Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: Reunion (Part 2)

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, SoCal4Us said:

The "problem" with Denise is there's a line she won't cross, and I do think she was very tempted to do so.  (This inquiring mind wonders if many of the texts she has from Rinna are about the takedown of LVP.)  Anyway Denise refused to lower herself to their level, causing the three to double down on their viciousness.

Another thing...yes Denise is leaving the show and purportedly a four-year contract. She's been in the business a long time, has done reality TV before, and probably retains a savvy group of attorneys...maybe she and Bravo settled.

I agree with this, completely.  I have to give Denise credit for being somwhat classy and not revealing some things, but also annoyed about that because I hate when someone says "well, I have some dirt on you, but I won't spill it because I'm not that kind of person".  If you're going to put it out there that there is some dirt, you better be willing to back it up and show it.  I wish she would have elaborated a little more on what was in those texts with Rinna and Kyle, so that they may have been in the hot seat a little bit, and maybe bring something that could become a storyline next season.

I also wish that Denise would have said which of the other women that Brandi claimed she slept with.  Denise alluded to the fact that there was one that was still in the group and one that was not.  I'm going on the assumption that the one that is no longer in the group is Kim, just based on personal observations.  

I totally believe that Brandi did tell Denise that she slept with the other women - whether she did or not.  Regardless of what Kyle, et al, think about Brandi and her supposed honesty, Brandi seems to stretch the truth somewhat when it benefits her.  Andy asked Brandi on WWHL about that, and Brandi said she did not sleep with any of the other women, but if I recall correctly, she did not deny telling Denise that she did.  Saying and doing are two different things last time I checked!

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

I don't know that I believe Denise and I do know that I don't actually care one way or another.  These women have agreed to show their homes, their families, their shopping and their travel.  Not one of them has agreed to show us or actually shown us their sex life.  Anything they say in reference to it, up to this point, has been their own choice to share.  And that is how it should be.

Watching them, including Andy, hammer away at Denise over this feels very uncomfortable. 

I could not manage to stay awake during this show last night. I woke up a couple of time only to see the camera focus on Sutten's face with her mouth agape when Andy or someone brought up her saying Teddi was boring. Did Sutten ever speak last night? I also saw Denise drinking what looked like the dark tequila that she favors. Maybe this is way she she wasn't in the mood to fight back. As far as Rinna goes I think she would not really be that upset if Amelia had an eating disorder if she could get as skinny as she is. Rinna doesn't seem to be that concerned about her own eating disorder. I wish someone would ask Denise why she didn't shut down the Brandi sex talk with telling these bitches that she would not participate in this line of coversation end of story. Find something else to harp on. Instead she probably lied and kept getting caught up in more lies and this gave them enough ammunition to run her off.  Mission accomplished Kyle. You have managd to get rid of another popular woman so you don't have to feel threatened by them overtaking your place as head bitch in charge. And now you are in debt to Brandi Glanville. Good luck with that. 

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

So Teddi feels that Garcelle should have brought up the Rinna dancing in private but it was perfectly fine to bring up the Denise thing at the table with everyone. Interesting. I really cannot stand Rinna and her awful spawn.

The worst thing about Denise leaving is that it'll probably make the coven feel vindicated somehow. "Well she couldn't face the truth so she left." No, she left because you guys were trying to destroy her reputation and possible her marriage with ridiculous rumors. You ladies were either jealous of her paycheck or upset because she "mom-shamed" you so you brought in Brandi to do your dirty work. 

A small part of me kinda wishes Brandi would come back next season and talk a bunch of shit about everyone, especially Kyle. I mean, according to Kyle she never lies so...

.200.gif

Yes I am all for bringing Brandi back next season now .. these woman opened up a box that they should now each individually have to deal with ... Lets see how long Kyle and Rinna keep the pretext of she is a woman who always tells the truth when she turns on them and you know she will turn on them .... Now that Denise is gone I say its all fair game Lets unleash Brandy on them

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
14 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yes I am all for bringing Brandi back next season now .. these woman opened up a box that they should now each individually have to deal with ... Lets see how long Kyle and Rinna keep the pretext of she is a woman who always tells the truth when she turns on them and you know she will turn on them .... Now that Denise is gone I say its all fair game Lets unleash Brandy on them

I would love this too.  But you know that Kyle wouldn't allow this to happen.  Kyle is a mean, sneaky, lying bitch.  I just don't understand why Bravo continues to let her attack people.  

