Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

What is the point of this family? 

Well, they pitched it as they were commanded by God to do this so they can get into the Celestial Kingdom.  And it is interesting that Janelle is a convert to it from the regular Mormon church.   And I think Kody converted when his dad did.   Or somethingk.

• Love 4

I sounds to me like Cody is telling them he doesn't want plural marriage any more. Sorry Ladies Robin gets the the big million $ house with her man and the rest of you can root hog or die as my grandmother used to say. Why do they all have to kiss Robin's ass? 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 19
7 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I sounds to me like Cody is telling them he doesn't want plural marriage any more. Sorry Ladies Robin gets the the big million $ house with her man and the rest of you can root hog or die as my grandmother used to say. Why do they all have to kiss Robin's ass? 

Because they all encouraged Robyn to join the herd. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, CocoPuffs said:

Ok Christine said when Kody does come over, it’s only evenings. So he comes to get supper and laid? Blech! Sorry guys. 
But this means the other families don’t even get a whole day with him? What’s he doing during the day? Is he at Robyn’s? Can she not see how unfair this is to Christine’s kids and Savannah? 

I don't even let Tinder dates get away with that. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I will never understand why these women with the exception of Robyn allow themselves to be treated by Cody the way he treats them.  Do they not have one shred of self respect? What kind of life is this where they are "married" to this man who doesn't give a shit about anyone but Robyn and keeping her and her kids happy? And he throws this in their faces every chance he gets. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Is everyone in the same kingdom/celestial planet?  If their daughters mary, I would think their husbands would want their own planets/kingdoms, or is there one planet?  Do they visit?

Ya they hop in their Jetson's space ship and zoom back and forth 😁

• LOL 15
3 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Kody is bringing all this up because he wants to live with Robyn and ditch the other wives. And they all know where they stand.

and he will never, ever admit that he is part of the problem.  I think Janelle is pretty happy just being a friend with an occasional benefit.  Meri is unhappy because she gets no benefits and no friendship.  I think Christine and Robyn are the only two who want a real marital type relationship with Kody, but Christine isn't even on the rotation schedule anymore.    I am sure COVID didn't help matters, but they have been unsettled ever since they started this show and brought Robyn along to get the show.   I am sure Robyn holds it over Kody that there probably wouldn't have been a show without her.  or at least one that lasted this long.   I actually think he is in love with her in a way he never was with the others and that really bothers Christine and Meri.   If the 3 non-legal wives go there separate way and the show fizzles, I wonder how long Robyn would hang around.

Also who moves their 4 wives just so one wife's child can go to a certain college.   College is just for 4 years usually, and they go by ridiculously fast.

Farewell until next time, if there is a nest time.   I am so sleepy.  I can't stand any of them.  Sometimes I just dislike Christine  a little less than the others, but not often.   I just thinks she wants Kody back staying overnight a few nights a week.   And he is delighted COVID came along to keep him at home with Robyn and the only kids he seems to really love.

• Love 14
42 minutes ago, Twopper said:

and Robyn has on the same shirt she had when they were packing up her house in Vegas.  I know this only because I thought it was an ugly shirt.

And Janelle still has her mole

• LOL 5

Hi!! just rolling in from the 90 dayers.   I am not as sleepy as last week, but the melatonin hasn't kicked in.

I think plural marriage for this group is over.  That ship has sailed, and at least two wives are about to abandon ship.  In the beginning they all had families, and it made some sense in that universe or culture. 

I don't see what they will gain from visiting the Dargers, because I think his wives and children are probably the same age the Browns were back in Lehi, but I could be wrong.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Soooo. "we hate each other but let's take a trip". Makes total sense. You can't make this stuff up, unless you are this family and you do.

Logic is not strong with this crew.  Also Kody is delusional about being the only adult.  Funniest line I ever heard.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Hi!! just rolling in from the 90 dayers.   I am not as sleepy as last week, but the melatonin hasn't kicked in.

I think plural marriage for this group is over.  That ship has sailed, and at least two wives are about to abandon ship.  In the beginning they all had families, and it made some sense in that universe or culture. 

I don't see what they will gain from visiting the Dargers, because I think his wives and children are probably the same age the Browns were back in Lehi, but I could be wrong.

They also gave up on Kody's Plyg Palace on Prairie Dog Plague Flats.  The Dargers happily share one house and one kitchen.  There's nothing to see there.

• Love 6

Bossy women?   I bet Kody is ready to ditch all but Robyn and bury their bodies in the Utah desert.

He is such a jerk.  Actually, he is probably lucky he hasn't been buried in the desert in which case they would be airing this program on Oxygen as an episode of "Snapped."

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Janelle is FLOURISHING in Arizona? Does she know what that word means?

Nevermind her children.  Gabe seems to have actually flourished in Arizona.  This time, she didn't protest at the possibility of tearing Savannah out of a new school yet again for yet another unnecessary move.  Mother of the Year.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I think the Kodester is curling his eyelashes. Maybe hitting em with some Maybelline.

they look better than Meri's lashes in the last pic I saw of her.  Hers look like woolly caterpillars;  they may be the magnetic kind that she was shilling.  In which case, no one will buy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3