Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Janelle's face actually looked thinner.  She looked a lot older.  And, they only shot her face.

Meri & Christine never talked about Kody's not showering in Christine's part of the house, but Meri knew.  Kody must have told her, as he played the wives against each other or just complained about Christine.

• Love 4

I like outspoken Christine.  She deserves it, after the crap she's put up with from Kody.  Remember the anniversary trip to Texas where they had to take Nancy the counselor and Kody told/threatened Christine as long as she loved the family he would love her.  How romantic.  

• Love 16
(edited)

I think Christine is really beginning to realize what a mistake her devotion to Kootie has been, He has never valued her other than a brood mare, pump out those kiddos... but never mind the one while he was "courting" Robochin... he is such an asshat!!

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 18
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Gaslighting and denial

And divergent opinion received as an attack....with retribution to follow....sometime in the future.....it will not be forgotten.....or unavenged....

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

And there you have it, Christine is so jealous of Robyn, she sees that Kody favors her.  She can try and convince herself all she wants but she hates polygamy and sharing Kody.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Christine is the type who loves with her whole heart and is not bad looking, it's a shame she is wasting herself on idiot Kody.

She was looking much healthier last season with her makeup, weight loss and wardrobe update.  Now she just looks done.

• Love 4

Well, Christine, with the mega mansion Kody drew up there would be a communal kitchen and dining and living combo and no one would be the Queen Bee or, rather, Queen Wife.   

I wonder if Robyn will ever acknowledge that Christine's children took a backseat to hers.  Christine  needs to mention Truely and Ysabel.

and Robyn came in as Queen Wive jumping over Meri, Janelle, and Christine.  and brought in the step siblings who take priority over everyone except Robyn's kids with Kody, Maddie and Caleb, and probably Mariah.   I would resent the hell out of Robyn and her family.

• Love 16
(edited)
6 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

but who gives a rip

Christine. And if she cared, it would require SO little effort on Kody's part, to make her happy. And he chose not to. Because he's a dick.

Edited by OldButHappy
  • Love 16

So the big accusation, "If you trust your sister wife," was Professor Robyn pontificating about a hypothetical.  Robyn's the expert sister wife, even though she's never been one before.

Meanwhile, we've never seen Christine, Janelle or Robyn with any friends on this show.  And, I think that Christine was flaunting her relative independence as a dig at Robyn about the young children.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, can Christine make as much money solo on her own working at a job or staying with Sister Wives?

The reality of them selling LulaRoe is that the majority of their clients come from fans of Sister Wives.  How many customers will they lose when the show is over?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Christine. And if she cared, it would require SO little effort to make he happy. And he chose not to.

I know...just being pragmatic.  Think of cleaning the drain of all those ringlets...

• LOL 7
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

So the big accusation, "If you trust your sister wife," was Professor Robyn pontificating about a hypothetical.  Robyn's the expert sister wife, even though she's never been one before.

Meanwhile, we've never seen Christine, Janelle or Robyn with any friends on this show.  And, I think that Christine was flaunting her relative independence as a dig at Robyn about the young children.

Yep, creative editing in the preview to make it look like she was talking about Meri, Christine or Janelle.

Christine has her friend Jamie that helps her run her LulaRoe business.  Probably others too.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I know...just being pragmatic.  Think of cleaning the drain of all those ringlets...

Don't forget, Kody didn't have ringlets until Robyn started perming his hair.  It was just short blond hairs in Meri's shower.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Not sure I am going to be able to take another wedding venue shopping trip with these idiots.

9 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

t would require SO little effort on Kody's part, to make her happy. And he chose not to. Because he's a dick.

just like Brandon on 90DF.   I hate them both

• Love 6

Here we go again with the ridiculous dancing and discussing dancing.  Every time these idiots have a wedding this comes up.  I hope Christine doesn’t sing.  Glad Christine and her “girlfriends” could make it to the wedding venue choosing.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, Twopper said:

just like Brandon on 90DF.   I hate them both

I had to start watching this during the week, when I can FF through most of it. The show makes me cranky with its' producer shenanigans.

• Love 1

I just saw March 12, 2020 was the date they went to look at a wedding venue.  For me that date will live in infamy, because it was my last day in the office. I scheduled a vacation day for Friday, so that I would have a long weekend. Then all hell broke loose.  New York State went under a lockdown.  Now, I am working from home and I haven't been back to Manhattan since.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

So, Kody hijacked the issue of gay marriage to complain about polygamist persecution.  And, if Christine weren't jealous of Robyn already, he says that he intended to make his wedding to Robyn a big, public celebration after a small wedding with Janelle, and an even smaller one with Christine.

In the earlier seasons, he'd lecture us on the sanctity of the polygamist wedding ceremony and how it could not be shown, but he can't keep his stories straight.  

Edited by Grifter Lives
Clarity
  • Love 10

Not a fan of "serious whispery Christine" but I think its good she speaks her mind now.   However, is this all just for cameras? Because nothing actually ever changes.

• Love 6

Meri should suggest that they marry at Lizzie's.  During the season that she was buying it, she said that she envisioned it as a wedding venue. 

Of course, the fambly wouldn't fit there, but she's missing the marketing opportunity.

• Love 12

I seem to recall several seasons back---maybe around the time that Christine was working on her RE license-- that she seemed a bit toned down.  Now she seems energized especially when it comes to oppose the group home and talking about always having her kids in last place in the pecking order.   I am waiting for her to blow.

was she on something then or is she on somethingk now?

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Here we go again with the ridiculous dancing and discussing dancing.  Every time these idiots have a wedding this comes up.  I hope Christine doesn’t sing.  Glad Christine and her “girlfriends” could make it to the wedding venue choosing.

Kody's Klassik Pelvis Pump. Every chance he gets...

• LOL 6