Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Where Are They Now? Jeanne and Brandon LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum. 

• Start Topic

How y'all doin?

Omg.  Put your damn dogs in a kennel, or with a friend.   "Dr Now is not helping me, it's not fair".    What does she want him to do, take care of her dogs for her?  Omg   She really has the maturity of a 10 yr old.    Very sad.  I blame the mom too.  Treating her like a child.   She has a very sick connection with her mother.  

No judgement though 😁🤐

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, aliya said:

What did he say he was putting on her prior to surgery?

A PICC line.  
A PICC line is a thin, soft, long catheter (tube) that is inserted into a vein in your child's arm, leg or neck. The tip of the catheter is positioned in a large vein that carries blood into the heart. The PICC line is used for long-term intravenous (IV) antibiotics, nutrition or medications, and for blood draws.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

A PICC line.  
A PICC line is a thin, soft, long catheter (tube) that is inserted into a vein in your child's arm, leg or neck. The tip of the catheter is positioned in a large vein that carries blood into the heart. The PICC line is used for long-term intravenous (IV) antibiotics, nutrition or medications, and for blood draws.

He's anticipating treating her future infections.

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT HARD WORK?

And guess what, Jeanne. You are going to gain all the weight back. 

She’s been rewarded for crying, whining, and NOT doing the work she was supposed to.  Not a good indication of long term success.

• Love 8

12 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

I'm not sure there's enough wine in the world to erase the image of dirt and dog hair in nohyJeanne's sutures. 

Actually, it was her mother’s sutures that got infected. 

• Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

Actually, it was her mother’s sutures that got infected. 

Give it time.  We still have a half-hour left in this show for Jeanne to get dog hair and shit in her sutures too!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Mom brought her an enormous stuffed animal.  Jeanne is 3 years old. 

My mom got me a teddy bear from the hospital gift shop when I had ear tubes put in. I was 15. But it was just a small bear.

Oh, jeez, he's doing a public song proposal. 

• Love 3

These are two very depressed ladies.  But mom drives & has friends, we know because one was willing to care for that pack of hounds.  

This was filmed right after the original episode, so it's old news. Way pre-covid.  I believe Jean is one of the patients suing the production company.   I wonder how she and her mom are doing today?  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

My mom got me a teddy bear from the hospital gift shop when I had ear tubes put in. I was 15. But it was just a small bear.

Oh, jeez, he's doing a public song proposal. 

I am all for hospital stuff animals, but a big pink bear is a bit much for Jeanne. It will, however, go with her hot pink skin when she's upset. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Another song. I can’t wait.

1 minute ago, aliya said:

I just turned the sound down when I heard he asked her family to come in for the proposal. Not even interested.

Yep. Thank goodness for the MUTE key on the remote. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Dr. Now has a stomach to fondle.  Maybe that's why she got surgery.  He missed having opportunities to fondle stomachs. 

I gotta think that 900 lb, who was still gaining,  Samantha had a stomach bigger than that.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I am all for hospital stuff animals, but a big pink bear is a bit much for Jeanne. It will, however, go with her hot pink skin when she's upset. 

And soon enough it will have a crusty layer of dirt, dog hair, and shit all over it!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Pink dress, pink face, pink bear.  Why not?  She is 40 going on 4, after all.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3