Type keyword(s) to search

Jed! and Katey: Biblically Bunking Together

Message added by Scarlett45

I know Jed ran for office, it is not allowed for discussion here due to our Politics Policy. (The show is Cancelled)

Please do not discuss his campaign OR anyone else's. Unauthorized discussion of Jed's political campaign will result in warnings. Please PM the mods, @Scarlett45 and @deaja if you have questions. 

• Start Topic

I'm kind of chuckling and have to share this. I hadn't intended to read the prosecution's response to Josh's post-trial motions, but I read it this morning. There's a lot of fuss by the defense that they were erroneously denied calling Caleb Williams as a witness. He was one of the "alternate suspects" called out by name in the defense lawyer's opening statement at trial. The prosecution IMO dealt very soundly with all the defense claims. Without getting too deep into the weeds, although Williams did some work for the Duggars including at the car lot, he provided proof that he was not in Arkansas during the time when the CSAM was downloaded, etc. All of which was disclosed to the defense and of course. they had their own access to much of it. And the defense could have called Williams, but because of the judge's rulings on evidence, chose not to. 

Anyway, the prosecution's response had this nugget that I found amusing:

Likely alarmed by the defendant’s continued attempts to publicly blame him for child exploitation crimes he did not commit, Mr. Williams sent a second unsolicited email to the prosecution team on November 30, 2021, at around 10:30 p.m., stating, among other things:

Attached are a few more documents I uncovered. . . . 

At some point several of the Duggar guys asked me to run the back ends of some of their social media to help them sell cars. Jed, Josiah, and Joseph I do believe. I still have access to Jed’s fake account and Josiah’s account.

I added the italics and bolding. Gosh. Jed has a fake social media account?? 

I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked. 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I'm kind of chuckling and have to share this. I hadn't intended to read the prosecution's response to Josh's post-trial motions, but I read it this morning. There's a lot of fuss by the defense that they were erroneously denied calling Caleb Williams as a witness. He was one of the "alternate suspects" called out by name in the defense lawyer's opening statement at trial. The prosecution IMO dealt very soundly with all the defense claims. Without getting too deep into the weeds, although Williams did some work for the Duggars including at the car lot, he provided proof that he was not in Arkansas during the time when the CSAM was downloaded, etc. All of which was disclosed to the defense and of course. they had their own access to much of it. And the defense could have called Williams, but because of the judge's rulings on evidence, chose not to. 

I commented on this on the Josh thread but I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who noticed it. Although I didn't think about it being a fake social media account. I thought it was a different type of fake account...

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

I commented on this on the Josh thread but I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who noticed it. Although I didn't think about it being a fake social media account. I thought it was a different type of fake account...

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if any Duggar had any kind of fake account - social media, financial,  medical, whatever might help them make money and dodge taxes and look good for Jesus. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

Well, we knew that lying wasn’t prohibited in their religion. Can anyone imagine buying a used car from these jokers?

1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if any Duggar had any kind of fake account - social media, financial,  medical, whatever might help them make money and dodge taxes and look good for Jesus. 

Atheist now, but the Jesus I read about growing up was a lot different than theirs. He disliked money lenders and liars.

• Love 16
19 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Claire must have missed that memo…

I’m glad she missed it, extra credit if they wait two years. As much as JB&M blather on about be fruitful and multiply they waited a year or two to produce the FF.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, SMama said:

I’m glad she missed it, extra credit if they wait two years. As much as JB&M blather on about be fruitful and multiply they waited a year or two to produce the FF.

Actually, it was closer to 4. They were married in the summer of '84. FF was born 3/88.

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Yeah, I tiptoed around Jed! and the stupid marriage conference. 

Surprised they weren’t featured speakers since they’ve been married a whole year! Wonder if any other Duggars were there?

• LOL 13
(edited)

Jed must be extra special, DuggarFam posted a happy first anniversary to Jed & Katey. They have missed a lot of other special occasions. 

Edited by auntieminem
I have linking problems.
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, auntieminem said:

Jed must be extra special, DuggarFam posted a happy first anniversary to Jed & Katey. They have missed a lot of other special occasions. 

There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to what occasions they miss, but I think the Duggar family favorites are...

Jana, Jed, Jeremiah, Jessa, Anna and Laura. And maybe Jackson.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

I mean isn't Jed the only one who wished Boob a happy birthday or happy father's day this past year?

I doubt Boob is even on social media. Jed! is just a performative suck up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

OUR FAITH & FAMILY | How God changed our lives! Apr 8 2022

We are excited to share with you our early years of life and how we both came to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We hope this video is an encouragement to all who watch!

www.peacewithgod.net www.livingwaters.com

Video:

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

We are excited to share with you our early years of life and how we both came to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We hope this video is an encouragement to all who watch!

Video:

Haven’t watched the video but Katey looks different every time I see a picture of her! But Jed! still looks punchable.

Edited by ozziemom
Forgot about Jed!
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
40 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Haven’t watched the video but Katey looks different every time I see a picture of her! But Jed! still looks punchable.

I swear you could put ten pictures of Katey side-by-side and she'd look like a different person in every one of them. She's the biggest shapeshifter I've ever seen.

Jed! is both punchable and annoying. I wished he'd just STFU and let Katey talk. I actually found parts of her story interesting, especially when she talked about having a hard time with her parents' divorce and struggling with the need for approval. It sounds like she had to ditch her entire life when Mr. Nakatsu went down the Fundie rabbit hole. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

Is this a YouTube video that generates clicks for  pay?

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I swear you could put ten pictures of Katey side-by-side and she'd look like a different person in every one of them. She's the biggest shapeshifter I've ever seen.

And yet I would never be able to pick her out of a lineup…

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

I can't look directly at his face. Same with the fat felon. I have to look away as I scroll by their pics. Fat, round doughy faces. 

Jason is on the same path, he looks just like them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Their 'Testimony' is basically the same as any Fundie. "I was a sinner, and then I found God". Also, I'd love to know what Jed's sins were. Looking at women? Smoking? Who knows?  Katey seems whiney. So.. you came from a divorced household? A lot of people do! It doesn't mean you're broken for life because of it. 

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Their 'Testimony' is basically the same as any Fundie. "I was a sinner, and then I found God". Also, I'd love to know what Jed's sins were. Looking at women? Smoking? Who knows?  Katey seems whiney. So.. you came from a divorced household? A lot of people do! It doesn't mean you're broken for life because of it. 

Assuming Jed is no Josh, aren't the typical Fundy sins lying, disobeying and doubting? At least for this generation? It seem the older generation might have smoked, drank, kissed, etc.

• Useful 3
19 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

So is Jed saying he left the IBLP?  I watched it speeded up, so I may have missed exactly what he said.  Sounded like he was implying that.

I watched the full thing and they never mentioned that. It was just a typical evangelical testimony. 

• Useful 1
22 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

I can't look directly at his face. Same with the fat felon. I have to look away as I scroll by their pics. Fat, round doughy faces. 

Yet with strangely rat like features, esp Jed and Jason. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Personally, I am sick and tired of these peoples' "testimonies". I believe in God and I'm sick of hearing them. Nothing special there for them to report IMO. I highly doubt that they were/are great sinners. Neither of them had some miraculous conversion, so please shut up.

• Love 19