Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Where Are They Now? Jeanne and Brandon LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I am even more surprised than Brandon is that he is getting opportunities to perform in Nashville.

Dude, get the damn skin removed.  

I was busy reading the comments. Did he specifically state what those opportunities were? Bollywood at Dusk? Starbucks open Mike night?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Jean just had gas pains because they blow up your abdomen with air when they operate there.  She's severely clinically depressed, I'm not a proponent of psych meds that ppl seem to pop like candy nowadays, but I think she & her mom could benefit from some happy pills.  

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Eldemarge said:

She'll be back when her wounds get full of dog hair and poop.

Because they will. And she'll gain weight. And she'll blow out her stomach. And it'll all be Dr. Now's fault that the WLS wasn't magic after all.

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was busy reading the comments. Did he specifically state what those opportunities were? Bollywood at Dusk? Starbucks open Mike night?

He "sent out" his music and "got some calls back."

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

It's Turkey Hill All Natural. The good thing is the caramel is so sweet it makes it hard to eat too much. (And I love sweet stuff so that's saying something.)

Turkey Hill ice cream is the food of the evil spirits. But it is soooooooooooo good!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Brandon is looking good, and I am glad he got a haircut.  He looks so boyish now, though.  How old is he?  He could pass for 15 if you don't look to closely! 

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope his girlfriend knows she's always gonna be working 2 jobs.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Heck, it's more offers than I've ever gotten. 

• Love 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

He looks like a different person! What a cutie! I don't know who's cuter after their WLS -- Brandon or Justin.

I'd say Justin but Brandon's a close second. Maybe I'm just a sucker for a cute redhead.

• Love 3

Does being on the show require him to get skin surgery from Dr. Now? I'm sure there are surgeons in Nashville who could do it.

But he looks great when it's contained by his clothes.

• Love 4

I hope Brandon gets the skin removed stat..... it looks weird in his clothes and he’d look better nekkid for tayler.  
he gets right at the finish line... then forgoes the removal of 60 pounds of skin 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He's your doctor, not your bestie.

You know, I was going to say something, then I thought maybe I'm being too old fashioned... Perhaps it was a bit of a joke to ask if he could stay with the doctor, I'll leave that alone. It would have been more appropriate for him to tell Dr Now he was engaged. Later, he can send Dr Now an announcement, not an invitation.

• Love 2