Type keyword(s) to search

Jed! and Katey: Biblically Bunking Together

Message added by Scarlett45

I know Jed ran for office, it is not allowed for discussion here due to our Politics Policy. (The show is Cancelled)

Please do not discuss his campaign OR anyone else's. Unauthorized discussion of Jed's political campaign will result in warnings. Please PM the mods, @Scarlett45 and @deaja if you have questions. 

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, satrunrose said:

I agree that there's no way of knowing whether Josiah and Lauren said "We're okay with baby Coco showing up in the background as long as no one mentions it" or "We don't want social media (and sooner or later the tabloids) knowing that we've had a second until the Volderjosh furor dies down." and Jed! totally ignoring that. 

Yes, no way to know and it could be that Siren just want to be private. It really was never Josiah’s choice to be on TV and if as a family, they choose to not post on SM, that’s their choice. Now if Jed! and Kathy don’t edit them out of their posts, that is rude, but I guess with so many people at the Fall Festival, it might be hard. In reality you really had to examine the stills from the video closely to see Siren, Joken and Anna in pants. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, FizzyPuff said:

But Kendra & Joe still go to the Caldwells church,so maybe a few other Duggars might. 

I remember the ballgame attended by the new church (can't remember its name) where Jed! and Katey announced her pregnancy. Lots of Duggars in attendance. Of the marrieds, no Joe, Jessa or Jill, but Joy and Josiah were there. Maybe more, but that's all I remember offhand.

2 hours ago, satrunrose said:

I agree that there's no way of knowing whether Josiah and Lauren said "We're okay with baby Coco showing up in the background as long as no one mentions it" or "We don't want social media (and sooner or later the tabloids) knowing that we've had a second until the Volderjosh furor dies down." and Jed! totally ignoring that. 

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the younger Duggarlings are happy to live as privately as they can, now that the TV show is a vanishing speck in the rearview mirror and their oldest sibling is in prison. I think that would include having no public social media (if any SM at all), and not publicly announcing pregnancies, births, vacations, jobs, etc. Given the family history and the continuing public SM activities of four of their older sisters and at least one brother, it's IMO inevitable that they will show up in the occasional still photo or video online. So, interested onlookers may see unidentified random infants/children in public Duggar SM posts now and then. I'm okay with that, but then I'm not much interested in strangers' pregnancies and babies anyway.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
On 11/12/2022 at 12:23 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Sorry. Jed! will never get old. 😜

You're welcome! My proudest accomplishment in life, starting Jed! 😁😁

Also I care about how many kids they have because my fundie spreadsheet seems incomplete now. lol

Edited by all fall down
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

If it was a family get together why was Jed bringing a car to advertise his car lot?

They set up the car somewhere else before going to the party. They didn't leave anyone with the car, which I thought was stupid. What if someone wanted to buy the car? Did Jed! have his Champion Motorcars cell phone on him if anyone had questions? 

Doubt it.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They set up the car somewhere else before going to the party. They didn't leave anyone with the car, which I thought was stupid. What if someone wanted to buy the car? Did Jed! have his Champion Motorcars cell phone on him if anyone had questions? 

Doubt it.

I thought it was dumb to leave the top down and the car alone. How do you know someone won’t spill a drink (on purpose or accident) or do something else bad to it?  That said, it was a nice car and Katey did look good driving it. 

• Like 4

Jed!'s car lot recently had a truck stolen. It was posted on the Champion Motorcars FB page nov.5th. 

Also from their fb page. The car lot is now selling "Amish Outdoor Buildings" - sheds starting at 8x8 for $2,600

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

It's a riff on the campaign of Jeb Bush, whose signs simply read Jeb! Jed! is just one letter off. 😀

Yep, that's where I got the inspiration, and it was especially relevant since Jed! was um, also "looking for a public job" in the same fashion as Jeb Bush at the time. 

Edited by all fall down
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jed!'s car lot recently had a truck stolen. It was posted on the Champion Motorcars FB page nov.5th. 

Also from their fb page. The car lot is now selling "Amish Outdoor Buildings" - sheds starting at 8x8 for $2,600

Amish?

How very Duggar of Jed to buy store-bought chili and try to pass it off as homemade. Do as little work possible, be less-than-honest about your product, and smugly take joy in the idea of passing it off as something worthwhile that you put time into. 

The only positive thing I can say is that his wife and baby are pretty. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, realityfan26 said:

Why do you say that? I didn't watch the video; is it in there?

Yes about Joy and yes about the mom. The mom looked to me to be more surprised than happy. I mean it makes sense, the kids will be on either side of one year apart - that's kind of quick.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, realityfan26 said:

Why do you say that? I didn't watch the video; is it in there?