• Love 9

How I feel about the Denise/Brandi/Rest of the Group "storyline":

Do I think Denise is being completely truthful about her dalliance with Brandi?

No.  There might be something to it.  But I think Brandi is completely exaggerating the experience.

Do I think Brandi is telling the truth about everything? 

No.  But I think she mighty be telling the truth about some of bit.  She's a shit-stirrer, but she also is a straight-shooter.

Are the girls blowing this all out of proportion?

Yes.  If they were true friends, they would realize that whether or not Brandi is telling the truth, that salacious news like this could damage Denise and her family.  They are not friends.

And do I think Denise and Brandi were "friends"?

No, I don't.  I believe they got together a couple of times and enjoyed each pother's company and texted each other from time to time over the course of the year (whether it was friendly, business-related, or otherwise).  But a long text thread does NOT make a friendship (of which they all keep saying "relationship").  I have text threads with many people that go on for a long time and I would not consider them friends, at all.  The group needs to drop that whole idea.  It's stupid, and reaching.

Overall, the whole thing is ridiculous and, like PuppyGate last year, needs to be dropped.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

I would love this too.  But you know that Kyle wouldn't allow this to happen.  Kyle is a mean, sneaky, lying bitch.  I just don't understand why Bravo continues to let her attack people.  

For as much as Kyle wants to believe and wants everyone to think, this is not Kyle's show.  She has never been the executive producer.  She wants to think that she can control the narrative, but she has never been challenged about this.  Rumors have swirled for years that Kyle wants to get Faye Resnick on as a full-time housewife, but that has never happened.  The producers are going to continue to cast this show to create the drama they love.  Kyle is just as replaceable in their eyes as all of the housewives who have come and gone which includes heavy-hitters like LVP and Denise.  Honestly, I can see them casting someone with the understanding that she is supposed to come in guns ablazing at Kyle.  I do believe that Garcelle was given this directive, but it did not come to fruition.  They will try again because they want the drama.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

I am more concerned on why they let Rinna who is beyond toxic continue.. Kyle is to dumb to really be a harm or threat I get that  ... Rinna on the other hand goes out of her way to hurt people ..... its not entertaining to me anymore its sad, toxic and just nasty

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 20
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I am more concerned on why they let Rinna who is beyond toxic continue.. Kyle is to dumb to really be a harm or threat I get that  ... Rinna on the other hand goes out of her way to hurt people ..... its not entertaining to me anymore its sad, toxic and just nasty

Because Rinna has shown she will do anything the producers ask.  As much as I loathe her, I know she won't be going anywhere.   

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Because Rinna has shown she will do anything the producers ask.  As much as I loathe her, I know she won't be going anywhere.   

But at some point it is gonna become a liability for the network ..... she is gonna say or do something that can be legally litigated against and if she can prove Bravo encouraged her to do these things they could also get in trouble she is on a very fine line .....

• Love 9
14 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

brandi is going to be on wwhl tonight...gosh she's beginning to look like cat woman of nyc

It is actually a crime, what she's done to her face. I go on record as having despised Brandi from the moment she set foot on the show, but the one thing you couldn't knock were her looks. She was a natural beauty - face and body. She didn't need a stitch of makeup when you look back at seasons 3 and 4.

Now her outside matches her insides. 

• Love 23
13 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And, this is why we will have more of Rinna than we (at least most fans, from what I read here) want.  

Andy LOVES any woman who is willing to demean or degrade themselves, and Rinna is the QUEEN of attention seeking, demeaning behavior - during the show and in her social media.  Andy eats that up with the spoon.  

So, I imagine Rinna will be back next season.

Rinna is exactly what Bravo needs on these shows - a useful idiot. She's not dangerous like a Staub. She's not inviting police intervention or lawsuits. She'll say anything and do anything and exploit her body and her kids' issues and ruin friendships for a storyline. She's the little engine that keeps a show like this afloat. She seems to like money as well. She's not poor, but she's not averse to earning more through bad behavior. That's why he coddles her when he can.

