgerson Garcelle with her. 

So far, much like RHONY, this show is no fun to watch. 

• Love 1