Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

I think all Kody wants is for his wives and children to shut up and do whatever he says. Then he can delude himself into thinking he’s a great leader and every man he meets envies him.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

But Kody can’t have advancement in eternity without his wives.......so, what are his goals?

I don’t think he believes in his ever-changing religion anymore.  His new religion is himself, Robyn and the adoring  adoptees, the Little’s and one big house.

• Love 20

These people are giving me a headache. If it doesn't involve uprooting their kids for the umpteenth time, none of their plans ever come to fruition.  Given how "unimportant" Christine believes she is to Kody, perhaps he wouldn't notice if she moved back to Utah.  .  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

My opinion...Kody doesn't understand women.  Women typically process more verbally than men.  It doesn't mean that's the final word on something.  Each wife may say things about the others, but again, that's just processing and not a problem that needs solving.  He takes it to mean they dislike each other.   I would wager it's just basically a bit of gossiping and means nothing.  But he doesn't understand and so now he's done with it all!   

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

What jenelle said is true , the kids get older and move on with their lives - your relationship with your spouse will change  

but there are still young children in the Brown family ..... is kody just done with them ? Wtf

Edited by DNR
Spelling
  • Love 3

We never saw the Utah presentation, Manson Eyes, so It didn’t happen.

Kody has to know that he is a disappointment to Robyn.  He exasperates her a lot.  

I think it’s an act.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Kody has to know that he is a disappointment to Robyn.  He exasperates her a lot.  

Part of his adamancy that their not moving back to Utah may be his promise to her that Flagstaff would be their last move.  And, another part is that it's not his idea.

• Love 9

I can’t believe none of the wives asked what life goals the family is holding him back from. Seriously Kody, what mighty things would you be achieving if you weren’t so burdened 🙄

• LOL 5
  • Love 18
23 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Actually, Kody acts like he might need some inpatient care.  Verge of a breakdown.

He does.   I think he feels hopeless about his Experiment in Polygamy failing plus I am sure he worried about finances.  He said he gets angry when he feels hopeless and he is so very angry he must be feeling hopeless.   I have no sympathy for him. 

Also I think he is lazy.

I did cheer for Janelle when she got mad that he claimed the family was an obstacle to whatever it is he wants--which I guess is the Robyn tribe, but even Robyn seems testy.  Janelle should also have asked "what goals" but I think she backed off.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 15

Time with enjoyable Robyn vs time with other children! Swoop, there it is!  Well, since Day’un quit NAU, they could move to St George.  And Robyn loves St George too.  New storyline!

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

But Kody can’t have advancement in eternity without his wives.......so, what are his goals?

He could get rid of Meri, Christine & take on a new wife.  Doesn't he need at least 3 to have eternal bliss?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Dayton quit college?

So they uprooted the whole family so Sobyn could be near him at college ( tho they’ll never admit that ) and he dropped out?

😂😂 of course he did 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Robyn is really milking her “one time I had pneumonia “. Does Kody do anything but complain? I think he is pissed because he is financially dependent on this show but really wants to only be with Robyn.

I think Cody got so angry when they didn’t go along with his ‘bachelor pad’ one house idea, that he’s been stomping his feet and having a tantrum  ever since

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Kbo said:

This conversation about Ysabel’s surgery is making my blood boil. It’s not his pain, so sure he wants to put it off. Selfish piece of crap, I don’t think I’ve ever hated him more. 

Just now, CSunshine76 said:

I can’t imagine being a teenager with a medical condition, in constant pain, and my Dad just wants to blow it off, and refuses to be there for my surgery.  I’m 44, and I guarantee you, my Dad would move heaven and earth to help me today if I needed a surgery or had any pain!! 

Yes!  Ysabel is holding it together better than I would have.  Her father is completely diminishing her physical pain, creating more emotional pain and abandoning her.  

And now he's blaming Christine!

• Love 21

Ok sorry if this has already been discussed but I just found this site. I have been wondering if there was anyone who feels the same as I do.  Since Meri divorced Cody so he could marry Robyn it seems like he has treated Meri very badly.  It had to be emotional for her and it seems like he never acknowledged that and appreciated what she did.  I feel that the entire cat fish situation stemmed from Meri’s emotional state at the time.  I think Cody is a very selfish individual and always out his own want and need first.  Just me.

• Love 1