They thought they had someone like this years ago in Brandi, but she went off the rails - getting involved in Kim's sobriety, outing someone's surrogacy, making defamatory statements that would land anyone in court, and slapping LVP. And here she is at it again. She's just too much of a liability and Rinna walks that fine line a lot better.

There's  reason you don't see C-listers like Denise on this show. These people have a career and a reputation and they do not need the show, so they cannot be controlled. They will not debase themselves and when someone crosses a line, they use their attorneys to shut it down. Andy doesn't need those people. They are not good for a TV show. Without the Rinnas of the world, you can't produce a show like this. 

The miscalculation, always, is making someone evil try to seem like a sympathetic figure. Brandi isn't sympathetic, and neither was Dorit last year. Rinna as part of a pile-on is just boring and unnecessary. It's much better if you can get an equally divided group - which they haven't managed in years. 

I loved the way Garcelle dismissed Teddi. I also love that she didn't apologize for saying what anyone with two brain cells to rub together was thinking about Rinna's IG dancing and the very clear line one can draw to her daughter's issues. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
Just now, thesupremediva1 said:

She's not inviting police intervention or lawsuits. She'll say anything and do anything and exploit her body and her kids' issues and ruin friendships for a storyline.

She has had lawsuits brought against her before there was one from when she was on celebrity apprentice her attacks on star jones got the law involved  ... she had to cover her ass quick with that

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Choco9 said:

Look, Denise has problems.  The first of which is that she doesn’t come out and say, “Hey, screw you guys for trying to talk about my private sex life, I didn’t nothing to you but maybe talk some shit, and I think you all suck.  Erika you are a fur hag wannabe with an 80 year old husband, Kyle you are fake AF, Teddi you’re beyond boring and Rinna you are a garbage human.”

She could tear into them for how they’ve tried to treat her but she doesn’t seem to care.  And now she’s gone like LVP, without a real fight.  Please Bravo, put someone in there to drag all of these bitches.

Put Brandi back, I'm sure she drag out all of the skeletons back out.. LOL

24 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

It is actually a crime, what she's done to her face. I go on record as having despised Brandi from the moment she set foot on the show, but the one thing you couldn't knock were her looks. She was a natural beauty - face and body. She didn't need a stitch of makeup when you look back at seasons 3 and 4.

Now her outside matches her insides. 

but her body was sickly looking. That swim suite she wore that was barely covering anything...🤢

• Love 4
8 hours ago, California Girl said:

I mentioned this after the first part of the reunion, but it looks to me like Dorit had a nose job.  Does anyone else see it?

I used to think Dorit had a beautifully unique, if slightly imperfect nose.  It gave her so much character and a natural beauty..  Now all I see is a perfectly aligned, if slightly swollen, line-for-a-nose on her 'barbie' face.  She is still very pretty, don't get me wrong, but just in today's more generic, Kardashian perfect way.

I'm not sure. It looks to me like contour makeup. It could also be a nose job though. 

I tried to watch this and fast-forwarded through most of it. I cannot STAND Lisa! I'm also annoyed by Kyle, Teddi and Erika. 

Did I see Denise holding a drink? Bad slip-up when she denied what she had said about Teddi in her own TH, which makes me think she really was drunk in that TH. 

Kyle, you are a blasted hypocrite! You aren't "direct and honest" about your life, so shut up! 

Even fast-forwarding and watching a total of about 10 minutes, this was so infuriating! I don't plan to watch P3. 

Missionaccomplished Kyle. You have managd to get rid of another popular woman so you don't have to feel threatened by them overtaking your place as head bitch in charge. And now you are in debt to Brandi Glanville. Good luck with that. 

This is what upsets me the most—that Kyle got away with it (again).  

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

I personally just don’t find this to be true. Denise was gorgeous, but something is off about how she looks these days. I thought it was rude for Kyle to call her a ragamuffin but she does often look disheveled to me. Even her reunion look is a bit of a yikes. She’s still pretty but she didn’t quite age as well as some as her peers, such as Garcelle or other popular actresses from the 90s who are around her age and still acting now (Reese Witherspoon/Julia Roberts/uma Thurman/ Halle Berry/ etc.). I was a little taken aback by that question, honestly. 

I don’t think there’s anything the other women should really be envious of. Yes, she’s had a long career but she’s got nothing on the people I listed above. 

