Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

He’s so done with Meri...they can’t just be honest with each other.  He’s still mad because she would’ve left him if the catfish had been rill.

Absolutely, he will never forgive or forget, she should just move on with her life.  Maybe she has, who knows, this was filmed a year ago

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Christine is really over-emoting.  She's more annoying than usual, too.

Woman is hyper.  Makes me wonder what's in her medicine cabinet these days.

6 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

He’s so done with Meri...they can’t just be honest with each other.  He’s still mad because she would’ve left him if the catfish had been rill.

there might have been a chance he would get over it had it not been all over social media and then on the show for 50.000.000 episodes. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

So, Gabriel doesn't want to talk about his girlfriend.  I like how he broke the fourth wall, "I didn't sign up for this." 

I hate to break it to Janelle, but based on her kids' reactions, I don't think they really care if they saw Kody.  

• Love 20

Savannah must kiss Robyn's ring.  She just lost her two seconds of attention earlier in the show.

Janelle left Kody & Meri for nearly 3 years and moved back to Wyoming, raising 5 kids herself.  Not 8 months.  That's why there's a 3-year gap between Gabe's and Savannah's births.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 6

It really looks like Kody favor Robyn’s kids and 3 of them are not his real children.  I am sure the other kids see this, I bet he spends more time with Robyn’s older daughters than with Christine’s girls or Savannah. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Kody just tweeted: "Gabriel and Garrison both could have stopped their social lives for me to return home. They say “unfair”, but never changed their behavior and Janelle didn’t insist on it."

Yep, that's a great father son relationship.

• Love 18

Gabriel is totally clueless and doesn’t give a flip about covid precautions....I’ll chalk it up to initial ignorance...still Janelle should have jumped in with rules.  Savanah got it.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Gabriel is totally clueless and doesn’t give a flip about covid precautions....I’ll chalk it up to initial ignorance...still Janelle should have jumped in with rules.  Savanah got it.

I think Janelle was weighing if the fight of keeping Gabe and Garrison from seeing friends was worth the table scraps of Kody's time she'd be getting anyway. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Kody just tweeted: "Gabriel and Garrison both could have stopped their social lives for me to return home. They say “unfair”, but never changed their behavior and Janelle didn’t insist on it."

Wow Kody throwing shade at Janelle.  Meri must feel good about that!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I hate these Brown parents.  They should be worried about their own children and helping their children survive the pandemic.  Instead, they're trying to indoctrinate them about polygamy.  

Kody and Robyn must be trying to pitch a sequel of just Robyn's family and house.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Gabe says HE doesn't care about not seeing Kody but he feels bad for Janelle not seeing Kody.

well, at least he is honest about it.  I am sure the kids are aware it isn't a big happy  family these days, if indeed it ever rilly was.

I think he is the best looking of Janelle's boys.  He reminds me a little of the Olympic horn-pipe snowboarding champion about 10 years ago.  Can't recall his name, I think they called him the flying tomato.   Shaun something.  White?

We rilly don't see much of Savannah, but I like her so far.   She doesn't seem crushed about missing her dad.  

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Wow Kody throwing shade at Janelle.  Meri must feel good about that!

Yet he cannot muster any emotion over not seeing Meri while Mariah and Audrey quarantine, . . . or, for that matter, the indefinite length of the pandemic.

Edited by Grifter Lives
verb
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

And now Janelle replied to Kody's tweet: "You know, I live with adult children. I cannot simply “ground” them. And I sure as heck wasn’t going to turn them out of the house in the middle of the pandemic. I was between a rock and a hard place." 

Yes!!! I've been waiting for a Brown family throw down on twitter for ages.

Kody isn’t a parent....one kid pisses him off and he can back his bags and stay with another wife while they deal with the issue...he is a self righteous asshole

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well Gab didn’t feel bad about infecting Janelle or his siblings either...not reading or not listening to the warnings. The other family members got it....stubborn and selfish, imo. 

Surviving Sister Wives podcast noted the irony of Gabe's spending his summer, accelerating his high school graduation to get out of that house, only to be trapped there by the pandemic.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

So this is news that Robyn’s kids need to hear first?  What didn’t they do a zoom call the whole family.  

That is so weird.  Also the younger kids didn't even need to be at the table. 

6 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I hate these Brown parents.  They should be worried about their own children and helping their children survive the pandemic.  Instead, they're trying to indoctrinate them about polygamy.  

well, the girls did look awkward about the whole conversation.  I think Dayton is checked out.  He would probably benefit from doing construction work with Garrison for a while. 

after his rant earlier this season, that he couldn't recommend polygamy any longer, he is certainly back on the bandwagon.  And the last time he sued the state of Utah it backfired on them at first.   He is so full of himself.

• Love 11

Omg, covid isn’t going to spare you because you’re a in a polygamist family....I’m trying to keep in mind what we are seeing on the show are the early days of covid.  And I’m sorry, but when people are dying, why are birthday parties so crucial?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 12

Ariella is right. Their home is beautiful.  Robyn and her kids are residing in a mansion, while Janelle and her kids appear to be living in a two bedroom, one bathroom ranch.  So much for each wife getting an equal allotment.

• Love 17

We just saw Kody try to manufacture tears about burying his dog in Utah (even though he was crying about returning to Lehi one last time).  Now we've spent several minutes hearing him say that he's not a dog person.

Also, I thought that he had dogs his whole childhood on the ranch.  

This entire episode is revisionist history.  I'm going to start to look for Robyn's "Shoulda been there from the beginnin'" fake family portrait.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Ariella is right. Their home is beautiful.  Robyn and her kids are residing in a mansion, while Janelle and her kids appear to be living in a two bedroom, one bathroom ranch.  So much for each wife getting an equal allotment.

I honestly think Janelle lets herself be treated that way, or she wouldn’t be getting the scraps.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Irate Panda said:

Kody, you’re not responsible for your kids, why would anybody think you’d take care of a dog?

I knooow. Plus, I'm pretty sure feeding a horse (not to mention a whole dairy cow and chickens) is. a lot more expensive than one medium-sized dog!

• Love 10

I usually leave this on while I finish reading the 90 day forum but this is so friggin dull.                      

Why would any of them think the kids want to move AGAIN!  They had to sneak out of Utah in the middle of the night to save Cody’s ass from jail.  They have other polygamist friends in Utah that didn’t flee.           

• Love 7