Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Where Are They Now? Jeanne and Brandon LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum. 

• Start Topic

Just now, DNR said:

I hope Brandon gets the skin removed stat..... it looks weird in his clothes and he’d look better nekkid for tayler.  
he gets right at the finish line... then forgoes the removal of 60 pounds of skin 

And let's be honest, the better he looks, the better his opportunities.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

To be fair, Brandon doesn't sing that well but he seems to play well enough; maybe he has some good songwriting chops.

Did you ever watch Return of the Secaucus Seven?  As JT says, there is someone like me who can sing and play a bit in every bar everywhere.  The few who make it are also great songwriters.  

• Love 4

A job, a family, and music as a hobby - that would be a decent life.  Good luck, Brandon.

Have a great rest of the week, everyone.  See you next week!  And my eating habit will be 'happy', whatever it will be!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

You know, I was going to say something, then I thought maybe I'm being too old fashioned... Perhaps it was a bit of a joke to ask if he could stay with the doctor, I'll leave that alone. It would have been more appropriate for him to tell Dr Now he was engaged. Later, he can send Dr Now an announcement, not an invitation.

I think he was joking about staying with Dr. Now.  He also sounded better singing in that little snippet.  His singing may have suffered from being very emotional during the proposal song.  

OMG, who have I become?!?!?!   I am being nice to a poundticipant!!!!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Musicians and others usually have to have a day job to support them, and do music on the side.  Is Brandon smaller than Tayler now?   

True. We rent a room to a friend of. my son's, who is a guitarist of amazing talent. He has a ton of hustle and is in a well regarded local band, and works full time. Its not easy to do music and nothing else. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

well, drat.  I was deprived of a visit to Dr Now's chop shop.

Farewell til next time, if there is a next time.  (I think it is Cillus)

Yes, I looked ahead and it's Cillas and Tiffany next week.  I can't recall Tiffany, apparently she has some problems with boyfriend Aaron.

Good night all.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Twopper said:

well, drat.  I was deprived of a visit to Dr Now's chop shop.

Farewell til next time, if there is a next time.  (I think it is Cillus)

Cillus is the strangest spelling of the name 'Silas' ever. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I think he was joking about staying with Dr. Now.  He also sounded better singing in that little snippet.  His singing may have suffered from being very emotional during the proposal song.  

OMG, who have I become?!?!?!   I am being nice to a poundticipant!!!!

First infraction, you have two more . LOL😈

• LOL 7