Type keyword(s) to search

Jed! and Katey: Biblically Bunking Together

Message added by Scarlett45

I know Jed ran for office, it is not allowed for discussion here due to our Politics Policy. (The show is Cancelled)

Please do not discuss his campaign OR anyone else's. Unauthorized discussion of Jed's political campaign will result in warnings. Please PM the mods, @Scarlett45 and @deaja if you have questions. 

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Well Jed is really wanting to be the new golden boy for JB.  Jed was "liking" a few negative comments on Jill (and maybe Derick's) IG about how awful she was to talk about her family and their problems.  Someone called him out on liking the comments instead of supporting his sister who was a victim. Being the dolt he is, he responded about not talking about the family's personal lives aka secrets and lies.  I didn't see all the responses but I think he deleted his and slunk out. I feel so bad for his wife; she married Josh lite and she does not seem like an Anna. I hope she wises up and gets away from the Duggars. She does have a mother and brother who are not part of the cult so maybe there is hope for her. I wonder what they (her mom & brother) will see the documentary and what they will think.

I bet Jed! hasn’t even read the book. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 4
1 hour ago, auntieminem said:

and brother who are not part of the cult so maybe there is hope for her. I wonder what they (her mom & brother) will see the documentary and what they will think.

When they got married, some snarkers on social media were warning the brother what kind of a shitshow his sister was marrying into. He was polite but remained very neutral in his comments and mentioned the Duggar family had been nice to him so far what little he was around them (he's openly gay). I don't doubt they were civil but then talked about him behind his back. But I was wondering if he was just trying to maintain a relationship with his sister by not spouting off publicly. In any event, I am not sure how seriously he took the warnings, but he shouldn't be completely blindsided if he actually did any digging. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, auntieminem said:

Well Jed is really wanting to be the new golden boy for JB.  Jed was "liking" a few negative comments on Jill (and maybe Derick's) IG about how awful she was to talk about her family and their problems.  Someone called him out on liking the comments instead of supporting his sister who was a victim. Being the dolt he is, he responded about not talking about the family's personal lives aka secrets and lies.  I didn't see all the responses but I think he deleted his and slunk out. I feel so bad for his wife; she married Josh lite and she does not seem like an Anna. I hope she wises up and gets away from the Duggars. She does have a mother and brother who are not part of the cult so maybe there is hope for her. I wonder what they (her mom & brother) will see the documentary and what they will think.

She is a much perkier Anna with the fertility of Meech. Married to an asshole.  She is going to birth her way to a complete inability to support herself when the gravy train stops.  She should look to Anna as her future.  Who wants to be a mom to 7 and have to depend on *anyone* willing to support your children?

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Jed/Katey just put out another video.  I usually post their videos here, but no longer. 

I feel bad for Katey being married to that low-life.

I can see feeling sorry for her because she's married to an asshole, but at the same time, she's had exposure to non-cult life. She's an adult with Internet access, too. She had choices and made the worst ones. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I can see feeling sorry for her because she's married to an asshole, but at the same time, she's had exposure to non-cult life. She's an adult with Internet access, too. She had choices and made the worst ones. 

Yes I side-eye all of them, but I really side-eye the in-laws who have experience outside this world and still chose it. The ones who grew up in a fundie bubble likely had no way of knowing better (though my sympathy wanes as they double-down in adulthood), but the ones who went to public schools and had normal experiences and still sign up for this? Nope. 

• Like 14
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Yes, this is the real puzzling piece.  Why did she choose to be with her father instead of mother? She seems to have a good relationship with her mom.  Yet she chose the fundie life. Though it appears she didn't go full on IBLP with dress, etc. 

• Like 5

Katey’s mom must have a really flexible work schedule. She lives in CA, stayed with Truett while they went to Hawaii, and now is taking care of him while they are in the hospital.

You have to be close to your mom to do that. It’s good to see the cult didn’t break that relationship. Like @auntieminem I’m curious as to why she chose to live with her father. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I didn’t know they were at the hospital. Did she have the baby?

She’s being induced today, I think.

Edited by SMama
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Useful 5
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

Jed/Katey just put out another video.  I usually post their videos here, but no longer. 

I feel bad for Katey being married to that low-life.

She made her choice. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Oh I thought she was due right after Joy and had the baby already.

I think Jed said the induction was scheduled for the day after her due date.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I can’t for the life of me understand how these troll farm fundies get such attractive wives.  

Because these matches aren’t about physical appearance?

• Like 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I can’t for the life of me understand how these troll farm fundies get such attractive wives.  

I thought Katey’s dad chose Jed! Something about him writing about his belief in that type of marriage? 

Edited by SMama
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1

Jed! is a world class moron. He was bragging about a hack he learned from Josiah, power washing Truett’s carseat/stroller, and will be using it with Nora. He and Katey bragged how they trashed it during their Italy and Israel trip.

Power washing a carseat compromises the integrity of the straps. That is no longer a safe carseat, you single digit IQ yahoo. Next time do regular maintenance on the carseats and all baby equipment. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, SMama said:

Jed! is a world class moron. He was bragging about a hack he learned from Josiah, power washing Truett’s carseat/stroller, and will be using it with Nora. He and Katey bragged how they trashed it during their Italy and Israel trip.

Power washing a carseat compromises the integrity of the straps. That is no longer a safe carseat, you single digit IQ yahoo. Next time do regular maintenance on the carseats and all baby equipment. 

More reasons why these yahoos shouldn't be breeding. 

Here's the back and forth between a supporter of Jill's, with Jed's snippy response.

C3DAC095-F6E1-420C-919B-0D79EC00EBFF.jpeg.3a1cee3f4d737712112f7c935af50538.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 3

What Jed Boy does not understand due to his willful ignorance is that there is plenty out there about their family. He’s right though that we don’t know everything about them. I’m sure the remaining skeletons are more horrific than what is out there. JB has shown who he is and a lot of us believed him the first time.

Jed is as thin skinned as his equally misogynistic father. He’s in for a world of hurt when more facts come out. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 17

My response to Jed! would be that he and the rest of the duggars are all but desperate for us to think we "know their family".  How else would they profit from youtube channels, shill garbage products, sell books, speak at conferences/camps sharing their "wisdom" of married life shortly after marraige etc???

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
5 hours ago, SMama said:

I thought Katey’s dad chose Jed! Something about him writing about his belief in that type of marriage

The only kind of marriage he was likely to get? He's a know-nothing, do-nothing, prematurely-balding, homely little shit with no ethics. No non-fundie woman with a brain would go anywhere near him. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, SMama said:

NM

4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

My response to Jed! would be that he and the rest of the duggars are all but desperate for us to think we "know their family".  How else would they profit from youtube channels, shill garbage products, sell books, speak at conferences/camps sharing their "wisdom" of married life shortly after marraige etc???

Thank U GIF by The Good Type Co

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 4

I think we'll be hearing a fair bit from Jed! in the next while. Golden Boy Take Two needs people to look fondly on the Duggar name a lot more than most of his siblings do. I also wouldn't be surprised if Jessa stepped up the "Christian parents doing it better that you heathens" posts, although I think that would be more about her pride than career ambitions.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

Its really sad because when you know better you have the opportunity to do better.

Jed - the ball is in your court.

If only. He fouled out long ago.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The timing of the birth videos is so obvious. She was probably born last week. I’m not going to even entertain the idea of watching to find out.

Other sites have Nora's birth as being May 24th.

• Like 4
  • Useful 5