Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Where Are They Now? Jeanne and Brandon LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum. 

• Start Topic

Does 'taking a break' mean 'eat whatever I want'? Serious question. What did she hope to accomplish during a break, other than eat what she wanted, otherwise she wouldn't complain to Dr Now so much.  

So this saint of a man gives her every chance, finally approves her, and she wants to sue? Put me on that jury!

Edited by aliya
  • Love 6

It appears I have watched so many 600 lb episodes, that I can simultaneously watch a TCM sifi movie and like comments during live chat.  Multi tasking at its finest!!

Edited by fonfereksglen
Radioactive giant ants
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Does 'taking a break' mean 'eat whatever I want'? Serious question. What did she hope to accomplish during a break, other than eat what she wanted, otherwise she wouldn't complain to Dr Now so much.  

But we were on a break!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I gained a little too. I move a lot less since I no longer commute, which consisted of subways steps, walking etc. I exercise but that additional movement adds up.

I have been fairly stable and over the Lent I was able to lose 3 more pounds and I am now back at my 2016 weight.  Which is still 10 pounds over my college weight.  But right now I am right in the middle of what my 'normal' BMI would be.

• Love 4

So Dr. Now is approving her for surgery because if he doesn't she's going to be dead in 5 or 6 munts.  But once she has surgery, she's going to be living in that hovel and will get dog hair and shit in her sutures just like what happened to her mom, so she may just die then.

I don't get it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If Dr. Now caves and approves her my screams will be heard far and wide. 

If Dr Now thinks she will do the therapy and other "work" after she gets the magic WLS  I have several bridges to sell him.  

• Love 10
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Because she doesn't really want the surgery. She wants to blame someone else for not having it. 

When she fails (which she will) she will blame Dr. Now for doing it wrong, or giving her bad info that caused her to fail. It will NEVER be Jeanne's fault

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

If Dr Now thinks she will do the therapy and other "work" after she gets the magic WLS  I have several bridges to sell him.  

I fully expect her to eat thru the surgery and blow out the stitches/staples. I'm OK with that.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Jeanne's mother needs to realize that she's being held captive by Jeanne, and she won't have a life if she keeps being Jeanne's personal servant. 

Her poor mother is a lost cause. Its so sad. What a crap life she's had. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Her poor mother is a lost cause. Its so sad. What a crap life she's had. 

It is sad but she helped create this mess too. They're two very sad, sick, dysfunctional people. 

Edited by Lillith
Wrong "two"
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My cat is laying on my lap and just started licking her ass in front of me and that is still not as gross as Jean’s hovel that she calls a home.

My cat was in bed with me the other night and he farted in my face. 

• LOL 11