The problem with all of them is that they live in a world of Plastic Surgery Face so they don't know what looks good, or normal, or attractive anymore.  Kyle and Dorit and Brandi all had pretty faces but they can never stop with the tweaking, the teeth, the lips, the botox, etc.  I assume they are happy with what they are doing to themselves, even as we midwestern chub-chubs can see that they are ruining their faces.  But they're probably not sure if others look good or not, so the jealous skank faces come out when someone else receives a compliment, because they are pissed that THEY are not on the receiving end of said compliment 😄 

• Love 16
13 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Does anyone believe that Rinna’s daughter has this major modeling career that brings her so much money?

Nope!

Lies, Fairytales and Fallacies!!!

My heart went out to Teddi when spoke about baby, she was about to cry.

Hope all is well with her daughter.

• Love 10

Ugh.  Cancel this mess.  Unless I can get a guarantee that someone is taking down Kyle and Rinna--or they try to take down each other--I don't care.  So over-produced, so under-delivered.  The casting went sideways with Rinna and Eileen.  Buy some soap stars, get soap plotlines.  

• Love 16
3 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Worse, she's a follower who is desperate to be relevant.

Exactly.  Kyle said some stupid shit to Denise like "if it's out there, it has to be addressed."  Yeah, well, clearly that didn't happen when rumors of Mauricio cheating were out there, when rumors of Kim doing meth was out there, when rumors about Harry Hamlin were out there, when rumors about Rinna's eating disorder were out there.  And even this season, it's out there that Mauricio has committed fraud so why aren't we addressing that, Kyle?

Exactly! 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

3:00 PM - You skinny yet bitch?

330 PM - please don't forget to sign up for our 3 day retreat for the special member price of $5k

4:00 PM- Wind down with 1 hour of heat yoga

5:00 PM - Dinner - take 6 ounces of chicken breast, one organic bouillon cube (no salt or MSG) place them in a stock pot with 1 gallon of water. Boil. Season with lemon to taste. Consume. 

7:00 PM Snack - 4 ounces of ice cubes.

9:30 PM - You skinny yet bitch

10:00 - invoice for $600.00

This was so funny, especially the 5:00PM dinner...cracked me up!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

For all the scoffing the coven did at Denise's cease and desist, let's see how quickly they all get their own if Brandi is brought back on to this mess.  

11 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Ugh.  Cancel this mess.  Unless I can get a guarantee that someone is taking down Kyle and Rinna--or they try to take down each other--I don't care.  So over-produced, so under-delivered.  The casting went sideways with Rinna and Eileen.  Buy some soap stars, get soap plotlines.  

As enjoyable as that sounds, Rinna would far and away win.  Kyle is a precious little snowflake who backs down the second anyone challenges her.  Look how she cried/got teary over several dinners this season and look how she tried to talk about how SHE was the one who was bullied this season.  She's all bark and no bite.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Denise had to be completely out of it, otherwise she's a complete asshole for maintaining her boredbitchface while Teddi was talking about how her baby was about to go in for freaking neurosurgery. Even Garcelle and Sutton were extremely supportive in that moment, and they have no love lost for Teddi. I don't blame Denise one bit if she hates Teddi (although I have no idea why she was saying all these "worse" things about her before the Rome trip) but to not even be bothered to feign concern over a months-old child is kind of appalling. So I choose to believe she was so blitzed that she was tuning out any conversation that didn't have to do with her.

Kyle whining about being bullied confirmed to me she knew she was the target early on and thus jumped on Denise early and often once she sensed the other women were irritated by the threesome conversation fallout. She lucked out big time that (a) Denise got image-conscious this season and flusters easily; (b) Teddi gets offended easily and can't keep a secret; and (c) Lisa feeds on drama and hates when people don't "Own It (TM)."

Garcelle's dig at Teddi that most people do all their shit talking behind their backs rang a bit hollow for me since Garcelle herself has little to no filter, and is on a reality show where making fake niceties in person but saving all the trash talk for the confessionals doesn't really fly.  That said, I do hope she renegs on her vow to leave the show if Denise does, since clearly she's willing to be a thorn in the sides of Kyle and Lisa (and unlike Doorit vs. Kyle, I wouldn't be despising the other side so much that I'm forced to root for Kyle).

