Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

C'mon.  Which one of them is supposedly a runner?  As if the one pair of running shoes makes packing a car impossible.  

Also, I didn't think that the Browns are friends with the Dargers.  I think these grifters are trying to capture the halo effect off of Joe Darger.  He was really boots-on-the-ground for the protests, etc..

Maybe they'll visit Aspyn and Mitch or possibly Mykelti and Tony in Utah, or maybe not, since they're Christine's daughters.  (Maybe they're ditching Christine in Utah, and she doesn't know it yet.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Also, I didn't think that the Browns are friends with the Dargers.  I think these grifters are trying to capture the halo effect off of Joe Darger.  He was really boots-on-the-ground for the protests, etc..

I've been trying to figure out Kodog's angle with this trip. He wants OUT of polygamy, so I'll go on the record as predicting that, on the ride home, Kodak will have a Come-to-Robyn-Jesus moment, and realize just how unfair polygamy is to the women...and will question his commitment to the Principle. For the women.

Edited by OldButHappy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

But if he GETS out of polygamy then there goes the tv show and his source of income and he's screwed on prariedog pasture or whatever they call it. 

Someone suggested on another thread that they could get several more seasons with a show like Pillow Talk with Janelle, Meri and Christine watching and commenting on old episodes.  Robyn and Kody could be seen trying to get jobs to pay for her mansionette.  Or something.  I think Janelle is really worried about finances and she is behind what passes for plots--like this trip to see Joe.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I can't believe Janelle is talking about how great it is to married to your sister's husband. I guess one advantage would be your kids would be siblings and cousins! No way does that make sense, it seems predatory. People can also find their own husband instead of lusting after their sister's husband Janelle.

• Love 17

I think Janelle lives in an alternative universe. Talking about how great it would be to marry your sisters husband and we see how well that turned out when she married her sister in laws husband. Yea it's working out really well for you Janelle.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, lgprimes said:

Robyn is in denial- Kody could still pick up a younger model and have more kids

I think that his speech from last week could be read that way.  He said polygamy was hard on women, but he loves his life, except when the wives' complaining brings him down.  And, he wants to marry someone for love, not obligation.  (He is no longer in love with Robyn.  He loves the pursuit.)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

I think Janelle lives in an alternative universe. Talking about how great it would be to marry your sisters husband and we see how well that turned out when she married her sister in laws husband. Yea it's working out really well for you Janelle.

Agree. Such a bizarre thing for JanellE to say, and she knows it.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I seem to remember the TLC episode of the Dargers showed he had his wives working out every morning. Looks like Joe has given up on the workouts. Also didn't he marry sisters? Sorry but I don't like any of these people.

Two of the wives are twins, one of whom was married to someone else before marrying Joe 10 yrs after her sister did.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I can't believe Janelle is talking about how great it is to married to your sister's husband. I guess one advantage would be your kids would be siblings and cousins! No way does that make sense, it seems predatory. People can also find their own husband instead of lusting after their sister's husband Janelle.

5 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I seem to remember the TLC episode of the Dargers showed he had his wives working out every morning. Looks like Joe has given up on the workouts. Also didn't he marry sisters? Sorry but I don't like any of these people.

Joe Darger married his wife's twin, after the twin divorced or her husband died.  And, I think he married one of the later wives on the same day as an earlier one.

Joe got a gut.  The wives have aged less than the Brown women.

Edited by Grifter Lives
possessive
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Janelle and Meri were sister in laws?

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Well, considering Janelle married Kody who was already married to Janelle's former sister in law so in a sense she did marry her sister.  That is the reason I dislike Janelle the most of these women.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Well, considering Janelle married Kody who was already married to Janelle's former sister in law so in a sense she did marry her sister.  That is the reason I dislike Janelle the most of these women.

And Janelle's mom married Kody's dad, too. Ugh. 

• Love 6