Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, can they move back to Utah now?

It is not a criminal offense anymore, if I understood correctly.  If they got “caught” it would the equivalent of. A parking ticket

• Love 3

Why would Christine's younger girls have any desire to move back to Utah.  Truly was a toddler when they moved to LV, and the other two were in the younger bunch.   They grew up in Nevada.   I can see them maybe wanting to go back to LV before wanting to move to Utah.   Christine and Truly may end up there, but I doubt Gwendolyn or Ysabel will ever want to go.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

At some point it should be child abuse to keep relocating these kids.  

They taught their children to have no emotional attachment to anywhere, because they'll have to flee at any time. One of Christine's daughters had to give up being the class historian when they moved to Las Vegas, Gabe gave up potential college wrestling scholarships, etc., when they moved to Flagstaff.  And, this set of children left Utah while they were in elementary school.  They don't have any attachment.  Kristine's a moron.  

Also - she didn't say anything about being closer to Aspyn & Mykelti or the extended family.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Love 11
30 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Kody just tweeted: "Gabriel and Garrison both could have stopped their social lives for me to return home. They say “unfair”, but never changed their behavior and Janelle didn’t insist on it."

Yep, that's a great father son relationship.

This annoyed me so much. Every time Janelle has brought it up, she always mentioned because they were both working. Yes, they have social lives too.   But they were still going out into public for their jobs and that’s what Janelle said on a few occasions. She was trying to protect Kody from spreading it around to the rest of the family if either of the boys brought it home. 

24 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I am wondering if any of Janelle’s boys has any use for Kody.  What happened to Paedon, never see or him mentioned.  I guess he is away in the military.

Paedon is Christine’s son but yes, in the military. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

This annoyed me so much. Every time Janelle has brought it up, she always mentioned because they were both working. Yes, they have social lives too.   But they were still going out into public for their jobs and that’s what Janelle said on a few occasions. She was trying to protect Kody from spreading it around to the rest of the family if either of the buys brought it home. 

Paedon is Christine’s son but yes, in the military. 

Yes, I knew that, Hunter is Janelle’s boy and he is in the military too.  

• Love 5

These kids have moved enough - you’ve already upset their lives by having 1/4 of a Father and a huge family where no one gets enough attention. You 5 are very selfish especially the doofus that thoughthe this was a good idea and now regrets it. Religious belief, my ass, he totally wanted this for his ego and now it doesn’t suit him. At least don’t drag those kids one more place.

• Love 15

I think Paedon was/is in the National Guard or the reserves but last I heard was living in Mykelti and Tony's townhouse.

Hunter I believe is at John Hopkins working on a nursing degree.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 14
40 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

So this is news that Robyn’s kids need to hear first?  What didn’t they do a zoom call the whole family.  

Maybe they're betting that Robyn's children are most likely to be polygamists (after Aspyn).  

I agree: This news is so life-affirming and earth-shattering that Robyn with Kody and Christine tell their children independently.  Also, Christine acts like the pandemic is part of the vast polygamist persecution conspiracy, because groups of 10 or more are forbidden.  There would have been 11 people or two parties between her & Robyn's households. 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

They had to sneak out of Utah in the middle of the night to save Cody’s ass from jail.

They had to sneak out of Utah to pretend to save Kody and to make a TV show.   😁😁😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16

I thought Dayton 's eye had been fixed, no ?

Just now, LucyEth said:

Come on Christine, don’t pretend you give a shit about Robyn’s daughter having a sucky birthday because of Covid.

I wouldn't even try to pretend. 

• Love 8

Just rolling in from 90DF and I am very grumpy because I thought tonight was the last episode of that, but it wasn't. 

and now I am grumpy because I am finding Kody even more insufferable than last season.  I want to punch him,   I want a button on my remote to allow me to slap Christine back to Utah and Meri back to the inn, although I am feeling sorry for her tonight since her mother died Friday.

I am fed up with all of them.   I have been watching old episodes and watching them so close together, I am beginning to think Kody has emotionally abused Meri for decades.  I used to just think she was tiresome.  

oh, great.  they are video chatting with Bonnie.   I am having trouble watching this.

Is it 11:00 yet??  asking for a sleepy friend.

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

Robochin says it’s a “Sweet 16” because she’s never been kissed? Huh? Is that a made up Brown rule? I guess when I turned 16 it wasn’t sweet because, omg, I had kissed a boy! 

I’ve heard that before, Sweet sixteen Nd never been kissed.

Meri’s mom passed away unexpectedly on Saturday

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, CocoPuffs said:

Kody would stay away anyway, Janelle! And Christine! Look, he’s not seeing any of y’all. And Meri is so throwing shade (rightfully so, though). 

Janelle wept as she told him to stay away.  Then, Kody blamed Garrison and Gabe for keeping him away.  He used Mariah & Audrey's quarantine as the excuse to stay away from Meri.  And, Meri's speaking the truth, anyway - he wouldn't help her, even if she were sick.  

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Enough with the birthday parties. 🙄 Just concentrate on making it special for the little ones. I would think the older kids wouldn't care that much.

They're all having milestone birthdays: AuroraBrianna turn 18 & 16, and Truely turns 10.  But, I agree with you, especially if Robyn's daughters aren't getting a driver's license, car, or voter registration.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

All of the Browns would be in a terrible situation if Kody got covid and was on life support....no job income...no tv income (can’t film in icu).  What would Christine and Robyn do?

It would be Sister Wives, Moving On.  Could be more entertaining.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, sheshark said:

Truely is cracking me up!

Gotta love Truely she is such a little character.

1 minute ago, smarty said:

I wonder what that was that JAnelle had cooked for the birthday dinner?

Looked like some kind of brown noodle thing.

• Love 3