Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

While in Lake Tahoe, Crystal bares it all — but Sutton is not having it. Meanwhile, a latenight admission from one of the women strikes Kyle as odd; Dorit makes certain denials that no one takes at face value; and Lisa’s persistence brings Garcelle to her breaking point. Erika stuns her friends with news about her husband, leaving them confused and completely in the dark.

Airdate: 06/09/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads.  

1 minute ago, bosawks said:

To be fair Erika didn’t say he dedicated his life to being an honest lawyer…

I was just waiting for her to complete the sentence "He's just so dedicated..." with "to his clients." But she's very aware that all he was dedicated to was making money, so she went with "to being a lawyer."

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Note to Crystal: if you’re going to be on a housewife show you better grow a thicker skin. 
And I wish Garcelle would stop bringing up Denise, that was last season and Denise is not on the show anymore. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She isn't letting Lisa off with being a shit person I am sorry she needs that 

Agree. I’m not a Rinna fan.  I guess because Rinna vs Denise was the big storyline last season and hashed and rehashed so much ad nauseum I don’t want to hear about it anymore. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, mjstrick said:

I have never thought Sutton was a good fit here,  but she isn't mean at all.  Which is more than we can say for most of these people.   She has confidence issues and is too tender hearted IMO.  She seems to do much better in smaller groups and one on one and feels lost in the larger group full of huge personalities.    All JMHO.

That being said, Crystal was mean on the boat.   She may think Sutton is off her rocker but she really missed a golden opportunity to show some grace there.   I think it would've gone a LONG way.  Instead, she got all smirky and acted like a smartass.  YMMV

Exactly. Sutton is one of the few I could be friends with. 

4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

One word for Sutton: MENOPAUSE...  Sister, get used to it. Get yourself something stronger than the face roller, ok?

That's what I was thinking too. Bless her heart. 

• Love 19
(edited)

I love how Garcelle is being a surrogate for the fans and holding Lisa Rinna’s feet to the fire.

I just wish that she would ask if Harry Hamlin is in the rapist union? Or did all the rapists just hang out informally?

Edited by Feech
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

Well, this group was downright civil. When did this happen?

I was so confused by the timeline of events and the justifications for all kinds of...behavior. Rinna's story was complete BS and I don't know why she thought it would engender sympathy. Crystal vacillated between bitch and insecure outsider. And there's Erika being a block of ice the entire time, unless that was an editing choice.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

equating a rape story to what happened last season .. thats tacky as fuck 

The women's reactions were all classic and I was 100% with Garcelle in saying that's one story she could have kept and don't ever share it again. Because truly, like WTAF. All this nutjob had to say was that there were things she knew, private to her and Denise's relationship that played a part in how she reacted.

And so while she knows it came off like she just threw her friend under the bus, there were other factors that the other ladies don't know about, at play. Of course I'd still think Rinna is completely full of shit but that would have been less batshit crazy than that Harry's friend raped someone story.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

As of this episode, I do NOT like Crystal.  She’s a mean girl.  Yes, Sutton is a tad bit overly emotional, and prone to crying jags, and quick to play victim. However, Crystal has made up her mind that Sutton is “crazy”, and therefore she is not going to give an inch to give Sutton any room to change that opinion.  So, now that new hunter Crystal has exposed the weakest gazelle, this pride of lionesses clan of hyenas will pounce on Sutton.  They will not leave her alone until her entrails are ripped out and exposed. 

WTF with Rinna’s story of Harry Hamlin’s friend raping a girl (!!!), then going to visit him in jail to be a good friend???  What the actual fuck?? And this excuses/explains/rationalizes her horrid, foul, dirty, callous, vicious behavior toward Denise how??

I think the point of the story was that HH did NOT visit the rapist in jail, just like Rinna would NOT let Denise off the hook.  So Person A violently attacks and rapes a woman; Person B maybe lied about an embarrassing sexual escapade on camera.  Sounds about equal to me 🙄

I'm kind of torn between Team Sutton and Team Crystal 😄. Sutton taking the face roller on the boat for her "anxiety" is the type of thing my mother-in-law does - she enjoys making sure we all know whatever "crazy" she's got going on each day.  OTOH Crystal refusing to come to dinner because Sutton saw her naked?  It sounds to me like Sutton made an awkward little joke and beat it, which is all you can do in that situation.  Last week we called it the "lamest cliffhanger ever" and that was when we thought Sutton would overhear Crystal talking about her!  What really happened makes it even lamer 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
(edited)

Mad props to Crystal for keeping a poker  face while trying to have a serious conversation about Sutton not being crazy while watching her roll her face. I’m sure it’s a legitimate thing but I don’t buy it with Sutton. I still think she’s acting up to procure a diamond this go-round but was saving all the drama for Crystal since she’s the newbie who’s not related to the queen bee.