I think there may be a larger turnover this season. Only ones I see as safe are Kyle, Lisa and sadly for me, Doorit (whose fan favorite status this year confirms to me that Twitter's outrage over puppygate had nothing at all to do with concern over Lucy and was all about who was/wasn't mean to LVP).

I hope that somewhere Vicki Gunvalson is seething that "friend of" Sutton hasn't been booted off the Zoom call yet despite not being an official housewife.

Edited by dmeets
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, princelina said:

The problem with all of them is that they live in a world of Plastic Surgery Face so they don't know what looks good, or normal, or attractive anymore.  Kyle and Dorit and Brandi all had pretty faces but they can never stop with the tweaking, the teeth, the lips, the botox, etc.  I assume they are happy with what they are doing to themselves, even as we midwestern chub-chubs can see that they are ruining their faces.  But they're probably not sure if others look good or not, so the jealous skank faces come out when someone else receives a compliment, because they are pissed that THEY are not on the receiving end of said compliment 😄 

Definitely, skewed perception of beauty. They look like wax. Puffy and strange. They all start looking witchy and why is that better than aging? 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, OdinO. said:

The problem with all of them is that they live in a world of Plastic Surgery Face so they don't know what looks good, or normal, or attractive anymore.

I'm laughing because I got botox yesterday and I now have a black eye (first time this happened--it is all in the needle placement). Ha, I have a hair appointment in an hour and I go on vacation tomorrow.  All with a black eye.  *Sigh*. Promise, no kitty cat face!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, njbchlover said:

So, I imagine Rinna will be back next season.

And I won't.  Can't stand Rinna or Kyle.  They are not the kind of people I want to support.  This show doesn't bring me joy so it must GO!

But not these forums - will come back here for the snark.

• Love 20

Since I slept through 90% of this show last night, I watched it today. I thought I heard Rinna say that Amelia makes more money from modeling than any of the housewives?? So we are to believe that she makes more than $1,000,000 per year?  Wasn't it reported that Denise was given a 4 year $4,000,000 contract?  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, bkathi said:

And I won't.  Can't stand Rinna or Kyle. 

Yeah, I'm with you.  Didn't watch last night and I don't think I need to.  

PSA:  The Tour de France is happening.  Much more entertaining......

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I usually refuse to wear designer labels (seems so crazy to pay big bucks to advertise for someone) - but this beach bum might actually buy some of Denise’s Ragamuffin line!

I won't wear designer labels either, it seems so phony.  It's like if I wear a label, it means all of a sudden I am somebody because of someone else's name?  I'm not going to be a walking billboard for some rich "designer" that makes ugly clothes and gets away with it because of their name. 

Just out of spite though, I would definitely wear something "ragamuffin" of Denise's. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, MaggieG said:

So Teddi feels that Garcelle should have brought up the Rinna dancing in private but it was perfectly fine to bring up the Denise thing at the table with everyone. Interesting. I really cannot stand Rinna and her awful spawn.

The worst thing about Denise leaving is that it'll probably make the coven feel vindicated somehow. "Well she couldn't face the truth so she left." No, she left because you guys were trying to destroy her reputation and possible her marriage with ridiculous rumors. You ladies were either jealous of her paycheck or upset because she "mom-shamed" you so you brought in Brandi to do your dirty work. 

A small part of me kinda wishes Brandi would come back next season and talk a bunch of shit about everyone, especially Kyle. I mean, according to Kyle she never lies so...

.200.gif

One of the truest things Erika ever said was Teddi isn't "some innocent fawn in the woods." 

Yes, that ticks me off too. No, Denise had enough of you mean girls, and mean girls is putting it nicely. 

Ditto your last point too. Karma is a bitch. So is Brandi. It's perfect. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 15

I won't wear designer labels either, it seems so phony.  It's like if I wear a label, it means all of a sudden I am somebody because of someone else's name?  I'm not going to be a walking billboard for some rich "designer" that makes ugly clothes and gets away with it because of their name. 

But what if you just like the actual garment itself, regardless of whose name is on its tag? 

• Love 4

Does anyone else think that Denise quit the show right after the reunion but they agreed to hold the story to be released now for reunion ratings boost?

