Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I am very surprised that I like Kathy. It's a nice change to see how she is (which is kind of like me except she is loaded and I'm  not lol). I am here for it! It's nice seeing a HW not need a glamour squad and we all know she can afford it!

That is what is bewildering to me and gotta be honest, refreshing!  She seems outta effs to give in that regard.  And that clippie in her hair on the boat?  I have something similar.  HA!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Marley GMA said:

Yes, I felt her behavior was all over the place, like something else was going on. Crying at the drop of a hat and super sensitive and emotional and feeling left out.  But bad?  

I guess "bad" behavior wasn't really the right description, except maybe for targeting her outbursts towards Crystal (She KICKED my leg!) on mostly the entire weekend.   On the other hand, acting all super sensitive in  this group and feeling paranoid, getting angry during Kyle and Crystal's conversation etc.  isn't really good behavior.  It's only one weekend.  Sutton needs to just stop already.  

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, Shauna said:

Sutton is too sensitive to be on this show.

Crystal is a bitch.

Garcelle should never wear her hair pulled back.  Ever again. 

I thought Garcelle's head looked huge with her hair pulled back. She is a pretty lady, but that hairstyle did nothing for her. 

As much as I am not a Dorit fan, and refer to her usually as Dorito here, I would never do so to her face. I think it was quite rude of Garcelle to call Dorit  "Door-it".  It just goes to prove that Dorit is a nicer person that I am, as I would have responded by calling Garcelle "Garlic" just to see how she liked it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

That is what is bewildering to me and gotta be honest, refreshing!  She seems outta effs to give in that regard.  And that clippie in her hair on the boat?  I have something similar.  HA!

I noticed the hair clip too!! 😂😂😂. I thought “wow, she’s rich and wears the same Target plastic hair clips I do!”

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It was a fun vibe at the dinner Crystal did not attend, everyone was having fun and was very chill, if I was Crystal I would be worried that it was me that upset the vibe in the group.

I get that she felt very exposed and the boundries were crossed but at some point all these women wind up skinny dipping or getting their vajay jay's tightened with everyone standing around or group waxing, it is always a matter of time, now she is ahead of the game.

Didn't someone even go into Sutton's room when she was naked like an episode ago?

• Love 1

And she calls Sutton crazy, but she is all teary eyed over something that happened a day and a half before, and she wasn't bothered enough to mention previously? 

Wouldn't a normal person, like Crystal seems to believe she is, be kinder to someone she thinks is legitimately mentally compromised? She's just being a bitch (and also a hypocrite regarding the whole naked incident). 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Dorit, stop. You most definitely had a nose job. Own it. 

Dorit has most definitely had several nose jobs. At least one during her RHOBH residency. 

Unless “contouring” has leapt into the sci-fi realm, and applying makeup now works like the “eraser” icon in Photoshop*, no amount of makeup will reduce the actual 3D shape and profile of your face.  

*(When/if this technology is available, please DM me…asking for a friend😬)

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Wouldn't a normal person, like Crystal seems to believe she is, be kinder to someone she thinks is legitimately mentally compromised? She's just being a bitch (and also a hypocrite regarding the whole naked incident). 

Crystal wants to label and stereotype someone she considers “mentally ill.”

Just the thing she was complaining about.

How does that wok exactly?

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Didn't someone even go into Sutton's room when she was naked like an episode ago?

Mrs. “Southern” Manners should know that you knock and wait for someone to say come in before pushing the door open. And if the person is naked you turn around and walk out you don’t continue into the room especially when that person is coward down covering themselves when you busted in. I will forever be team crystal on this point. That was weird and rude of her to just walk into the room and not walk out the moment she saw her naked 

1 hour ago, Feech said:

Crystal wants to label and stereotype someone she considers “mentally ill.”

Just the thing she was complaining about.

How does that wok exactly?

Color of skin and racist attacks on Nationality is 100% different then being mentally ill. Should she have called her crazy? Probably not but Sutton was acting unhinged and yes crazy. And Kyle even called her out about the behavior the night before. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Feech said:

Wait! Sutton made a racist attack? When did that happen?

