Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Where Are They Now? Jeanne and Brandon LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum. 

• Start Topic

Just now, Hellga said:

Wow now it's 'I am glad Dad is gone'?  REALLY?  

Jeanne is a horrible person. She doesn't miss her dad but she misses his disability checks. 

Seriously, she invited him back into her life. She invited him to live with them. She was a model of Christian charity and "forgave" him. She could at the very least say something like "we did what we could to repair our relationship, it didn't work as well as I hoped but he is missed". Why air your dirty laundry that way? Don't answer that. Its clear that dirty laundry is a way of life for her. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Wow now it's 'I am glad Dad is gone'?  REALLY?  

I kinda understand where she's coming from (dad spending money on dating apps, for crying out loud), but damn. Of course, she invited him in and now blames him for her weight gain. She's 40. It's not called 'stepping up,' it's called being an adult and taking care of where you live. You're still a lazy POS, Jeanne.  Imagine being her age and never having been by yourself.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hi, Pounders!

Eating habit tonight vegetable tofu curry from the nearest Chinese place. Jeanne and her mother are the most addled, unable-to-function pair of numbskulls  ever born. I would feel sorry for them because they seem to have multiple jenga stacks of mental health issues, but they get on my nerves.

Dad was cheating? With what, a goat? 

Wait, do we know where Angie J was during this time? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Did No-hy-Jeanne  say she was glad her father was gone? What the hell..... uh yeah he forced the food down your gullet and got you to 600plus pounds

My eating habit earlier was a delicious cauliflower crust pizza from my local pizza parlor- it’s delish , makes me feel like I’m still having my beloved pizza and it does NOT knock me out of ketosis 🎉🎉🎉

Do no-hy-Jeanne and her mother ever shower ? I cannot imagine what that house smells like.  DrNow telling her she stinks was the greatest scene ever In My600lb life history 

Dirt & dog hair in her sutures!!!!!!!🤢🤢🤮

Edited by DNR
Spelling
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Imagine being her age and never having been by yourself.

I actually have a friend who is 42 and has always lived with her parents.  She works, and she travels with friends rather than parents, and she can cook/clean/etc. but I don't think she has ever stayed in the house all by herself...

• Love 3

Hey Pounders!

I had to miss Hosebeast J pt2 last week, and missed you all greatly.

But...here for Jeanne... probably even more than Jeanne is here for herself.

And, to keep with the program, my eating habit tonight was some ham with a side of daikon kimchi and Korean seasoned cucumber.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

If you would have seen him, a goat would not be a surprise 

I didn't see any goats around, but I did see plenty of dogs.

Pass some brain bleach, please.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

Perhaps Corey of Corey and Evelin is what you’re thinking of?

Maybe, I was thinking it was the Mormon whose father died.  Can't recall the woman's name, but I think they lost a child and then had one that survived.  Maybe they were in Brazil?   I told you I was confused. 

Just now, MsVixen said:

Good Evening Pounders!!!  MsVixen reporting for duty!

I barely remember this woman but do remember the father dying.

She was overweight and had feces in her sores. Her mom had a hernia. Dr. Now did surgery on mom. Now Dr. Now is cleaning the shit out of mom's sutures. Literally.

And their dad died while they were out of town. But the dogs survived.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

I almost bought mini cupcakes.  But then I settled for a spinach and onion omelet with just a sprinkle of cheese.

Sounds delish!

Dr. Now's description is sickening. Mom Jeanne didn't clean herself once since surgery?? Dear god. 

• Love 3

Love you mom, get well soon so you can take care of me again. Xoxo

I'm almost positive they have no running water at this point. But then I remember coworkers that had running water and were just so lazy that they reeked of unwashed body and clothing. So I'm not sure what's up with their lack of cleanliness..

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I actually have a friend who is 42 and has always lived with her parents.  She works, and she travels with friends rather than parents, and she can cook/clean/etc. but I don't think she has ever stayed in the house all by herself...

Now that I think about it, I have a sister who is 50-ish and hasn't lived on her own other than college. And yeah, I feel sorry for her. She had plenty of opportunities, used to have good jobs and could have afforded her own place, but just never left. She got pregnant, stayed with my parents and instead of leaving and having her own home once the baby was older, she just stayed. The 'baby' is 30. I think getting pregnant threw her for such a loop, she was never able to deal with it and live her own life the way millions of other single mothers do. 

• Love 1