Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Robyn wanting another baby is for storyline purposes.  I am so glad that Arie is keeping Kody up at night.  Had it been one of Christine's children, he would use that as an excuse to not sleep over.  

Keeping him up at night and messing up his hair, which he's talking about now!  ("My blonde hair really comes out on all of the children," like the OG wives weren't blonde, too.)

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

robyn wants to hijack the family some more by giving birth to another dark haired son....number `19 on the way ..

the Brown family IMPLODES

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I think they’re all so full of sh*t their eyes are brown (no offense to those who have brown eyes which I love) but when Robyn said she felt spiritual connections to her children from before they were born, I kind of understood what she was talking about. I’ve felt some sort of spiritual connection to entities that I don’t fully comprehend but I know it’s family.

If, and I mean IF, she was telling the truth. I’m not sure Robyn is that cerebral to even understand what a true spiritual connection to a non-physical entity even is or what it actually feels like. I do believe in it. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Does Kody have another new car? In ten years he has had the white Lexus convertible, the bronze Mitsubishi, an SUV and now this dark convertible.  

Christine has 3 cars in her driveway, including some hard-top, 2-seater car in her driveway.  

And, what is with her eyebrows in her talking head?  It's from the eyebrow-joke-on-Meri-in Hawaii.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Caseysgirl said:

Where is Logan & is he Janelle’s.

He's Janelle's, and 1st-born, and the 1st-born son.  He graduated from UNLV with an MBA, and elsewhere, it's been reported that he's in Seattle.  On the first episode of this season, Kody casually said, "When I had dinner with Logan the other night. . ."

• Love 2
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

He's Janelle's, and 1st-born, and the 1st-born son.  He graduated from UNLV with an MBA, and elsewhere, it's been reported that he's in Seattle.  On the first episode of this season, Kody casually said, "When I had dinner with Logan the other night. . ."

He escaped

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I don't blame Christine for not wanting to be the primary care giver for the whole family again.  I hope she moves back to Utah to be with her three adult children.  

I guess Paedon wants no part of the freak show either since he apparently lives near or with Mykelti

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

What about Logan Janelle, when was the last time you saw him?  He is never mentioned or seen, like Mykelti and Aspyn 

Interesting, I’d forgotten about him.  I don’t think he is interested in being on the show.

9A9D0856-C5D4-46A4-9B50-6A6E7CCDC0AB.jpeg

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 5

It seems like Janelle and Christine are on the verge of saying that they would be fine on their own with just their kids. Meri has all but formally left the family so maybe there is a chance that when this show ends the 3 wives will spill the dirt on Kody and Robyn. 

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Appears she got blading?  I’ve only heard about it.  

If she got micro blading, I’m surprised she would get borax on the furrow between her brows.  Hers is really deep.  They do both in the spa area of my dermatologist.  I’ve never had either but I’ve thought about it.  Micro blading only last about 6 months and is $700.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

They need to either coordinate and write the follow-up to their NYT best-seller and negotiate the movie rights or race to be the first to do a real tell-all.  If they actually do it together, the revenge upon Kody and Robyn would be multiplied, not divided.

I would love to see that.  Janelle has always worked but Christine has never worked outside the home.  If the show ends how would she get by.  I guess that would be the same for Kody and Robyn.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

He doesn't look anything like Hunter and Garrison maybe a little like Gabe. I have no memory of Paedon. He must not have been around much. 

I think Robyn's son Sol is the spitting image of Logan.  

It's obvious to me that Sobbyn's running the covid show in that family.  The rest of those "wives" should just go ahead and get with the program! Hehe!

I'm GLAD that at least Christine and Janelle and their  kids got together!  It would be AWESOME if they all just wandered away and left old Kodouche and the Chin to figure out what to do with all that land in Flagstaff.  Hell, they're all in Flagstaff because of Sobbyn anyway. 

• Love 15
30 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

He doesn't look anything like Hunter and Garrison maybe a little like Gabe. I have no memory of Paedon. He must not have been around much. 

From Christine's Instagram, at Tony & Mykelti's  baby shower.

image.png.c150ca2d01f74bf5c139ecea8264d3c1.png

• Love 7

Rolling in from 90 Day.  So it is two hours, but it is starting an hour early which is good as I have to get up at the crack of dawn for my first covid vaccine.

I am not sure I like how the page is now formatted.  But then, I usually hate change.

I have nearly finished binge-watching all of the episodes, and I am finding everyone on the show very, very tiresome. 

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 13

First live chat from the West Coast, I figured out the episode posts on TLC Go at 6 PT 🙂. They better bring it tonight or this will be the season that absolutely nothing happened. 

Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Is that Kody’s natural hair color?  What is it....blonde or grey?

I am still trying to figure it out, I commented last week that I thought he dyed it.  The curls are contrived, no way those are natural curls.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5