It is. She looks pretty gobsmacked, but then she also says, "I knew it," so...

The ugly sweater party looked rather sparsely attended. Gracie's reaction to the announcement can speak for all of us.

Baby #29 is still unaccounted for.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, dargosmydaddy said:

It is. She looks pretty gobsmacked, but then she also says, "I knew it," so...

The ugly sweater party looked rather sparsely attended. Gracie's reaction to the announcement can speak for all of us.

Baby #29 is still unaccounted for.

Yup, this pregnancy was kept secret, and Katey is due the day after Joy. So by any measure, not the mysterious #29.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dargosmydaddy said:

The ugly sweater party looked rather sparsely attended.

Yes.  Plus, there's only a handful of people who showed real excitement.  Announcing a baby in that family is such a common thing, the bloom is off the rose.

28 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

As soon as I saw activity on this thread I figured Kathy was pregnant again. 

Me, too.

On a different note, I've come to the conclusion that Abbie is a fantastic cook. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, beckie said:

Nooooooo. My birthday is in May! I don't want any chance that a Duggar offspring might share my birthday! Ever!

Eventually, in the not-too-distant future, everyone on the planet will share a birthday with a Duggar or their offspring 

• Like 3
  • Sad 7
  • LOL 18

For those who didn't watch, Anna's kids were front and center, including Madison. Hannah and Jennie were carrying around Charlie and Madison, Jordyn was there too, but surprisingly, one who I didn't see was Josie. I'm assuming she was there and I either missed her, or she never made it on camera.

Oh no, wait. Madison would be over a year, right? Maybe that wasn't Madison because the baby being carried around looked to well under a year.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Stevie Nicks said:

What they used to call Irish twins. Smh. 

"Irish twins" are siblings born less than a year apart. Jeds 1 and 2 won't be. 

I guess Jed has found his role in life -- trying to catch up to his parents. I wonder if there's some unspoken Jed/Jeb rivalry going on, too. If so, Jim Bob and Mullet might be up to 39 in a few years. 

9 hours ago, awaken said:

Ugh. The only possible news when this thread is hot. Can’t imagine being pregnant by that arrogant gnome. 

Better or worse than openly being pregnant by Nathan Bates? Let's debate! 

• LOL 19
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh no, wait. Madison would be over a year, right? Maybe that wasn't Madison because the baby being carried around looked to well under a year.

It was Madyson being held by Jordyn... at one point she's having a stare-off with Truett and someone says, "You see your cousin? Maddie, look."

I also saw Mackynzie (who is quite tall), Michael, and Mason.

• Useful 4
11 hours ago, awaken said:

Ugh. The only possible news when this thread is hot. Can’t imagine being pregnant by that arrogant gnome. 

My only claim to fame.  I’m the one who pointed out years ago that Jason (not Jed) looked like a garden gnome!

Jed looks like you know who (the guy in jail).

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Me: The Duggars are so annoying/offensive already it can't get much worse, right?

Duggar child or grandchild: (waltzes into an ugly Christmas sweater party wearing a Hanukkah sweater and a yarmulke).

Me: Why do I ask questions when I already know the answer?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 16
2 hours ago, ChristmasCandy said:

Does he even know how to read?

He could listen to the audiobook and pretend MamaJinger is reading to him.

3 hours ago, Heathen said:

"Irish twins" are siblings born less than a year apart. Jeds 1 and 2 won't be. 

I guess Jed has found his role in life -- trying to catch up to his parents. I wonder if there's some unspoken Jed/Jeb rivalry going on, too. If so, Jim Bob and Mullet might be up to 39 in a few years. 

Better or worse than openly being pregnant by Nathan Bates? Let's debate! 

Jed! is pretty smug and resembles FF a bit too much for me, so I guess Nathan is better?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, quarks said:

Me: The Duggars are so annoying/offensive already it can't get much worse, right?

Duggar child or grandchild: (waltzes into an ugly Christmas sweater party wearing a Hanukkah sweater and a yarmulke).

Me: Why do I ask questions when I already know the answer?

Yup. Any time anyone starts to feel sorry for Anna, remember that this is how she opted to use her son to make a statement at a Christmas party.

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 8
1 hour ago, Snow Fairy said:

Truett is very cute. 

I was just wanting to ask who all the babies in the video were. I thought Madyson was older?

Madyson should be just over a year old I think. Definitely older than Truett. The only other baby I think think of that would be at that party and that would be carried would be Charlie. Unless Joe/Kendra and their kids were there and that was baby #4.  

• Useful 2