Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Shannon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I really hate her.   Not only throwing her husband under the bus, but blaming her cheating on him.   (I'm sure they Covid test her a lot, and Dr. Now isn't very close to her either.      What happened to Daddy?   

• Love 5
Just now, ShoePrincess said:

It's really bad when Dr. Now tells you your body is running out of places to deposit your excess fat.

The last place for fat to deposit is on the forehead, like that reprehensible lady on that show with the two fat sisters.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, Concerned said:

He will have his revenge. A big life insurance policy and a tray of Cinnabon.

The only life insurance policy that she would be eligible for would pay out exactly $2....

(Even though they have been paying $100/month for the term policy)

Not the brightest bulbs!

1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

What took you so long? 

My bad-backstory grace period wore off long ago.

Oh hating them is my default. I START with hating them. But this precious little darling is really taking the cake. (THE CAKE! GET IT?)

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Did anyone else see how dark her urine was in the bag attached to her catheter? It looked like Hawaiian punch.

Could be any number of things.  I didn't actually see the color (and I have no idea what Hawaiian punch looks like) but it could be dehydration, too much byproduct of protein breakdown (either what she is eating or her own muscles), kidney problems or it could be just meds - some cause urine discoloration, the most fun one is the one that turns it green, I can't remember the name, though.  She is obviously not in a good shape... but the last time they did diagnoses by just looking at patients' urine (and sometimes tasting it) was about 1600s.  🙂 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

"i lost the diet"

More likely "I ate the diet."

What a Debbie Downer, and I am not liking Simon or his clothing.   It is 9:15 so we won't be treated to any surgery unless she can pull a Susan which I just don't see happening.   I am so bummed.

• Love 4

Who is that basketball player for Geico?   Am I supposed to recognize him because he blocks everything?   

I hate hearing about Phexxi, however the list of possible side effects is epic.    

Even Purple couldn't hold Shannon.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2