Also I was glad to see them discuss the seating on the ground at Kyle's garden party.  If I were as pregnant as Teddi I would have had someone drag a chair over there for me. I can't believe Kyle didn't apologize on screen for that. "I forgot she was pregnant " is not an apology.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Color me shocked that Amelia and Delilah are not readers. 

HAH ! Best comment !

Yep, fell off y chair at that one too. How's Amelia Gray going to learn stuff at college ? Get injections of information in her arm ?

Cheeze Louise. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I was pretty pissed when I got home yesterday to discover that my PVR was on the fritz and didn't record this. Now I think it was a sign from the heavens above to save me from viewing this garbage. I did record a later showing but it is getting deleted tonight without watching.

Thanks to all for taking one for the team!

One thing I will say is that Dorito is a savvy little minx. Her damage control this season was brilliant - I almost forgot all about Puppygate, and that was no accident.

And I too am done with this show. I cannot stand these horrible women, or Cohen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Kyle said some stupid shit to Denise like "if it's out there, it has to be addressed."  Yeah, well, clearly that didn't happen when rumors of Mauricio cheating were out there, when rumors of Kim doing meth was out there, when rumors about Harry Hamlin were out there, when rumors about Rinna's eating disorder were out there.  And even this season, it's out there that Mauricio has committed fraud so why aren't we addressing that, Kyle?

I implore you (or someone) to post this to Kyle's social media.

• Love 14
18 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

So wait.  Kyle thinks SHE was bullied all season?  In what world?  Denise has that particular market cornered.  She could tell Kyle a thing or two about being bullied by these bitches.

Newsflash Teddi:  Denise said that she said worse about you than Brandi reported, not that she said that TO Brandi.  There's a difference.  Of course, maybe if you, Erika, Rinna and Kyle weren't so busy screeching over each other, you'd get it.

Garcelle continues to be fucking awesome.  Andy:  "What is your response to the Hamlin brat telling you to fuck off?"  Garcelle:  "Okay."

Andy:  "Garcelle, do you want to respond to what Teddi said?"  Garcelle:  "No."   She is seriously amazing.

Variety has reported that Denise is not returning.  I don't blame her.  If Denise and Garcelle are both out, so am I.  I have watched from inception but as I quit RHONY due to the assholery of Dorinda and Leah, I have no qualms quitting this shit show.

I am NOT watching Andy hash anything out with Brandi.  I made sure my DVR wasn't recording either.   Will listen to whatever is reported here by those folks brave enough to not only listen to Brandi's verbal diarrhea but look at her face as well.

ETA because I forgot:  Kyle is a massive hypocrite.  So she says Dorit feeling as though Kyle attacked her was being overly dramatic taking it too far after Kyle just got done crying for 10 minutes over how she was attacked the entire season?  Bitch, please! 

And it was the way Amelia said it that really set my teeth on edge...the tone of a self-important little bitch who thinks the world owes her, with Mom right there enjoying and encouraging every minute of it. Rome may not have been the best time to ask that question, but props to Garcelle for asking what a lot of us have been wondering. She’s not afraid to put it out there. Loved her answer to Andy, too. That’s about all the response Little Miss Hamlin deserved. Gawd, I feel sorry for Harry — don’t blame him for always camping out in the middle of nowhere by himself.

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

And it was the way Amelia said it that really set my teeth on edge...the tone of a self-important little bitch who thinks the world owes her, with Mom right there enjoying and encouraging every minute of it. 

That really really really bothered me. I posted about it that week because I cannot imagine telling my mom that her friend/peer can fuck off. I just can't fathom it. I wished they would have addressed that more. I thought it was telling that they had Sutton on the screen at the same time because she is the queen of Southern Charm and I could tell she looked a little uncomfy by the Amelia clip. 

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

That really really really bothered me. I posted about it that week because I cannot imagine telling my mom that her friend/peer can fuck off. I just can't fathom it. I wished they would have addressed that more. I thought it was telling that they had Sutton on the screen at the same time because she is the queen of Southern Charm and I could tell she looked a little uncomfy by the Amelia clip. 

