Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

So, after 2.5 years of school, going for 2 master's degrees, Mariah's just going to drop one and extend the time to complete one from a lower-ranked school.

So much debt and didn't even get the big name university degree

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, smarty2020 said:

So much debt and didn't even get the big name university degree

And, she'll pursue the social work degree, not the social justice degree.  But, then I don't know if either is a good option for her.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Oh wait sorry, maybe that is Meri’s mom or Kody’s mom not Janelle’s mom. I get the moms mixed up

Who's running the inn, if Meri, her mother and Mariah & Audrey are all in Flagstaff?  

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

That’s Janelle’s mom, she passed away.  I guess Janelle’s kids are out of town with Kody and Janelle.

why is she at Meri's.  I am confused.  So I guess the wedding for Mariah and Audrey is going to get kicked into next season, if there is one.  Did I miss Robin? her kids were there with one snuggled up against Meri.  Actually it looked like Meri and superglued her to herself. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I think it is funny we were all wondering why Audrey and Mariah weren't in Chicago during the covid lockdown and now it ends up they had moved out of Chicago before it even started?

• Love 6
Just now, Twopper said:

So I guess the wedding for Mariah and Audrey is going to get kicked into next season, if there is one

I cannot take another wedding on this show.... the picking out of a venue, the cake testing, yada yada yada same thing over and over. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

why is she at Meri's.  I am confused.  So I guess the wedding for Mariah and Audrey is going to get kicked into next season, if there is one.  Did I miss Robin? her kids were there with one snuggled up against Meri.  Actually it looked like Meri and superglued her to herself. 

I mentioned I made a mistake, pretty sure that is Meri’s mom.  Robyn is there

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I feel like these girls just wanted to get out of the house.

Well, I can't blame them;  I would be gone as soon as possible if I lived with these people. 

I see Dayun just sitting there.   Wonder how much longer Robyn will keep him caged. 

• Love 6
Just now, lgprimes said:

I was thinking that about Logan when I saw his picture. He seems to have completely escaped!

I think Logan sees through Kody and doesn't like how his mom has been treated (even though Janelle doesn't complain)

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Mariah said "and then I will transfer my social work degree to the U".  So she DIDN'T finish her fancy dual Masters at the University of Chicago....

With the quality of the papers we saw that she produced, I'm not shocked.  She may have hit a class she couldn't pass or she couldn't keep her grades high enough to stay.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Wasn't Christine upset that Robyn and Kody made some housing decision without her last season?  And, now she's announcing that she unilaterally accepted a very low offer on her Las Vegas house.  

They don't care, because they just want and need the immediate cash.  Grifters gotta grift.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Aspyn is so pretty and sweet, it's a shame she married that big orange troll. I feel like these girls just wanted to get out of the house.

Including Logan, they all married the first person who paid attention to them.  Quite a rebound from being Kody's life's work.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Kody's emoting 🙄

Kody's emoting more over a dead and buried dog more than he ever has over any of his children - including Truely on her deathbed.  And, it's all for show, since 10 years later, nobody's forgiven them from digging a grave for a dog who's running behind them, wagging its tail.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

What is Christine sitting on?  It looks like a human dog donut bed.

I was trying to figure out what she had on her feet.  From an angle it looked like those shoe-sock combos.  I am sure it isn't.  I keep waiting to hear that they have sold Prairie Dog Acres and/or had a foreclosure on Robyn's estate. 

• Love 4