I never said Sutton attacked her or was racist however yes dismissing a person of colors experiences is a bit racist. She was trying to brush it off like it didn’t matter when crystal was trying to explain that to her. A person of color doesn’t get the luxury of not seeing color that’s not the world they experience. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10

Something occurred to me, though I may be misremembering. Wasn’t there already a camera in the room before Sutton went in? When they showed the footage, it was from the vantage point of watching her coming in. Do they have stationary unmanned cameras in all the bedrooms that record 24/7?

1 minute ago, linger said:

Something occurred to me, though I may be misremembering. Wasn’t there already a camera in the room before Sutton went in? When they showed the footage, it was from the vantage point of watching her coming in. Do they have stationary unmanned cameras in all the bedrooms that record 24/7?

There was a camera in the hall they don’t have cameras in the room unless there is a camera person with them. They covered all the cameras at that party on Atlanta 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

There was a camera in the hall they don’t have cameras in the room unless there is a camera person with them. They covered all the cameras at that party on Atlanta 

Then wouldn’t that mean there had been a camera personal in the room before Sutton came in? Or am I not remembering correctly?

Garcelle is a wonderful Housewife. She is strong without being a control freak. She is elegant and classy. She is a loyal and true friend and an absolute treasure to have on the show.

Crystal on the other hard is none of those things. She is a cold, narcissistic, egomaniac who is not interesting in the least. Her tag line illustrates what a nasty POS she is when she says she “knows everybody who is important.”Seriously? Self-Important much?

I hope Crystal takes another boat ride to the Island of Misfit Housewives to join one and done wonders like the sunglasses girl and legacy movie mogul real estate girl.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, linger said:

Then wouldn’t that mean there had been a camera personal in the room before Sutton came in? Or am I not remembering correctly?

No she was in there showering they don’t stay in the room. I’m assuming that’s why she cowed down when Sutton walked in because she thought cameras would be following her. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Mrs. “Southern” Manners should know that you knock and wait for someone to say come in before pushing the door open. And if the person is naked you turn around and walk out you don’t continue into the room especially when that person is coward down covering themselves when you busted in. I will forever be team crystal on this point. That was weird and rude of her to just walk into the room and not walk out the moment she saw her naked 

I agree that proper manners is to wait for someone to say it's okay to come in. They seem different about this in Housewife land. I'm not the type who feels comfortable with someone seeing naked even if it's "just the girls" or whatever. I always keep my own door locked if I'm not dressed. I don't think Sutton meant to freak out Crystal though. It sounds like she set the coat down quickly and awkwardly got out of there.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I thought Garcelle's head looked huge with her hair pulled back. She is a pretty lady, but that hairstyle did nothing for her. 

As much as I am not a Dorit fan, and refer to her usually as Dorito here, I would never do so to her face. I think it was quite rude of Garcelle to call Dorit  "Door-it".  It just goes to prove that Dorit is a nicer person that I am, as I would have responded by calling Garcelle "Garlic" just to see how she liked it. 

Doorit is correct pronunciation.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Lisa herself and what she revealed to Garcelle of no low she won't go to serve this show.

That I believe is Garcelle's point. Because it's clear she and Rinna have known each other for a long time and her point is now she doesn't know if things she may have told Lisa in private years ago before either knew they'd be on some reality show, will be used against her when Lisa needs a storyline on the show, etc. It basically calling Rina out on her shit and holding her accountable. 

And she's right - Lisa even "owned it" and told her to her face she couldn't be trusted 😄

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Color of skin and racist attacks on Nationality is 100% different then being mentally ill. Should she have called her crazy? Probably not but Sutton was acting unhinged and yes crazy. And Kyle even called her out about the behavior the night before. 

I'm not saying Sutton isn't crazy (or that she isn't simply an asshole). I'm saying that if Crystal actually believes that Sutton is plagued with some kind of mental illness, Crystal is being an asshole. You either really think someone is crazy or you just call that person crazy to be mean (perhaps justifiably). But if you truly think the person is mentally ill and you also deliberately mock and belittle her, you're probably the asshole in the situation. 

