Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Also I have been watching episodes from the first three seasons so I may get rilly confused. 

They're all the same, so nobody would notice.  Half the time, I barely follow their conversations.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

rolling in from 90DF;  my keyboard is acting wonky so I am not sure how that will affect my snarking.

Also I have been watching episodes from the first three seasons so I may get rilly confused. 

They’ll repeat the storylines again, so you should be okay.  I think it’s in their contract they have to each episode.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I think it’s in their contract they have to each episode.

I keep thinking that production really dislikes them to have abandoned them completely and let them film themselves.  And, production has totally maximized its profits by doing so.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

This conversation.....If they only knew

This conversation is so boring.  I am not sure the rest of the episode will be any better.  It is funny to hear what they are saying from 12 months ago.   I realized that my last public appearance was March 14th of last year when we went to the theater to a live play.  It was not until June that I ventured out to the grocery.  

A person I grew up with who is in a nursing home in Seattle got COVID in January or early Feb of 2020.  Despite obesity, stroke, diabetes and COPD she survived it.   I guess it was hard for it to sink in if you didn't know of anyone with it. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

They're all the same, so nobody would notice.  Half the time, I barely follow their conversations.

I usually do cross-sums or crosswords or play backgammon with the computer while watching and I miss a lot of the stuff people snark on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Joan van Snark said:

It seems like most of Janelles kids have a relationship with Christine.  Are any of the other kids (besides Mariah) close to Meri?

Robyn's kids like Meri (Ari, Sol and Breanna)

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Is this a joke, lessons in toilet paper use.

What was the birds & bees remark to Christine's mostly teenaged daughters and married Mitch & Aspyn?  It's all about the hormones. . . 

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Joan van Snark said:

who knew it would be SOOO boring to relive the beginning days of Corona on every one of these shows ad nauseam.....

Seriously, it’s hard to watch it after we lived it and are still living it a year later.  I assume they have to film this because there is nothing else.                                              

In the toilet paper convo, Codi looks like he has a fresh set of highlight.

Lastly, The lower part of Robins neck look enlarged.  I’ve noticed it many times.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Is that a Joseph Smith picture behind Kody?

I was thinking a young Andrea Bocelli, but that makes more sense. 🤪

Of course Janel didn’t go to the grocery store before COVID.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I can only imagine some of the loads Paedon and Mykelti have dropped.  Don't even want to think about when Tony is there visiting....after tacos no less!  Maybe that's what Kootie is really doing all day----plunging toilets!

What about Dayton, he is no light weight

• LOL 3
7 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

I don't recall them saying on the news Chicago was going to be the next big city tog et covid??

I remember that. Chicago being a large city where so many people in the city take public transportation everywhere they go made it a target. My daughter lives in the city and I was terrified that she would be taking the subway to and from work. Luckily her office went to remote working and she has not had to go back to the office since March. 

• Love 8

I can only imagine some of the loads Paedon and Mykelti have dropped.  Don't even want to think about when Tony is there visiting....after tacos no less!  Maybe that's what Kootie is really doing all day----plunging toilets!

Other thoughts:

• Maybe he was unclogging tampons.  
  • He should be thinking about utility lines and septic systems for Prairie Dog Plague Flats and the runoff pond or lake.
  • I'd expect all the big families, and Meri with her 5-bathroom rental would have pallets of toilet paper in inventory.
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Joan van Snark said:

We know you use a lot of TP Janelle....since you have such digestive issues....

Bingo!! my thoughts exactly.

Remember a few weeks ago when Janelle mentioned that her kids would scrounge for food at Christine's house but not at Robyn's?   Guess what, Janelle!! ?!    I was watching an old episode when they had the nice rental houses in LV.  Janelle's kids swarmed into Robyn's house and raided her refrigerator.  Now maybe the cul-de-sac was different, but.....

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Seriously, it’s hard to watch it after we lived it and are still living it a year later.  I assume they have to film this because there is nothing else.                                              

Lastly, The lower part of Robins neck look enlarged.  I’ve noticed it many times.

I thought the same about Kody's highlights.  But, now I'll have to check out Robyn's neck.  

If they have to film toilet paper lessons, their "marriages" are much more tragic and pathetic than I ever imagined.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I thought he had gone grey when I saw him at Christine's house.

Is the toilet tissue issue worse because they have septic tanks?   I am not sure why I think they have that except maybe because of the location of Christine's house.  

I had a harder time getting paper towels that were decent than we did with the toilet paper, but I had to send RV toilet tissue to my cousin who couldn't locate any tp in her local stores.   It is nice to see the paper aisles nearly fully stocked although the store I go to still limits the amount you can buy at one time.

• Love 1
Just now, smarty2020 said:

Why does Kody care if Meri is exposed?  He doesn't see her any way.

So, Robyn is terrified that a case of COVID has been reported in Flagstaff and her family is in lockdown on the mountain, but Kody is shown running house to house and who knows wherever else.  Maybe Robyn let him quarantine for a day or two at another wife's house at the beginning of the pandemic, but that would be counterproductive.

8 minutes ago, Joan van Snark said:

But I guess Janelle is probably the mothership when it comes to large evacuations.  Everything in the house is already brown anyway.

to match their name?

• LOL 1

As someone who has a septic system, TP is an issue.  I will not use those big fluffy types.  We stick with Scott which is pretty thin, and it was very hard to get during the height of the pandemic.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

He should be thinking about utility lines and septic systems for Prairie Dog Plague Flats and the runoff pond or lake.

I was thinking probably their existing homes are all septic sytem. It's pretty rural there, except maybe Janelle's neighborhood. Blechhh!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Meri is so dramatic. Calm down, I’m sure Mariah and Audrey can pack up their shit and drive to AZ just fine. It’s not like they are trying to escape Armageddon.

Also, at this point, Mariah's classes are still in session.  Maybe spring break was approaching.

And the two of them drove over 3 days to get to Flagstaff.  (It's a 24-hour drive.)  So, they stopped at hotels or motels along the way, ate at restaurants and used rest stops, increasing their and everyone else's risk to exposure.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, lgprimes said:

Just signing in. Has anybody else commented on how pretty Flagstaff and the surrounding area is? I would like to visit!  (And maybe stalk these crazies a bit lol)

Me too!

I'm having a hard time believing Kody was upset that Janelle told him not to come over.

• Love 12

Janelle crying about not seeing Kody for two weeks is a joke.  I guess she forgot about the time he went on his honeymoon with Robyn.  If memory serves, they were gone for over three weeks.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 7