Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Janelle needs to brush up on her math. When was Maddie in high school? That Lexus is only about 15-years old now. If it’s lucky.

1 minute ago, sheshark said:

That Lexus looks pretty good for being 20 years old.

• Love 1

Now that Robyn has inexplicably visited Janelle's non-quarantining house, their quarantine has failed.  

What about King Sol's health?

Whoa!  Robyn's eyebrows are so bad that they distract with whatever is going on with her hair and throat.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Brodicea said:

I wish Janelle would elaborate on how plural marriage makes you better. I am not seeing it.

There little testamonials are not on the intro any more "I  think we have something thats pretty awesome, I wouldnt have it any other way" " Love sould be multiplied" ...all that BS

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Now that Robyn has inexplicably visited Janelle's non-quarantining house, their quarantine has failed.  

Whoa!  Robyn's eyebrows are so bad that they distract with whatever is going on with her hair and throat.

I wonder if she went straight to the back yard...

Now my husband, who has been engrossed in his game up to this point, responding to Kody the preview, “why did they even get involved in all this?!”

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, CocoPuffs said:

I’m sorry but I can’t believe that Janelle, she who birthed 6 of Kody’s kids and worked to help support the family, lives in what looks like a shack relative to Robyn’s house.

She has to have terrible self esteem.

And they wonder why Janelle's kids don't care whether or not they see Kody.  They are probably livid. 

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

It looks like she is going for the Mykelti eyebrow look squared off at the inner corners.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Janelle sounds like she’s covid ignorant. If your family members are seeing people outside their family without masks, it risky.  Her comment about figuring out if that would be a problem is ridiculous and nonsensical.  Confirms just how much she is in denial or that she’s just not that bright.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 10

Does Kody have another new car? In ten years he has had the white Lexus convertible, the bronze Mitsubishi, an SUV and now this dark convertible.  

Edited by sheshark
Fat fingers
  • Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Usually Christine gets the short end of the stick for "dates" and Christine is so desperate for any affection she laps it up.

Christine got a better celebration for her postponed birthday than Meri did for her 30th anniversary.  (Her anniversary - not Kody's and her)  It even included a destination.  

The visor must have protected Kody's hairplugs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
Just now, sheshark said:

Dies Kody have another new car? In ten years he has had the white Lexus convertible, the bronze Mitsubishi, an SUV and now this dark convertible.  

He was in a hard-top car (full of clothes, bags and junk in the backseat) as he drove to Christine's, and they got into the new two-seater convertible in her driveway.  

Maybe they rented it for the birthday celebration.  But, if they did, it's one more example of the stupid ways they waste their money.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Brodicea said:

Sucks to be Christine. She thought she would be the youngest and prettiest forever. Now that she isn't, she finds plural marriage to be a drag.

I wonder is Christine realized that vetoing the big house would be the last straw.  It really went downhill after that.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

One thing that keeps shocking me is how long Janelle ignored that lesion on her face.  It had to have been a while for it to get so nasty and ulcerated looking.   I'll never understand.  

• Love 16
Just now, Caseysgirl said:

How old is Robyn? They are both past thinking about putting anymore bodies on this planet. He’s already gone over his limit in my opinion.

its just a plot twist 

I doubt they will have anymore kids

Edited by iwantcookies
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, CocoPuffs said:

I’m sorry but I can’t believe that Janelle, she who birthed 6 of Kody’s kids and worked to help support the family, lives in what looks like a shack relative to Robyn’s house.

She has to have terrible self esteem.

I also thought Janelle’s house looked small and shabby.  I have to respect her for not wanting to throw too much money away on the rental.  They have been wasting money on housing ever since they left Utah.  Maybe Kody should have asked his doctor to look at Robyn’s neck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

One thing that keeps shocking me is how long Janelle ignored that lesion on her face.  It had to have been a while for it to get so nasty and ulcerated looking.   I'll never understand.  

She ignored it, until more and more of her audience expressed their concerns.  Meanwhile, Kody goes to the family doctor - in the midst of a pandemic - for advice on how to quarantine and socially distance.  He really is the god and leader of that group.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Robyn wanting another baby is for storyline purposes.  I am so glad that Arie is keeping Kody up at night.  Had it been one of Christine's children, he would use that as an excuse to not sleep over.  

• Love 17