Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, smarty said:

I wonder what that was that JAnelle had cooked for the birthday dinner?

Something not too difficult that would make her put up walls or take her out of her comfort zone or require her to be overly involved.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Garrison's birthday is on Halloween. 

I know they mess with timelines, but this is ridiculous.

Meri looks a lot nicer in her yellow jacket instead of that ghastly camo she was wearing.

I don't want to see Aurora on my screen. 

I thought I had a profound comment to make, but it seems to have exited my brain.  Oh, well.    

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

All of the Browns would be in a terrible situation if Kody got covid and was on life support....no job income...no tv income (can’t film in icu).  What would Christine and Robyn do?

I think life would go on as usual...what job?  the show would probably go on for a season dealing with the illness/after effects. May even go longer with the wives living on their own and how they get along...w/out the Kootie... just saying... a person can dream right?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

All of the Browns would be in a terrible situation if Kody got covid and was on life support....no job income...no tv income (can’t film in icu).  What would Christine and Robyn do?

Christine has sales...LLR and the mascara. She will hustle. But Robyn? I can't imagine what she would do. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Why the top button, Audrey?

If they want this to be believable, they need to change their clothes, pretty sure she had that on last week before they left for the B&B.  That bun and that shirt aren’t working.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, smarty said:

Those red rocks in Utah are amazing, I'd love to drive through them.

I am enjoying this show more as a travelogue since I rarely venture west of the Mississippi.  I've been in NM and CO, but I would really like to see Utah and Wyoming.

3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why is that kid living at the B&B?  Where are his parents?

I have no idea.  I thought maybe they lived nearby, and he just hung around a lot and they didn't want to be on tv.  I have no clue.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I am enjoying this show more as a travelogue since I rarely venture west of the Mississippi.  I've been in NM and CO, but I would really like to see Utah and Wyoming.

Make sure you hit Yellowstone it's worth the drive.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, smarty said:

Those red rocks in Utah are amazing, I'd love to drive through them.

Utah is on my bucket list.  I am fascinated with all things Mormons.  Three years ago, my kids gave me the "Big Love" DVD set for Christmas.  It all started with Donny Osmond.  

Garrison's birthday dinner looked depressing.  I can't get over Janelle's modest home compared to Robyn's mansion.  

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Utah is on my bucket list.  I am fascinated with all things Mormons.  Three years ago, my kids gave me the "Big Love" DVD set for Christmas.  It all started with Donny Osmond.  

Garrison's birthday dinner looked depressing.  I can't get over Janelle's modest home compared to Robyn's mansion.  

Hey there!  Me too! Big Osmond fan since early days! Mormon, Utah fan from yesteryear........Made it to west coast and AZ, but not Utah....yet. Lol

• Love 3

Meri screwed herself with that whole catfish thing.  They can say anything they want on the tell alls about protecting her and worrying about her and she was a victim and used and taken in by an evil person, but none of them especially Kody forgives her.

• Love 14

Moseby pees when he sees you Kodouche because he's AFRAID of you.  It's NOT the alpha male thing, dude.

And WHY are you and Meri still together??  You obviously can't STAND each other! Just make the break already.  Ridiculous.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 12

It seems like Christine and Robyn and their kids are taking social distancing pretty seriously, and as long as Kody is going back and forth between them anyway, it would seem like they could become one quarantine pod so that Truley, Ari and Sol could play together.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13

These numbskulls created some wacky COVID rules. If Kody is going between Robyn and Christine’s homes, they are in effect all exposed to each other. When Truely cried outside Robyn’s house, I was waiting for Kody to come give her a hug. Because he could, like when he is at Christine’s home. It doesn’t matter which house you are standing in when the hug Is given.  But oops, he can’t because he has crossed some invisible line back into Robyn’s  house. I exhausted myself trying to sort out their quarantine rules and it’s clear they have created arbitrary rules. I know it was early in the pandemic and we all were playing fast and loose with what was ok in any given situation but seriously....

• Love 14

This show confirms my wish for Kody & Robyn to be quarantined together for life and J/C/M  on without them. Robyn and Kody need to shut up more. Robyn on the couch: "I wonder how other polygamist families are dealing with this?? Really idiot, just plyg families?? Go back to St George!

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Trust him enough to leave my husband and polygamist family.  Then when he turned out to be fake, I tried to pretend he was just a friend and I had no intentions of going anywhere.  Get real sister wife.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

So the one time in weeks Kody goes to Meri’s house Robyn coincidentally calls! 😡 what a bitch. And he acted like a total goofball so smiley and happy that the princess was calling. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 21