Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Where Are They Now? Jeanne and Brandon LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum. 

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

"I have so much to do..."

Like...what? Doesn't work. Doesn't clean. Doesn't bathe. Takes minimal care of dogs. Gets waited on by mom as much as possible.

She probably ruminates within her head on how much her life sucks.  That can be surprisingly time and energy consuming...    '

Also, she has a smartphone.  Internet is the biggest waste of time ever!

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 2

I haven't done Hop Scotch since the Earth's crust cooled so why is the young man turning around?

Also, if I looked as good as the Female Jogger, I'd never wear anything but her running outfit!

Talking about the Kohl's commercial....

Edited by MsVixen
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Yeah she's way too sassy with Dr Now, she's dirty, but I kinda feel sorry for Jean.  She has no life, and she's never had a life.  I recall mom saying in the first episode that she loves her but if she knew Jean would be living like she is, she never would have had her.

oh, I forgot that.  There is something really wrong with the mother, and the daughter isn't any better.  This is one of the worst of the worst of the worst of the dysfunctional parent-child relationships we have suffered through on this show.   I want to punch them both.

I came in when they were doing surgery on mom .  I will have to watch the first part of the show later.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I settled on Salted Caramel ice cream (it's vanilla with a gooey caramel swirl) drizzled with chocolate syrup. In case anyone was wondering.

That sounds good.  I have chocolate caramel ice cream in the fridge too... but I am tempted to go peel a few clementines and pour a glass of orange juice to wash them down with.  Can't have too much of a deadly thing!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Is that pink frock the only dress she wears at home?

If you never bathe, you don't have to change clothes. And if you don't change clothes, you don't have to do laundry.  Win-win!

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

She needs time to process?? What? This is what happens when you coddle people; they can't function in the real world, even if it means if they struggle a little, they will reach the goal they want. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I haven't done Hop Scotch since the Earth's crust cooled so why is the young man turning around?

Also, if I looked as good as the Female Jogger, I'd never wear anything but her running outfit!

Talking about the Kohl's commercial....

I am thinking that I should draw hopscotch on my sidewalk.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh I remember this guy. He was awkward but okay from what I recall.

Yeah, he was a pretty nice guy, and Tayler (it was some weird spelling if I remember correctly) was an OK girl.  I am rooting for them. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

That sounds good.  I have chocolate caramel ice cream in the fridge too... but I am tempted to go peel a few clementines and pour a glass of orange juice to wash them down with.  Can't have too much of a deadly thing!

It's Turkey Hill All Natural. The good thing is the caramel is so sweet it makes it hard to eat too much. (And I love sweet stuff so that's saying something.)

I remember Brandon and Taylor, and really like them.    I'm just hoping he doesn't sing again.   I hope he's a total success, gets rid of that huge growth.    

Lola should shut up about the damn letters already.    Some estrangements don't need to be fixed.    It takes a lot of guts to go to Planet Fitness, when you have that big Lymphedema.    Having that hanging off of you must be miserable.   Taylor looks healthier, and happier too.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

We're going to get about 20 minutes of Brandon then they're going to take us back to Jeanne, realizing that she needs Dr. Now but she'll still be awful and combative.

I wonder how long until she works her mother to death.

Then she'll be like the guy who couldn't function without his mother and ate himself to death.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I am thinking that I should draw hopscotch on my sidewalk.

I took a walk around my complex last week and encountered a hopscotch board. (I didn't hop; sorry to whoever drew it.)

Just now, ams1001 said:

It's Turkey Hill All Natural. The good thing is the caramel is so sweet it makes it hard to eat too much. (And I love sweet stuff so that's saying something.)

I don't like very sweet desserts...  This one is Trader Joe's because I decided to give something new a try,  I usually go for Haagen-Dazs.  Their Caramel Cone is something else!

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is it just me or doesn’t the girlfriend look a little thinner?

I got the idea maybe she had been going to the gym on her own.  She seemed familiar with the equipment.   Usually they have somebody from the gym showing them stuff.

2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

then she will not be able to do anything, because she is an orphan. 

• Useful 1

I guess he was OK (the needle thing was over the top), but boring. I'm putting together one of those puzzle mats for babies. I get the little fella tomorrow and he's starting to move off of his music mat and onto the carpet, which I don't want him to do. I'm pretty sure the mat is more interesting than Brandon is.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Then she'll be like the guy who couldn't function without his mother and ate himself to death.

Unfortunately, I think this is the most likely outcome for her.

• Love 1