Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

The Dargers dill with the emotional issues differently.

Oh Kodog, you are so sensitive to the unhappiness of others! No wife should be forced to stay in a marriage in which she is unhappy!

Oh, wait...you were talking about yourself????

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

How does Robyn know there is growth under own roof when she hasn't experienced it.  I imagine more angst than anything.  

Janelle moved away for 2 years.

Meri wouldn't let anyone walk through her space.

Edited by PDXlulu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

From what I understand she was really attracted to Kody. Can you imagine?! The men in those parts must be slim pickings.

Most men her age at the time were busy working or in college, not preening in front of a mirror all day.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I am confused.  I thought this was filmed after Utah decriminalized it and knocked it from a felony to a misdemeanor. So they would just pay a fine?  Not sure how often they could be fined, because it seems like as long as they were in Utah it would be a continuing misdemeanor. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I haven't watched this in years. The last time I watched they were trying to decide if they wanted to buy one big house or live in 4 separate ones. Have I missed anything? 

no one likes anyone else at the moment.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I cannot believe slug Janelle wants to live with the other wives. I think she is just trying to suck up to Kody by siding with him but secretly hoping it never happens.

She's trying to keep the show on the air by promoting unity.  I think she is the only one that has a clue about their finances--especially after she lost her inheritance to their bad judgement. 

Good night til next time, if there is a next time.

I didn't need Melatonin after all.  they are boring.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

This whole conversation and storyline are so contrived.  You'd think that these polygamists would know it.

The Browns filed their case in 2011 and prevailed in district court in 2013.  The US Court of Appeals ordered the case dismissed on standing in 2016, because the Browns had no credible fear of prosecution.  (Utah only prosecuted polygamy when there were associated crimes.)  Polygamy was decriminalized in May 2020.

Edited by Grifter Lives
proofread
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

People have given Janelle too much credit as being the smart one, she just looked smarter because she was quieter than the others. She buys into Kody's bullshit more than the others.

Janelle disappoints me because she SEEMS like she should be the logical one. I expect more from her I guess. 

1 minute ago, druzy said:

They should have had a Zoom call. Kody is a jerk.

He especially looks like a jerk when he's within Darger's vicinity. 

• Love 10
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Dean's wife is unfortunate looking. After 2 hours of 90 Day Fiance and then Sister Wives I can't take any more TLC tonight.

I have trouble looking at her. I hate saying that but she looks like someone wearing an Aseulu mask. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I don’t think Mohammed’s English was bad at the time.  Seemed pretty clear.

4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I have trouble looking at her. I hate saying that but she looks like someone wearing an Aseulu mask. 

I think she has some pregnancy swelling going on with her face.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t think Mohammed’s English was bad at the time.  Seemed pretty clear.

I think she has some pregnancy swelling going on with her face.

Yeah, it looks tight and swollen. I've been there. I looked like a cabbage patch kid on steroids. 

22 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I cannot believe slug Janelle wants to live with the other wives. I think she is just trying to suck up to Kody by siding with him but secretly hoping it never happens.

She was never really much of a stay at home mom type. Christine raised most of the kids. Janelle's probably looking for a break. 

• Love 1

Janelle wants Robyn to finish raising Savannah and for Savannah to get to hang out with Robyn’s oldest kids, I think. She benefited the most from their original arrangement with Christine all of the oldest kids, who have all turned out pretty well.

• Love 2
Just now, Twopper said:

is it midnight already?   I just rolled in from 90 day which was dull.

I'm right behind you.

Mariah knew how to get to Meri's home, even though Meri's moved a few times.  They forgot the dog.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2