Rather jaw-dropping that Lisa thought it was a good idea to compare her husband turning his back on a rapist (and holy shit who were all these other people who were allegedly rallying the troops to have the rapist’s back) to her helping Kyle get the heat off her last year by trying to out Denise (or whatever it is she was trying to do).

i really hope Kathy and Garcelle manage to make “Door-it” a thing… and that Door-it makes good on her word to not come out again if she hears that. What’s with all the random unnecessary lying? Everyone knows you got a nose job, and obviously you’ve played bocce ball since you’re a Child Of The World and went from not having a clue what it was to knowing what it was called after winning (Kyle didn’t know the name and I doubt the cameramen told them).

I guess it’s a gimmick that every episode will be To Be Continued… yawn.

Edited by dmeets
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, dmeets said:

Rather jaw-dropping that Lisa thought it was a good idea to compare her husband turning his back on a rapist (and holy shit who were all these other people who were allegedly rallying the troops to have the rapist’s back) to her helping Kyle get the heat off her last year by trying to out Denise (or whatever it is she was trying to do).

Totally agree. And what kind of friend (Lisa) tries desperately to out a long-term friend (Denise)? Lisa is a piece-of-shit friend for whatever she was trying to do, and regardless, it was never any of her business to bring ANY of Denise's secrets out in the open.

Lisa's behavior almost makes me want to have Kim Richards back on the show, if only to harass and stick it to Lisa "about the husband"...just so Lisa can experience exactly what that "truth" feels like.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
(edited)
6 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

They will not leave her alone until her entrails are ripped out and exposed. 

Good. Fuck her. Sutton is a nasty piece of work and her usual tactics to prevent people from seeing it aren't working on Crystal.  Keep your foot on her neck Crystal. If it was the stress of selling the house why did it take 2 days to just say so? Whatever... Sutton wouldn't burn a cross on your lawn but she'd call the HOA to get your Black Lives Matter sign removed.

Kathy Hilton is the gift I didn't know I wanted. Love her!

Edited by Adgirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

Not seeing Crystal as a mean girl. I imagine Sutton would be exhausting to know in real life (like many of the women on here). Given how Sutton kept trying to shut down Crystal earlier in the season, Crystal doesn’t really owe Cray Cray Sutton anything.

Also not seeing the women looking at Sutton as a weak link they need to go after.

I liked Lisa in her first season and thought she was ok-ish after. But it is time for her to go.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

Not seeing Crystal as a mean girl. I imagine Sutton would be exhausting to know in real life (like many of the women on here). Given how Sutton kept trying to shut down Crystal earlier in the season, Crystal doesn’t really owe Cray Cray Sutton anything.

Also not seeing the women looking at Sutton as a weak link they need to go after.

I liked Lisa in her first season and thought she was ok-ish after. But it is time for her to go.

I agree.  Why does Crystal owe anything to Sutton?  The first negative interaction we saw was Sutton shutting down Crystal when Crystal was trying to relate to Kyle and Garcelle's situation.  Then, Sutton exaggerated Crystal's "kick".  Crystal was rubbed the wrong way and for good reason.  She doesn't owe Sutton any grace.  Sutton didn't show her any.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, Feech said:

Having Crystal not show up was addition by subtraction.

Why can’t we have a whole season Crystal free?

Please.

It was a fun vibe at the dinner Crystal did not attend, everyone was having fun and was very chill, if I was Crystal I would be worried that it was me that upset the vibe in the group.

I get that she felt very exposed and the boundries were crossed but at some point all these women wind up skinny dipping or getting their vajay jay's tightened with everyone standing around or group waxing, it is always a matter of time, now she is ahead of the game.

Watching Kathy sitting around with the others I noticed that she hunkers down on the edge of the couch, legs spead open, slouched over, anyone else notice?  I would have thought she would be more poised, at one time she was a host on a competitive reality show about "classing up" women, she was supposed to be about class and deportment.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I tuned in this season solely to watch the legal thriller Mr. & Mrs. Girardi unfold.  But I gotta say the filler in the buildup to the main event has kept me entertained.

I thought Rinna and Sutton's synchronized swimming routine was adorable.  Sutton seems utterly guileless to me, sans any kind of filter at all, and I'm finding myself enjoying that even as I'm aware that I would not like her at all in what we laughingly call "real life."  Yah, sure—she's bat shit crazy.  Which of those women isn't?  Isn't "bat shit crazy" a casting requirment for every Real Housewives franchise? 

Breathes oxygen:  Check!  Has opposable thumbs:  Check!  Bat shit crazy:  Check!

I imagine Crystal spent the dinner hour huddled with her personal, concierge Bravo producer.  

"Girl, you're loosing the audience!" sez the producer.

So, they put their heads together and come up with the Sutton saw me nekkid and acted weird storyline.  What were they aiming for here, one wonders?  Sutton's latent Lesbian lust for Crystal?

Which might have gerenerated some traction had not the Girardi story finally erupted.

It is totally unclassy to barge through a closed door before the person who closed it says, Come in.  Demerits to Sutton for that move.  On the other hand, people do make gaffes like that occasionally.  I've had people walk in on me in all sorts of compromising positions.  And you burn with embarassment, but then you laugh, shrug and get over it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20