Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Where Are They Now? Jeanne and Brandon LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum. 

• Start Topic

I get craving orange juice.  I have a bottle in the fridge right now - the first one in more than a year, mind you - and I could have drank that whole half gallon in two days...  but I don't weigh 600 pounds.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She gets nine hours sleep a night! No one understands her poignant pain!

My oldest is about to turn 10, I haven't slept in almost 10 years and the nine months of pregnancy. 😭😂😂 

Help me, Dr. Nownobi, it's not my fault. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
Just now, Caoimhe said:

Forget this “my body was craving” crap.   Jeanne has nothing but excuses.

There must be 20 brands of vitamins. If her body was craving vitamins because she had a cold (flawed logic, but OK), she should just take the vitamins.

• Love 7

I feel drained just watching Jeanne on TV.  So i can’t imagine being in her bubble in real life .  Poor Barbara , she couldn’t even return home & lie down . Her relentlessly needy  daughter was waiting for her to come home and get waited on hand & foot 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Pineapple!! That's what happened!

We now have the Unholy Trinity of Fruit:  Orange, Grapes and Pineapple, that's what happened!

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

There must be 20 brands of vitamins. If her body was craving vitamins because she had a cold (flawed logic, but OK), she should just take the vitamins.

I'm thinking since she can't be bothered to shower, taking vitamins is way too much "self care" for her.

• Love 5

I'm laughing at this orange juice conversation "because I was sick!"...when I was in college you weren't allowed to take food from the dining hall, but if you were sick you could get a "juice card" from the health center and then you could bring in a bottle and fill it with juice to take with you. The running joke was that no matter what was wrong with you, they'd give you a juice card...have a cold? Here's a juice card. Flu? Juice card. Ebola? Broken arm? Juice card.

But she's not making excuses or anything. 🙄

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Was there vodka in the orange juice?

Maybe there should have been. 

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

My body is craving something...

SUGAR and FAT, Jeanne, and just sheer VOLUME of food. 

My body was craving a double cheese pizza and an entire Boston cream pie. BECAUSE I WAS SICK.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Hellga said:

We now have the Unholy Trinity of Orange, Grapes and Pineapple, that's what happened!

Isn't she responsible for the oranges from the first time she was on? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, DNR said:

I feel drained just watching Jeanne on TV.  So i can’t imagine being in her bubble in real life .  Poor Barbara , she couldn’t even return home & lie down . Her relentlessly needy  daughter was waiting for her to come home and get waited on hand & foot 

Barbara's a codependent enabler. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

"We're going to lose 40 lbs. in a month", so mom is going to lose weight too?     Why do I suspect that Jeanne the Hut will never succeed, even if she weighs 100 lbs., and becomes a supermodel.    For someone who's not trying to be difficult, Jeanne certainly is.     

Barbara is so similar to a woman I used to work with years ago, also named Barbara.   A total doormat, who had the daughter she spoiled and enabled forever.     I see a lot of parallels between them.     So, Dr. Now did emergency surgery twice on Barbara, and she's sitting there watching her awful daughter give Dr. Now sass?    

Barbara is such a door mat, and enabler for her awful daughter.   The mother should think about what happens when she dies, and what her awful daughter will do then? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Isn't she responsible for the oranges from the first time she was on? 

She may have been.  Who enlightened us to the dangers of sugar-free strawberry jam?  

CHILD THE MAN IS WHAT, ALMOST 80!? Do you seriously think he hasn't lost a parent? Friend? Family members?? No, just you. Your family is the only family to lose someone. We're all secretly Tolkien's immortal Elves, and you're the only human. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
Just now, Eldemarge said:

What is she "dealing" with, exactly?  Besides having to feed the dogs?  Is she the executor of her dad's will or something?  I highly doubt it.

Right???  She doesn't have a job.  She doesn't leave the house.  She barely cleans the house.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Why do I suspect that Jeanne the Hut will never succeed, even if she weighs 100 lbs., and becomes a supermodel.    For someone who's not trying to be difficult, Jeanne certainly is.     

There are some poundticipants who are just so awful that their weight is not even a factor in how hateful they are.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

That house will keep them both infected if either gets as much as a paper cut.  9 large dogs OMG.  Filth filth filth everywhere.  So dad was effing around, wow I sure didn't see that coming. I guess I'd be pretty pissed off by that too. 

Hell she lost 150 lbs and she's not bedbound, I say that's a WIN.  Dr Now has operated on some patients who lost way less than that.  What is that large growth on her right side?  Mom take sense, doesn't seem stupid, I like her.  So why their home is so dirty I don't get.  

Yeah she's way too sassy with Dr Now, she's dirty, but I kinda feel sorry for Jean.  She has no life, and she's never had a life.  I recall mom saying in the first episode that she loves her but if she knew Jean would be living like she is, she never would have had her.  

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Love 4

Well shit, my body craved dirt at two points in my life. Surely that's not as detrimental as orange juice. Guess I'll eat it if I ever experience that again 😂

But y'all will have to remind me not to drink orange juice or eat grapes or crackers. 

• LOL 3