Type keyword(s) to search

Jed! and Katey: Biblically Bunking Together

Message added by Scarlett45

I know Jed ran for office, it is not allowed for discussion here due to our Politics Policy. (The show is Cancelled)

Please do not discuss his campaign OR anyone else's. Unauthorized discussion of Jed's political campaign will result in warnings. Please PM the mods, @Scarlett45 and @deaja if you have questions. 

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Yes. And they took it to Yellowstone just fresh out of the womb. 🙄

Smh..why? Just why? Unless you've got to move because of a job or something, why would you take a newborn on the road like that? 🤦‍♀️

• Like 9
3 hours ago, Stevie Nicks said:

Smh..why? Just why? Unless you've got to move because of a job or something, why would you take a newborn on the road like that? 🤦‍♀️

Joy had her newborn on this trip too! After all you know the Duggars do things a little different.

Edited by ozziemom
Forgot something
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 9
23 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Joy had her newborn on this trip too! After all you know the Duggars do things a little different.

Odd decisions for people who may not even have health insurance. What would they do if their newborns got sick?

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
6 hours ago, AstridM said:

Odd decisions for people who may not even have health insurance. What would they do if their newborns got sick?

You know the answer to this! They would make a YouTube video!

• Like 1
  • Sad 12
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Isn’t she currently pregnant? (Never mind—I was thinking you meant pregnancy *announcement.* which would be impossible. Barring a double uterus scheme, that is.)

Edited by LilJen
  • LOL 8
On 1/19/2024 at 9:40 AM, LilJen said:

Isn’t she currently pregnant? (Never mind—I was thinking you meant pregnancy *announcement.* which would be impossible. Barring a double uterus scheme, that is.)

It's the other twin's wife who is pregnant, I think. The wife whose brother is not fundie-unattractive and was rumored to be courting Jana. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, ranchgirl said:

Jed and Katie seem to have stopped making youtube videos.  Wonder why? 

Don’t jinx it!

Edited by AstridM
  • LOL 14

I wonder what's up with J&K? They've gone radio silent since the birth of their daughter. It seems odd because they were posting and putting out videos on a fairly regular basis.

37 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

Weren't most of their videos from trips they took? Maybe they haven't taken any.

The videos, yes - trips, holidays and parties. But their IG posts seemed to be of candid pictures.

• Useful 2
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I wonder what's up with J&K? They've gone radio silent since the birth of their daughter. It seems odd because they were posting and putting out videos on a fairly regular basis.

Let’s not jinx it! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
21 minutes ago, beckie said:

Maybe they've discovered that having two kids that close together in age, isn't as easy as they thought it would be.

Or they are lying low in order to hide the fact that #3 is well on the way.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3