Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Kody is an ass right off the bat with his stupid comments.  Such an attention whore.

He didn't wait more than 5 minutes to complain about Gabe's having a girlfriend.  He must think that she is some type of super-spreader.

Can you imagine Kody not being able to exercise?  Again, such the alpha male & stud!

Robyn's dig, "It's not my place to say that others may be high-risk," was a dig at obese Janelle.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22

Robyn is against getting together then she can just bow out and let the others get together.  One monkey shouldn’t stop the whole show.  She is controlling the whole situation.

• Love 22
6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I am still trying to figure it out, I commented last week that I thought he dyed it.  The curls are contrived, no way those are natural curls.

Remember Robin helped him figure it out with product and drying it upside down with a diffuser? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

So I guess this is setting us up for the family falling apart so next season they can pretend to put the pieces back in Utah after Mariah's wedding. 

I used to think Robyn controlled Kody by her VS and her body that is more youthful than the others, but that ship has sailed.  I think now she controls him by threatening to sue him for divorce, alimony and child support if he doesn't march to her orders. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

Christine .... take the kids , go back to Utah and around your grandkid, you’d be much happier.  Kody wants Sobyn- you’re out.  Find another man

• Love 21

Why didn’t Christine solidly object to move to Arizona if Utah is where she wanted to be?  How many times are they going to move those children and upset the lives they have established?  

• Love 8

Why, why is Kody driving Aurora with Robyn in the back seat?  Why isn’t he driving his natural daughter Gwendolyn

You really need to ask that who is more important to him???

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
Just now, DNR said:

Good for you Christine ! Take Gwen to Utah !!!!!! 

kody & sobyn pissed cuz she disobeyed !!!! 

I agree, you go Christine, celebrate with your own children and their spouses.  The hell with Robyn and Aurora, Kody too!

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why, why is Kody driving Aurora with Robyn in the back seat?  Why isn’t he driving his natural daughter Gwendolyn

And, the graduation scene was mostly Kody's filming himself, driving, in close-ups - not the actual graduates.  With all the cars the family has, the driving-age siblings should have been roadside, cheering their sisters on, not riding alongside.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Some people chose to travel, even with travel bans.....it’s not real until someone is on a ventilator. 

Some people were willing to chance it to save their mental and emotional health.

• Love 6

Some people were willing to chance it to save their mental and emotional health.

Some people had to make the decision to put family ahead of a virus with a 99% survival rate. I don’t blame Christine one bit...it’s obvious she is craving family time and Kody and Robyn have put a stop to it. Time for her to do what’s best for her and her children.

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why didn’t Christine solidly object to move to Arizona if Utah is where she wanted to be?  How many times are they going to move those children and upset the lives they have established?  

The laws in Utah had not been changed, and when they moved to Flagstaff the law in Utah was actually tougher than before the Browns filed suit.   In a nutshell, it still wasn't "safe."

they have already moved 19 times so I expect another 19 moves before Kody is 75.

6 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Some people had to make the decision to put family ahead of a virus with a 99% survival rate. I don’t blame Christine one bit...it’s obvious she is craving family time and Kody and Robyn have put a stop to it. Time for her to do what’s best for her and her children

As far as I know no one in Utah was high risk with the exception of Taco Tony if he had other health issues.  And Christine and her girls wouldn't be.   Not sure what the rules were for AZ or Utah at the time.

• Love 4

One of them should had read him the riot act.  He doesn’t care yet he talks with Robyn about having another baby.  He is such a bullshit artist.  He just want everyone to do what he and Robyn want.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Kbo said:

Wow, Kody saying he doesn’t care-I felt that one, can’t imagine being one of the first three wives. He’s just contemptible. They won’t listen to him so he’s going to take his toys and go home. 

They're really scared.  Their salvation depends on him.  That's why he's such a phenomenal douche.  And, his griping that he's fed up with the catfights (because all conflicts between women are reduced to catfighting) is reprehensible.  He's the leader - Meri just said so - but he takes no responsibility or accountability.

• Love 18

But Kody can’t have advancement in eternity without his wives.......so, what are his goals?

Maybe he thinks he gets brownie points with God for trying

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

But Kody can’t have advancement in eternity without his wives.......so, what are his goals?

I don't think that really matters to him any more...

• Love 12