Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

I never imagined the kids didn’t have insurance.  What kind of father is he?  Can you imagine what Ysabel was thinking when Kody suggested she go through the surgery alone in New Jersey.  That said, hospitals were not allowing any visitors, but they could still camp out in a Bnb nearby.  Kody had the family run out of Utah so he wouldn’t be jailed and now he is so worried about his own health he will not help his child through a very difficult surgery.  What parent wouldn’t die for their child.  I’m sorry I am so pissed about this douche bag!!

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 23

Christine should have verbally laid him out, right there, in front of Ysabel and in front of the cameras.  Ysabel needed to know, emphatically, that her dad is the worst and that is she worth the risk for her parents to travel across the country with her for her well-being.  Ugh.

• Love 20

He has checked out of his polygamous life, but not those TLC paychecks. So he doesn’t give a rat what’s going on other than him getting his own way. Which is being the bull and letting Robin have the lead line to the ring in his nose. He has screwed up priorities. 

• Love 17

So if Christine goes away , janelle goes away ......

there’s younger kids ....

does Kody EVER take care of the younger kids of C & J  ?? 

kody sure is taking advantage of just staying with Sobyn during the pandemic 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

this is a horrid man.   Truely might have died if it were not for Aspen.   I would think once her back goes past 50% it will keep getting worse.   He has never cared about her back.   and she wasted all that time wearing that contraption they made from pipes.  

He is despicable.  Said in my Daffy Duck imitation.  I am so mad at Kody I can't stand it.  I really think he has a severe personality disorder in addition to being a jerk and having no regard for Christine's girls.  And yes, if it were one of Robyn's kids, he would go to NJ.  I wish someone would call him on that.

I want to punch him.  Who is with me?  let's line up!

I wish I could be a fly on the wall watching this over all their shoulders.

I'm still somewhat speechless, but a bit relieved that Janelle is essentially comic relief.  

So, 1-2 weeks ago, 5 weeks was the longest Kody and Janelle had gone without seeing each other.  But, here, Janelle's going away for 5-6 months, and Kody says that they've faced worse in the past and grants her permission to travel.  And, she is totally optional as a grandmother to Caleb's child.  (Let's face it - it's his mancrush on Caleb, not his daughter Maddie.)  What a contrast to the scene just moments before.  I wonder when Christine thinks when she sees this.

• Love 1

I wonder if they have been talking to a doctor about depression.  I’ve read that during covid those who never suffered from mental health issues did for the first time and those who already suffered saw a great intensity.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

Kody, should you send Aurora across the country by herself  ? Such an asshole. Why cant the asshole go and see Robyn a few weeks later  ?

Right, then he has to quarantine for 2 weeks.  You do what you have to do.  I am so angry tonight. 😠 

• Love 9

Kody’s words about surgery were bizarre and cold, but Christine is not faultless. If your child is in pain and preparing for a major surgery, you don’t act careless with covid and go on multiple interstate trips.  If she got covid and lung damage, she may never be a surgery candidate,  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

Why, why is Kody driving Aurora with Robyn in the back seat?  Why isn’t he driving his natural daughter Gwendolyn

During Season 3, Christine said that only Robin and Robin’s children were important to Kody.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if they have been talking to a doctor about depression.  I’ve read that during covid those who never suffered from mental health issues did for the first time and those who already suffered saw a great intensity.  

I was fine until the first COVID year ended around mid-March and then I got a bad case of the blahs or blues.  I cannot imagine how awful for people already depressed or stressed.

11 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

So, 1-2 weeks ago, 5 weeks was the longest Kody and Janelle had gone without seeing each other.  But, here, Janelle's going away for 5-6 months, and Kody says that they've faced worse in the past and grants her permission to travel. 

He is such an ass.  Also Janelle left the family at one point and was gone a lot longer than 5 weeks.  

And by the way Kody, Covid is still hanging around and it has been more than 6 months since Sept.  I think NJ is still 'hot."

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

If Christine goes alone, then she is not a polygamist anymore so she doesn’t need that community.  

Or, she could be assigned to another polygamist and be in the clique again.  She is Polygamy Royalty, after all.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Janelle: I think she’s only saying she wants to move back to Utah because her kids are there.

D’uh. Why in the heck is that considered a bad thing? Load up the UHaul and head home, Christine. You don’t even have to get a legal divorce. 

• Love 1

I think Christine is just done with Kody and the sister wives.  She just wants to be with her older children who live in Utah, so like Robyn getting the tribe to go to Flagstaff she is trying to get them all to go to Utah.  Janelle was hit the nail on the head when she said Christine just wants to be with her kids.

• Love 15

I think Christine needs to be tough and just lay it out and not start crying and acting like the step child.  Let Robyn know she is not the boss.  Come on start telling some truths!

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, PDXlulu said:

Kody thinks he is a victim -AND- he is enjoying the anger directed towards Christine too much.

He totally gaslighted her.  And, he's punishing her for anything and everything.  All his talking-heads are just pile-ons about all her failures (in his interpretation).  

She should have thrown his fake statistics in their faces: The property value has increased, according to his accountant, and now is the time to sell.  She and Robyn are the only homeowners otherwise, so the two wives are just throwing money away on rent.

• Love 19

Kody seems to be worrying about what  people think.  Years ago, he would have said that he had fasted and prayed over the matter and God was leading him this way and that he felt very strongly about it.  Lead with confidence and kindness.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

They are watching Christine cry - really cry.  And, they sit there, because Robyn demands social distance.  

I guarantee you that Kody ran to all the wives' houses to tell them to shoot Christine's idea down before her presentation.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Shut up meri 

Christine doesn’t want to live your  miserable life with kodouche 

meri, how can Christine put in ‘work’ if she’s got a partner that wants someone else 

Edited by DNR
Sp
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22