Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Where Are They Now? Jeanne and Brandon LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum. 

• Start Topic

IT's not fair Dad died so there's nobody to watch the dogs.  

This is one of those rare situations where the dogs and their owners would both be better off separated. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

This woman is unbelievable. Do everything for me! Nothing is ever my fault! Where does this sense of entitlement come from? Surely not from high self esteem. This just boggles my little gray cells.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Maybe, I was thinking it was the Mormon whose father died.  Can't recall the woman's name, but I think they lost a child and then had one that survived.  Maybe they were in Brazil?   I told you I was confused. 

That’s Corey and Evelin with the beach bar, his family are Mormon and his father died.  Pole and Karine are the ones in Brazil with the kids.

Those poor dogs would be much better off far away from the Jeanne and Barbara Horror Show.  

Edited by Caoimhe
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jeanne is a horrible person. She doesn't miss her dad but she misses his disability checks. 

I was wondering if I misheard that.  I guess not.   You would think she would miss his being there to take care of the dogs so she could get surgery.   

I feel sorry for the dogs. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot believe that she expects Dr. Now to find her a dog sitter. 

She is so used to having everything done for her, she cannot fathom actually solving problems herself. 

• Love 8

So she doesn't miss her father, but worries about her dogs, so she can't get a neighbor to watch the dogs, so she can't go to Houston?  After the father died someone fed and watered the dogs, so why not now?    How's her mother supposed to get back home? 

Jeanne certainly showed her vicious side with her phone call to Dr. Now, didn't she?     

I love the Chewy commercial where the Guinea Pig is getting died with the blow dryer.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So thoughtless of dad to "up and die". 

They are nasty but I kinda get that statement. My mom feels angry sometimes and says “ I can’t believe he did this to me. Why did he do this...I told him to be careful” I know in her case it isn’t malicious

I love that Dr. Now laughed into the phone at her excuse making ass.

• Love 2

I got a chuckle out of DrNow laughing at no-hy-Jeanne saying “how I’m supposed to get there? Hitchhike??” 🤣

DrNow “we can’t do everything, find a friend to watch the dogs”  i can’t imagine that Jeanne has any friends .... she’s been hibernating with her parents for 30 years 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

I almost bought mini cupcakes.  But then I settled for a spinach and onion omelet with just a sprinkle of cheese.

Mini cupcakes only work if you regard  them with disdain as if they do not  please you and quickly send them down anyway. 😂 Jeanne was super sad. Brandon had tons of potential, seemed decent and hard working.

• LOL 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

They are nasty but I kinda get that statement. My mom feels angry sometimes and says “ I can’t believe he did this to me. Why did he do this...I told him to be careful” I know in her case it isn’t malicious

For your Mom it's also very recent... anger is a normal stage of the grieving process.  As long as a person doesn't get stuck in it for too long...

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot believe that she expects Dr. Now to find her a dog sitter

That didn't surprise me at all.   She should be happy he is providing transportation.  She is such an ungrateful jerk.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

So Mom just comes in after a long ride from Houston, tired and in pain, and instead of resting she goes to get meds for this blob who has nothing worse than a simple cold.  That's why Mom keeps having problems, she cannot take care of herself because 99% of her energy is spent taking care of Jeanne!

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
Just now, Donut Bear said:

Is that her porta toilet in the middle of the living room?

Yes. Yes it is.

Jeanne couldn't even be bothered to get up and open the door for her mother. POS

• Love 10

I'm not getting this "we can't leave them alone!" It's one day, get them up and fed early, let them go exercise while you get dressed. Go to your appointment, come home and let them out first thing while you get their dinner ready. People (myself included in the past) do it daily when they leave for work. Even in homes without a doggy door! 

• Love 4