Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Easy for Kody to talk about his wives getting new husbands. Pretty difficult at their age to do so. Probably, most of them, except Robyn,  hanging in there with him, just so they aren't alone.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

To answer Kody's question.  Yes, I believe Meri and Christine would be better off with another man.  He was clearly giving Meri permission to move on, but she just can't seem to get the message.  

• Love 18
(edited)

Oh my god, how awkward is this picnic with Kody and Meri.  How can she tell him she wants to kiss him?!  I think Kody and his permed highlighted hair, topped off with his complete arrogance is just a disgusting 🤮 pig!

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Mariah and Kody were very impacted by the catfish, but there was already a HUGE feeling of shade towards Meri by many viewers due to the demanding, selfish, whining, etc. behavior. Especially, since Vegas. You can go back and view Meri thread

True, but I have just watched 9 seasons as closely together as possible.  Meri seems to have some form of Stockholm syndrome.  I was surprised how obvious it was that the whole family was built with the Kody Faultline running through it.   Meri is indeed tiresome, but I think she was just beat down--especially with the baby discussion, assuming it was a real debate with them and it wasn't just scripted.   The scene in Galveston was telling.  Had I been Christine I would have knocked all those rocks into the gulf.   She has a lesser version of what ails Meri.

With the exception of Robyn, I think all the women would have left him in a monogamous situation.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I just came here to say that Kodi is an asshole. Zero accountability. I guess all the women need to bow to Kodi and the favourite wife.

I came here to say  I cant believe what a conceited person Kody is, Like OMG, I couldn't deal with his drama and him wanted to be "wooed". What the heck was that? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Meri can’t win- “ court me” but then he rejects everything that she tries to do to do it. I have know idea why these women all,want him.  On another subject, I want to know if in the Mormon religion a man is judged by the number of progeny?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

I’m not a Meri fan but I hope she got hazardous duty pay for that episode. She was amazing at keeping her sh*t together during what, for most couples, would be an incredibly huge fight with screaming through tears. Wow. Hard to watch.

Edited by Cancun
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if Janelle got covid.   I’m shocked if she didn’t.  

I don’t get this? Many more Americans did NOT get it than did. What makes Janelle so susceptible? Because people in her home had to go to work? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wouldn’t flatter him with talk about how much she  wants him while he’s taking about not wanting to see her.  The trouble is can she get money if she leaves.....

I wish Meri would leave Kody’s sorry ass but she will lose the money she makes from the show.  Someone said a few episodes ago that they should let Kody and Robyn go away and develope a new show “After Sister Wives” following the other three women and their children moving on.  I only watch because it’s on after 90 day and I’m still catching up on the forum.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I think the other 3 wives are gonna rue the day they invited Sobbyn into the fambly.  She's obviously trying to get the Queen position and I think she's got it.  I think when they convinced Meri to divorce Kodouche, he actually acted and has continued to act like they're rilly divorced.  He just never told Meri about it.

Meri AND Christine should just go ahead and pack it in.  Y'all got played.

• Love 11

This episode is all kinds of wrong. Just everything. Like, why did he "quarantine" from Janelle for 5 weeks, only to reconvene with no mask or social distancing in sight? Did they just decide they'd had enough? Did Robyn let him back in afterward, or did he have to spend the next 2 weeks in her garage? Or is her house so big he has his own wing? Did they just decide the risk of covid wasn't so bad?

Why does not one person in this family mention that as a morbidly obese person, Janelle is particularly at risk if she contracts the virus? 

I knew by March 10 that covid was not going away in a few weeks, that it was very dangerous, that there was asymptomatic transmission. By March 30, I knew that wearing a mask was an essential way to try to prevent the spread. I was a little late to the latter realization, but only because I avoided the news the week before that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

None of the people make sense, whether it’s their Covid precautions, their finances, their love lives, their hairstyles, their eyebrows, none of it makes any sense EVER, and I really FILL like TLC should be paying me to watch this, instead of them for filming it.  If it were not for this board’s snarky and beloved commenters I would not watch this show.

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

My theory: There's a 3-year gap between Gabe and Gwen.  

There is a 4-day gap between Gabe & Gwen, both born in mid-October 2001.  And then their triplet (Auroraborealis) arrived and Kootie forgot about G&G.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Irate Panda said:

I really FILL like TLC should be paying me to watch...

I'm hip to this.

I liked my last job so much I could hardly believe they paid me for doing it. I now hate this show so much I can hardly believe they aren't paying me to watch it. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought Kody forgave Meri for the catfish long ago. He even encouraged Mariah to do the same.  So what happened after that?

Those were words.  He has been disgusted with Meri for years.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, Brodicea said:

Easy for Kody to talk about his wives getting new husbands. Pretty difficult at their age to do so. Probably, most of them, except Robyn,  hanging in there with him, just so they aren't alone.

Bingo 

• Love 5

So the Brown family doctor - who has the worst job in America - tells Kody that the family should stay apart.  But, he's with Janelle, lives with Robyn and rotates to Christine.  Does that mean that Kody must kick Meri to the curb under doctor's orders?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

There are some shows like This Is Us that I let pile up on my DVR because I have no time to watch, and then I binge watch several episodes in one sitting. I couldn't do that with SW. The season is like one lloooonnnggg episode. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Brodicea said:

Considering these people can't grasp the issues of polygamy, I am not surprised they don't agree on Covid precautions.

This conversation is about 2 months into the pandemic - after all the PSAs and health guidelines blasted repeatedly on all media.  

Their stupidity is not limited to COVID and polygamy.

• Love 7
Just now, lgprimes said:

Does he truly not understand that since he sees them all already , they are already not following guidelines??

Just one of the many things that Kody doesn't "get." . . . when it suits him.

• Love 4

The more exposure, the greater the risk. Following precautions is right, regardless who says it.  Janelle and Christine seem to prefer magical thinking.  And Janelle seems to think that following protocol is just too bothersome for her family.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The more exposure, the greater the risk. Following precautions is right, regardless who says it.  Janelle and Christine seem to prefer magical thinking.  And Janelle seems to think that following protocol is just too bothersome for her family.  

As an introvert with little to no visible motivation for anything, Janelle should be embracing quarantine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3