That said, I am also not saying I wouldn't be tempted to be a jerk to Sutton as well (or anyone else there too!).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, TattleTeeny said:

I'm not saying Sutton isn't crazy (or that she isn't simply an asshole). I'm saying that if Crystal actually believes that Sutton is plagued with some kind of mental illness, Crystal is being an asshole. You either really think someone is crazy or you just call that person crazy to be mean (perhaps justifiably). But if you truly think the person is mentally ill and you also deliberately mock and belittle her, you're probably the asshole in the situation. 

I definitely didn't think Crystal actually thought she was mentally ill. She was just insulting her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Marley GMA said:

I will cry when I leave my house of 35 years.  Moved in at 26 had two children, married them off and still there in an empty nest with my husband.  I will be beyond sad the day I leave, even my children told me to never sell.  So shut up Crystal.  Moving can be emotional

Some of us have lived in a dozen or so more places in our lives due to family job changes, rent prices being jacked up, living situations changed against our will.  Sutton has problems only the extremely wealthy and privileged can have; they're champagne problems. Sutton does not have to use these champagne problems as an excuse to act like a whackjob to others.  Wealthy people choose to move, they aren't forced, so yes, it can be a little funny others to claim that it's a huge problem.

Dorinda tried the same excuse on RHONY when she was renovating.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
30 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I’ll back up crystal and Kyle, Sutton was acting unhinged. She was blowing up and crying over shit that shouldn’t have been cried and blown up over. She was behaving erratically like a “crazy” person in a semi “manic” mode. 100%. And I say this has someone who not only grew up with a bipolar mother (undiagnosed till I was 18 a far away from her) but has someone who suffers from mental illness myself. That is/was not normal behavior. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
(edited)

I'm just jumping into this franchise as a new viewer.  It definitely has its own unique vibe in comparison to other RH shows while at the same time following the Bravo playbook. My take so far on this cast:

Erika-World weary

Garcelle-Classy adult 

Sutton-Exposed nerve 

Kyle-Not actually as she hopes she is portraying herself to be

Lisa-Too loud, obnoxious, and attention seeking

Crystal-High school level queen bee bitchiness

Kathy-Playing a character 

Dorit:  Caricature.  I grew up in a town adjacent to Woodbridge, CT.  What the hell is that accent because it sure as hell isn't from there.

Am I on the right track here?

Is The Godfather house the biggest attraction in Lake Tahoe?  They mentioned it enough times during the boat ride.

Edited by ichbin
Too many blank lines deleted
  • Love 17

Rinna: I don’t want to get in a situation like we have in the past where one person feels like they are out on a limb.

Well, Rinna, for years you have been the one pushing people out to the edge of a limb until they eventually fall off. Now you are vying for sainthood?

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ichbin said:

I'm just jumping into this franchise as a new viewer.  It definitely has its own unique vibe in comparison to other RH shows while at the same time following the Bravo playbook. My take so far on this cast:

Erika-World weary

Garcelle-Classy adult 

Sutton-Exposed nerve 

Kyle-Not actually as she hopes she is portraying herself to be

Lisa-Too loud, obnoxious, and attention seeking

Crystal-High school level queen bee bitchiness

Kathy-Playing a character 

Dorit:  Caricature.  I grew up in a town adjacent to Woodbridge, CT.  What the hell is that accent because it sure as hell isn't from there.

Am I on the right track here?

Is The Godfather house the biggest attraction in Lake Tahoe?  They mentioned it enough times during the boat ride.

Welcome @ichbin! And I'd say you have a pretty good read on most of the ho-wives with the exception of Ericka - who likes to portray herself and world weary but is basically a former waitress who gold-dug her way into  a Beverly Hills lifestyle - even if it located in Pasadena, lol.   And of course afforded her to buy the show business career she always wanted.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 13

I’m only halfway through the show and have not read any comments yet, but Crystal is a major bitch. I hate that word, but I don’t know what else to say about her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’ll back up crystal and Kyle, Sutton was acting unhinged. She was blowing up and crying over shit that shouldn’t have been cried and blown up over. She was behaving erratically like a “crazy” person in a semi “manic” mode. 100%. And I say this has someone who not only grew up with a bipolar mother (undiagnosed till I was 18 a far away from her) but has someone who suffers from mental illness myself. That is/was not normal behavior. 

