Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

This thread will be to discuss "in real time" the new season of Sister Wives that begins Sunday, February 14, 2021.

According to TLC this is Season 15, so for consistency it will be referred to as Season 15.

• Love 6

I'll be embarrassed if nobody else joins.

Just now, Twopper said:

Is anyone home?

Happy Valentine's Day!! I just dragged myself over from 90df, but I am not sure if I can stay awake for this.  I hope there are fireworks.

You & me both!

Happy Valentine's Day!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why don't the wives all rent a place together and kick Stringy to the curb?

because Robyn wants him to herself;  

I half expect to see them on one of those murder crime shows on ID, because three of them decide if they can't have him, Robyn can't either.

5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

That looks like a 3- or 4-car garage.

well, it is almost a million dollar house.   How they can afford this, even with their grifting and creative accounting, I have no idea.

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why don't the wives all rent a place together and kick Stringy to the curb?

because Robyn wants him to herself;  

I half expect to see them on one of those murder crime shows on ID, because three of them decide if they can't have him, Robyn can't either.

Nobody else wants him evidently, Christine said she didn't want to live with him. The Coyote Pass pond looks like a good place to dump a body weighted down with cement blocks.

So I've heard on Snapped.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 20
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

They are "3 women and a married couple", change the name and move along people, the boredom will kill the audience.

I'm typing to stay awake, help me.

I am so sleepy.

Actually, it is an ex-wife, a wife, and 2 baby mommas

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

These first couch sessions, they are wearing the same outfits as the end of last season couch sessions. So these interviews are even older than usual

and Robyn has on the same shirt she had when they were packing up her house in Vegas.  I know this only because I thought it was an ugly shirt.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Later, we can all ponder the deep theology of the Kody Brown Planet: Is God displeased with them, or are they displeased with God?  

We would have known the answer if Robyn's daughter weren't so impatient to take the dry-cleaning off the back of the U-Haul to relieve Kody (who was wearing his moving gloves).

• Love 4

"Regrets, we've had a few" sing it sister.

They all hate each other, they don't want to live together, there is no point to this and this isn't a pleural marriage. And no Robyn God doesn't give a crap about you buying a house.

I can hug my pillow now?

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

"When I saw you guys at the house many times," says Robyn.  I thought that Kody had to go to her to court, and they met at church.  

More Brown Revisionist History, possibly (or I just don't care enough to pay attention)

Just now, Chicklet said:

"Regrets, we've had a few" sing it sister.

They all hate each other, they don't want to live together, there is no point to this and this isn't a pleural marriage. And no Robyn God doesn't give a crap about you buying a house.

I can hug my pillow now?

Sorry, Not Sorry.  This is a group effort to stay awake.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

This show has so run its course. We don't care. The oldest 3 wives don't care. Robyn can have him. She might be very sorry if she had his undivided attention and discovered that he's just as distant and patriarchal with one wife as with 4, but now there is no getting rid of him.

• Love 13
Just now, Suzywriter said:

This show has so run its course. We don't care. The oldest 3 wives don't care. Robyn can have him. She might be very sorry if she had his undivided attention and discovered that he's just as distant and patriarchal with one wife as with 4, but now there is no getting rid of him.

He's a barnacle.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I almost feel sorry for Christine, she has always been last place. She is from Polyg royalty so I guess she was raised that way, but she is a decent looking woman who could have had a husband to herself. Kody has created an environment where they have to compete for him, what a putz.

• Love 9

yes, Robyn you are the elephant in the room!   Did she say pink elephant?   I used to play a piece on piano about pink elephants.

There's more revisionist history going on in this episode than in decades of it in the old USSR

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Janelle always seemed like she was happy to go her own way but I guess the story line this season is that she missed their closeness.

If you recall, "their closeness" was that Janelle had 5 kids but still worked as much as she wanted without daycare worries and kind of was brusque and checked out.  Janelle was very agreeable and supportive to everyone so that she could keep walking out of that door at will. 

• Love 12