Type keyword(s) to search

Jed! and Katey: Biblically Bunking Together

Message added by Scarlett45

I know Jed ran for office, it is not allowed for discussion here due to our Politics Policy. (The show is Cancelled)

Please do not discuss his campaign OR anyone else's. Unauthorized discussion of Jed's political campaign will result in warnings. Please PM the mods, @Scarlett45 and @deaja if you have questions. 

• Start Topic

On 4/9/2022 at 11:07 AM, Ljohnson1987 said:

Their 'Testimony' is basically the same as any Fundie. "I was a sinner, and then I found God". Also, I'd love to know what Jed's sins were. Looking at women? Smoking? Who knows?  Katey seems whiney. So.. you came from a divorced household? A lot of people do! It doesn't mean you're broken for life because of it. 

BBM

Me too, especially because he said he deserved death and hell. Unless he straight up murdered someone, I can’t believe it was that bad. Probably touched his (tiny) (probably) penis in the shower once. 

• LOL 17
35 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

BBM

Me too, especially because he said he deserved death and hell. Unless he straight up murdered someone, I can’t believe it was that bad. Probably touched his (tiny) (probably) penis in the shower once. 

I wonder what he thinks Josh deserves?

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

BBM

That does sound criminal. He should have said his I found Jesus prayer and then marched his newly born ass right to a police station.

Or like you said, he's a lying fool and really only needs to confess to his new Fundy bride he practiced with his penis to make sure it worked.

• LOL 9
On 4/9/2022 at 10:07 AM, Ljohnson1987 said:

Their 'Testimony' is basically the same as any Fundie. "I was a sinner, and then I found God". Also, I'd love to know what Jed's sins were. Looking at women? Smoking? Who knows?  Katey seems whiney. So.. you came from a divorced household? A lot of people do! It doesn't mean you're broken for life because of it. 

Jed! didn't "find" God. He has been smothered by God-talk since he first opened his eyes. He has also been monitored 24/7 to prevent him from doing anything out of line. His brothers and sisters were charged with reporting back any transgression, or any hint of non-conforming words or behaviors.

He might have "thought" about touching a girl (or himself), but not much more.

Katie, on the other hand, might be more interesting (although it doesn't appear to be the case). She chose to go down the fundie path. She has managed to become a full-blown, super-conservative fundie while retaining what appears to be a close and loving relationship with her gay brother. As a convert, she might become even more crazy than her in-laws, but she could also tire of the whole thing and drift back to more mainstream thought.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
On 4/9/2022 at 9:08 PM, moonlight145 said:

I watched the full thing and they never mentioned that. It was just a typical evangelical testimony. 

He didn't say it, but it sounded like he subtly implied it.  Not that he's not still ultra-conservative, but I figured he's following a different faith than that in which he had been raised.  Maybe I was just reading too much into what he was saying.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Lisa418722 said:

Hasn't she been pregnant for over a year now?  But then I remember they announced it immediately after the Wal-Mart pregnancy test so it makes sense this is the never-ending pregnancy.  

Yup. They did a formal announcement 32 weeks ago. She must be ready to deliver.

image.png.94618fe29a67b588c55c6323711af981.png

image.png.6aeb61474137e870f25ae975b5cefb1e.png

16 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

It's weird because Katey isn't obnoxious with bump pictures and social media, but this feels like the longest pregnancy ever. 

The kissing picture was unnecessary, lol. They’re the types who clutch their pearls when gay couples post similar photos and scream that they’re shoving their lifestyle in their faces!  They don’t see their absolute hypocrisy. I think the whole Josh situation came out after someone tipped off In Touch after some Duggar kissing pictures? 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Cinnabon said:

I think the whole Josh situation came out after someone tipped off In Touch after some Duggar kissing pictures? 

I thought it was over the robocalls Michelle did the previous fall. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

The kissing picture was unnecessary, lol. They’re the types who clutch their pearls when gay couples post similar photos and scream that they’re shoving their lifestyle in their faces!  They don’t see their absolute hypocrisy. I think the whole Josh situation came out after someone tipped off In Touch after some Duggar kissing pictures? 

No, the In Touch tip was due to Michelle actively campaigning against transgender people using the restroom of their choice.  A lesbian couple in their hometown saw some of the ads she did and decided that it was time to let the world know what hypocrites the Duggars are.

The story of Josh molesting multiple girls was apparently more or less an open secret in their neck of the woods.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Useful 5
  • Love 9
Just now, Rootbeer said:

No, the In Touch tip was due to Michelle actively campaigning against transgender people using the restroom of their choice.  A lesbian couple in their hometown saw some of the ads she did and decided that it was time to let the world know what hypocrites the Duggars are.

Thanks. I have trouble keeping track of the details of all of their hypocrisy. Because it can’t be said too often, fuck these transphobic, homophobic bigots.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Shouldn't she have had the baby by now?

They never announced a due date. I think the most specific they got was "Spring 2022." It was the snark sites that calculated April based on her Walmart pregnancy test reveal.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Wow her boobs are HUGE! Clutching her stomach yay we can see you are PREGNANT. 🙄🙄🙄

At that point in my pregnancies, clutching my stomach was more of a necessity than anything else. It feels like the baby will literally fall out. 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Wow her boobs are HUGE! Clutching her stomach yay we can see you are PREGNANT. 🙄🙄🙄

That happened to me in my second pregnancy. She's a chameleon, she always looks different in every picture. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

The picture is corny, IMO. I hope Katey has a safe delivery. I wonder if she'll follow some of her SIL's and do a home birth. 

Most of her sisters in law have had hospital births, save Jessa's first 3. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Most of her sisters in law have had hospital births, save Jessa's first 3. 

Not all by choice, though. Jill wanted to have hers at home, and so did Joy. Because they're both morons. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

My birthday is next Tuesday. I do NOT want to share my birthday with the spawn of Jed, the third-most dislikable Duggar male. Somebody please send Katey some beet soup or spicy food. 

• LOL 14
6 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I wonder what the kid will be named.

I suggest 

Matteo 

Valentino

Milo

Sebastian

Ted 

Radley

Wyatt

I predict Jedidiah Junior. Jed seems like the kind to want a junior. But they might surprise us with something weird -- Pilot Inspektor Duggar. 

3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Ted Duggar? Sounds like a serial killer. 😂

Ted Wayne Duggar. Teddy Wayne Duggar. Theodore Wayne Duggar, if you want to be formal. 

Edited by Heathen
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I think the plane names will be reserved for Jer. Jed isn't a pilot.

He probably thinks he's more special than one, though. He's piloting his godly family to heaven or some such BS. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Yup and Katey's middle name Koryn.

That’s pretty neat.

I gave my youngest the middle name Michelle, because my father was Michael, and I knew she was my last. I know, useless information, but there it is. 🤣😂

• Love 7