Right—it’s not normal behavior; that’s fine, we agree. But again, IF Crystal thinks it’s because of a legit mental problem, I think she’s being an asshole. And maybe a hypocrite too a little for going on the boat just fine but then not going to dinner (which, you know, whatever, if she just didn’t feel like eating dinner again with them). Whatever, she seems to think she’s better than everyone. Maybe she is but she could attempt to pretend she doesn’t.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hiyo said:

I wouldn’t say Sutton is crazy but talking to a therapist would be good for her.

"And how did it make you feel when the bad man called you Jethro and asked if you were Southern in the racist way?"

• LOL 12
(edited)

I love Garcelle. Cudos to her for pointing out the incredibly obvious, that Rinna’s comparing a man who raped someone to whatever Denise may have done is beyond ridiculous.

” sometimes it’s OK to say nothing.”👏👏👏

Rinna Is trying to justify her unjustifiable behavior and improve her image in the public eye. Nope nope nope

Edited by Mar
  • Love 24

Ok, Crystal has told Sutton that she is creepy, weird, crazy, and a Ridiculous human being. What have I forgotten? And somehow Sutton is the “bad guy”?

• Love 19

Sutton is full of it about having to defend herself from those who accuse her of being racist just because she is white and southern. I have lived in the south all of my life. At no time have I felt the need to announce that I am not racist. None of my northern friends have accused me of being racist because I am white and southern  Being white and from the south is not the same as a person fo color having to deal with racial stereotypes on a ongoing basis. 

I believe that so much of the behavior that we see on the housewives shows is producer driven. I imagine that Sutton has been given her  instructions that she has to amp up the drama and do something to earn her diamond. That's why she is crying and pouting and acting so fragile and put upon.  She brings nothing to the show. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I wouldn’t say Sutton is crazy but talking to a therapist would be good for her.

She could read her list of names she was called - although I liked Rinna's better.  😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

That said, I am also not saying I wouldn't be tempted to be a jerk to Sutton as well (or anyone else there too!).

I was not happy that Crystal called Sutton "crazy."  You explained it well.  It's not going to help that person either way (clinically true or just behaving oddly) to say that.  It is very shaming and demeaning.  Also, your "crazy" and my "crazy" might be two different things!  lol

It's just so interesting to get different perspectives on this board, and I think sometimes we see ourselves in different HWs.  For ex, I want to be thicker-skinned and less sensitive, but it's kind of how I am wired!  I don't see Sutton's tears as manipulative, because I cry easily too (and I HATE it)!!   Crystal seemed so cold in that conversation, but then the next night she showed a softer side.  I'm hoping those two can get past this.

• Love 11
21 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

WTF with Rinna’s story of Harry Hamlin’s friend raping a girl (!!!), then going to visit him in jail to be a good friend???  What the actual fuck?? And this excuses/explains/rationalizes her horrid, foul, dirty, callous, vicious behavior toward Denise how??

I just liked this so much that I had to re-post it in case anyone didn’t read it And appreciate it enough.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, rlc said:

This will likely be the first, last, and only time I say this: I’m with Kyle. If Crystal was soooooooo traumatized, why didn’t she bring it up any time in the previous 24 hours that she badmouthing Sutton to others?

I had exactly the same reaction! I couldn’t believe that I was siding with Kyle on anything. It’s like on Real Housewives of New York City this season. I have actually agreed with Ramona for the first time ever. It is concerning Leah’s behavior.

• Love 7
(edited)
21 hours ago, Feech said:

I love how Garcelle is being a surrogate for the fans and holding Lisa Rinna’s feet to the fire.

Yes! I would love to see her do this every episode this season and next season as well! Lisa needs to squirm and squirm and squirm

Edited by Mar
  • Love 14