I know how my mom would have reacted — with a laser stare that would have cut right through me followed by an “Enough” or “Hey” in a low tone of voice (if not more, if you catch my drift).  But then, I was raised to be respectful of others. Just her whole holier-than-thou tone and attitude were enraging, Rinna’s response aside. Sad thing is, I think the reason it wasn’t addressed is because it’s just taken for granted that the kid and her mom will act like that. Despite Garcelle’s reaction, that had to have stung, just for the outright rudeness and crudeness of it.

• Love 6

For the first time in my years of watching several of these franchises from their first episodes, I was not going to watch this reunion (part two) after Lisa’s vile and vicious and disgusting behavior in part one. I knew I would not be able to tolerate more of it. So I listened to a podcast recap this morning and apparently she doesn’t have much to say until the end of the episode. I have watched about 15 minutes so far and I am so enjoying Garcelle’s eye rolls almost every time Kyle speaks. I really think they should do all the reunions with these split screens so that we can see people’s actions when others are speaking. It is very revealing.

I am guessing that she will not be returning next year and I think it will be a real loss. Somebody needs to take on Kyle!

• Love 13
3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

But what if you just like the actual garment itself, regardless of whose name is on its tag? 

Of course, if I liked the garment I would buy it.  I wouldn't like anything that boldly proclaimed the designer though.  I think it's kind of a shady way they have of free advertising while you walk around thinking you are hot shit because you are wearing their label.  BFD.  Everything you buy is someone's label.  I find it interesting that people put such status on certain designers, and I think it's kind of ridiculous.  That's all.  😘

• Love 15

Sutton: Well, Dorit, let’s make it into a bigger deal. Why don’t we do that?

I read that she won’t be back next year due to behind the scene political reasons, whatever that means, but I will miss her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Lisa: I would never ever do anything to hurt my daughters.

Amelia gave an interview recently in which she said that when the daughters were in high school and had friends over to the house, both male and female, Lisa would often come in walking around in a thong and a tight T-shirt with her “tits” out.

Lisa, did it ever occur to you that that might embarrass your daughters and cause gossip among their school mates? Apparently not

• Love 14

Fabulous post film noire!  Stands and claps!!

For these beyotches to REALLY catch a clue... I think adding old "Blabby Sadville" MIGHT just be the way to go.  Of course, I'm not gonna watch unless it starts getting REAL.... As in "OWN IT" time for Vyle and Rinna, but y'all might have had a brilliant idea!

As for wearing designer duds, I'll just go ahead and tell you this.... My FAVORITE designer is....... OLD NAVY.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Rinna is exactly what Bravo needs on these shows - a useful idiot. She's not dangerous like a Staub. She's not inviting police intervention or lawsuits. She'll say anything and do anything and exploit her body and her kids' issues and ruin friendships for a storyline. She's the little engine that keeps a show like this afloat. She seems to like money as well. She's not poor, but she's not averse to earning more through bad behavior. That's why he coddles her when he can.

They thought they had someone like this years ago in Brandi, but she went off the rails - getting involved in Kim's sobriety, outing someone's surrogacy, making defamatory statements that would land anyone in court, and slapping LVP. And here she is at it again. She's just too much of a liability and Rinna walks that fine line a lot better.

There's  reason you don't see C-listers like Denise on this show. These people have a career and a reputation and they do not need the show, so they cannot be controlled. They will not debase themselves and when someone crosses a line, they use their attorneys to shut it down. Andy doesn't need those people. They are not good for a TV show. Without the Rinnas of the world, you can't produce a show like this.  

I think audiences by and large don't want a show like this. Rinna's presence has sullied what was a once great show featuring some genuine friendships, laughs and tons of lifestyle porn of the uber wealthy into this toxic never ending merry-go-round of vicious attacks. The producers of RHOBH are grossly misinformed about what people want to see on their screens, especially in uneasy times like these.

As much as I despise the majority of the current cast of Beverly Hills, I have absolutely no desire for Brandi to return, even if she were to drag these bitches to hell and back. I'd rather Bravo fired them all en masse and they faded away into obscurity, never to be seen on my TV screen again. Not only would the viewers benefit from this sweet relief but I know it would burn up every single of these conceited women who constantly crave attention. There's no better solution than this in my book. Then they can start afresh with a mostly new cast.

4 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Kyle, Rinna, Teddi and Erika are henceforth The Real Ragamuffins of Beverly Hills. 

Do any of them even live in Beverly Hills?

• LOL 4
  • Love 12